New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Bigace360

Ban

banned for having a good point, and for emphasizing it with a picture, and because I now have used three reasons to ban you in one post.

Edited by kellessdee

BANNED because it was very frustrating trying to put together a fancy shmancy barbecue with instructions that didn't label the parts correctly so I had to try and figure it out through a little crappy grayscale printing. and also BANNED because the battery for the electric igniter was dead so my mom was getting frustrated and frustrated me more.

banned because as i was typing, i was also in play test mode for FFXP4, so when i type, it does something in the game

banned because luckily, it didn't effect anything. i just clicked continue, paused, un-paused, and increased the walking speed.

edit: and for not having open office.

and for being good at scripting.

Edited by Bob423

banned because i could've sworn i posted "banned because you should work on my recipes. and because i updated minecraft and now my mods don't work. it's still an awesome udate though." before pol posted

banned because the post that never got posted was gonna be for me not being productive which pol banned me for anyways

banned for finding out what pi is to like a million decimal places

Banned for banning him for knowing pi that big instead of banning him for making a ridiculously long post

EDIT: Banning myself because when I clicked on this thread it took me to the wrong page.

Edited by Razor