New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
MakeshiftJ

Working Title: Naruto Legends Path

Naruto:Legends Path

w0j8yp.png

Poster

seeing as graphic is my favorite skill ive made this using a charcter within my game shizukana

55lemv.png

About the Game

Many have tried many have failed my goal is to finish a naruto game made on rmxp from start to finish i bet all fans of naruto are like :drool: now i dont wanna make a typical manga storyline with all the arcs and stuff :nono4: i want to make a completely parallel universe with diffrent characters now i bet your thinking <_< anime filler well i abousltely hate anime fillers in naruto overpowerd ridiculous characters so ill try and make it as realistic as possible to Naruto by the way he is NOT the main charcter and never is any other existing charcter all though they will be at some times heavily featured in the game

Story

This is a SHIPPUDEN Game based right after the timeskip just before the return of naruto and at the moment i haven't quite decided where i going to end it it is bascally naruto but from another teams view you will have mission and your own problems to deal with

the story that i have in mind is very hard to explain

Characters

Team Shizukana

b9aa94.png

Name:(Well You Decide)

Backstory:your character's father died in battle protecting his village before you were born you mother seeing as the was no need to stay decide to move back to her hometown of konahakage with a unborn you at an early age you always wanted to make your father proud but wasn't motivated to earn your full potential you join the ninja academy and excel so fast you get to be a one year early.

23si2io.png

Name:Takainaru Chiba

Backstory:Takainaru grew up with a family which tried to live a peaceful life moving just outside konoha although he secretly wanted a more adventurous life his family knew he wanted this and surported it and then decide to move back into the village orignally he was only sent to konoha school to learn the basics and his family had no wish for him to become a shinobi

6z4rqe.png

Name:Gurisu(Guri)Tskuihana

Backstory:The Quietest in the group she rarely speaks her clan is near extinct at first she thought being a kinochi meant being weaker then shinobi until meeting tsunade on the day she met her she promised herself that she would become the strongest kinochi ever and become feared by many nations and lands she secretly trains the hardest

11qgwo3.png

Name:Shizukana Koiguchi

Backstory:Shizukana Is very quite when it comes to his past he is said to always hold back much to the dismay of his opponents he is usally very easygoing his nickname is the shadow Shinobi he is shown to be quite intelligent when it comes to strategy when it comes down to his mask he is very happy that kakashi also adopted a mask as a symbol of him although kakashi says other

Koronashi(A Gang With A Twist)

Current Working Logo

25iorvo.jpg

Koronashi History

Coming Soon :rofl:

Members

25thgyd.png

Name:Unknown

Backstory:One of the four members of the ruthless

Koronashi members it is unknown if he is alive due to the fact one of the gang members died during a harsh battle

33wtawl.png

Koronashi members he is alive and still curently a meanice but on a lesser scale he is rumored to be in the Village hidden by the waterfall.

dxoduq.png

Koronashi members it is unknown if he is alive due to the fact one of the gang members died during a harsh battle he seems to be caring a weapon of some sort

Screenshots

The Title Screen

11ujm2a.png

2lmxb12.png2e5md8p.png2h6y0k2.png295shf5.png2ibdd9c.pngtoo many or not enough :huh:

Videos

•Coming very soon :drool:

Features

• Hud System

• Mini Map System

• Missons

• Ring Menu System

• GTBS

• Each Charcter Bio

• Ipod System

• And More TBA

Team

None Except me ATM :unsure: PM Me if you want to join i will also put up a request thread

Credit

Raziel-Hud Script

Maki-CMS Menu Script

GubiD-GTBS

squall-Mini Map

Leon-Misson/Quests

Edited by MakeshiftJ

Welcome to the forums Makeshiftj.

Your project is lacking a lot of information. There is no way to comment on your project. Please checkout other project threads to see the information posted.

Good luck with your game.

The project seems interesting. I was thinking of making a Naruto game but i gave up due to some reasons. The progress you have made so far is very good and the title looks great, good luck with finishing it and hoping to maybe play it one day. :alright:

I still have more charcters and sprites to upload but thanks :clap: any idea on how to take screenshots other than printscreen ?

turns out all i had to do was copy and paste print screen to paint :sweatdrop: so screens should be up shortly thanks though

also im not sure if i should keep the name?

Edited by MakeshiftJ