New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Chief

Sorry about the Delays.

So, Ive been mesmerized by this website that I'm developing, its the one Ive been looking for a PHP Developer for. I've lined up a couple, so I can finally start really getting into it.

I wanted to keep it a super secret, but to make up for having a big delay on Session 2, I've decided to give you a small preview of what is to come.

http://indieburn-project.co.cc/demo/index.html

No, I will not answer questions about it.

No, I will not explain what the site is for, and what it does.

This is a small preview.

Please, keep this on RMXPU, I would rather this not come into the eyes of the public yet.

Well it's kinda extremely obvious what the site is for. And from your single demonstration page, I can tell you I'm developing something very very similar. An application where you show off your games and its kind of like a mini website for that game. However the focus of mine is team management and customization of your mini-website. I guess we'll soon be in competition :)

Well it's kinda extremely obvious what the site is for. And from your single demonstration page, I can tell you I'm developing something very very similar. An application where you show off your games and its kind of like a mini website for that game. However the focus of mine is team management and customization of your mini-website. I guess we'll soon be in competition :)

Well, Mine is for all Indie games, not just from RPG maker. Also, if you notice the navigation, its also for app development...

I shall say no more! lol

Chief, that looks real awesome. I love the banner. Wish I could map like that or at least have those tiles.

Lol, I actually just used a random screenshot from google. When the time comes, you will be able to set the banner for your project page.

@Marked: Will it be something of similarity to what RPGMaker.Net has?

I'm not too sure what they have... Though I think I went there once or twice, its just a project listings right? I'm pretty certain mine will have more features because its more about creating your own 'club', and I'm getting awfully good at proper ajax coding :rolleyes:

Well, Mine is for all Indie games, not just from RPG maker. Also, if you notice the navigation, its also for app development...

I shall say no more! lol

What are indie games? Including RPG Maker games? Naaah come on, whats the apps link for :P :P TELL ME.

Oh I forgot to say, the design is brilliant. Looks real good. You should design one for this site :)

Your site looks interesting. I wish I was able to read it!

/facepalm...

Lol, all that "latin" on there is what us web designers use as content filler. You can;t really know the design youre making until tis got some content on it, so A lot of people use what is called "Lorum Ipsum" to fill their pages.

/facepalm...

No need to be so rude. Not everyone knows about how web designers make sites. :angry:

You're all a bunch of Lorem Ipsums! xD

@Chief Looks really really nice man. Good job! :3

There's no need for name calling Kiriashi, you Pilosus Guy!

But yeah this looks very promising, I'm interested to see what it turns out looking like :alright:

Edited by Broken Messiah