New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sign in to follow this  
ProjectTrinity

Drawing a Dragon could win you a Dragon Album. ^_^

Hello everyone!

ProjectTrinity is holding its very first contest in celebration of it's dragon album being released! 40 Tracks of music inspired by dragons and the worlds they inhabit. And for three talented artists, they'll be receiving this album in CD form absolutely free. Here are the requirements and rules:

-First and foremost, you must subscribe to our Youtube channel to receive updates. The contest will be held in places other than here, and I’d like to announce updates and contest winners at one time in one place. Link: Subscribe

-Artwork must be a mystical dragon of some sort.

-Two dragons max per contestant. Dragons can be in one or two separate pictures.

-You are allowed to use any medium to show off your dragon(s): Regular art (Traditional/CG/Cel-Shaded/Wacom/ect) or animation (CG, Gif, or otherwise).

-The dragon(s) must be made specifically for the contest. Any artwork made prior will be proven invalid.

- Do. Not. Steal. There are sites dedicated to checking for original images, and I will be cross checking every image to make sure you didn’t steal. If I find that you did, I will report you with my findings.

-Keep it clean: Nothing that would make a young girl blush or leave the kids confused. Violence and/or a bit of blood is alright. Basically, keep it tasteful. (PG-13)

-I’ll be using the winners’ artworks on my Youtube/Facebook pages - with full credited and links included.

-I must have the original copy if you win. If you choose to watermark it for the contest beforehand, go ahead. However, If your artwork wins, you must give me a non-watermarked version of your winning pieces.

-Make sure the format is universal. Nothing unusual. JPG, GIF, WAV, MP4, PNG, ect are all common media files. Make sure you don’t give me a format that is near exclusive to select few programs. I should be able to open/view your entrees with absolutely no troubles.

Prizes:

First place - Official CD or a .zip file with the entire score and a track made specifically for your dragon(s) to be hosted on Youtube. Winner will receive the high quality mp3.

Second place - A .zip file with the entire score and a track made specifically for your dragon(s) to be hosted on Youtube. Winner will receive the high quality mp3.

Third place - A track made specifically for your dragon(s) to be hosted on Youtube. Winner will receive the high quality mp3.

*Note: First place winners who are out of the United States cannot receive the official CD due to importing fees. They will instead receive the .zip file. If I can find a workaround, consider this note invalid.

The above link is a sample of the tracks in Code of the Dragon. The link to purchase the album (moreso, proof that it exists and is ready to go) can be found in the description in the link) To show the legitimacy of this contest, I am willing to face ban and/or the loss of my points if I do not follow through on my promise. (Mark it, mods/admins!)

Please send all entrees to TeamProjectTrinity@live.com

The contest is in effect as of now until May 21st 2011.

Edited by ProjectTrinity

=D sounds great! I'll get drawing very soon otherwise I wont have time as my course deadline approaches ever so closely

Edit: Infact, I masewell host a live stream of me drawing it :)

Link is here: http://www.livestream.com/sketchcraft/?rt=1&ra=475995

Edited by madanchi

Go right ahead you guys~! =D Hopefully I'll get a lot more contestants than three, so it isn't just a giveaway~ =p

yeah I too hope there's going to be more, the more the better challenge and excitement there is

edit: Part 1 of my dragon is done, you can watch it (when its finished uploading) here http://www.livestream.com/sketchcraft?t=336900

Edited by madanchi

Here is something I have been working on, not sure if this will be a final submission.

dragon%20cover.png

The kanji are a pun in a way.

龍 - Ryuu - Dragon (used to represent the buildings on the left, and the dragon's body on the right)

炎 - Honoo - Flame (used to represent the burning buildings)

火 - Hi - Fire (same use as honoo)

目 - Me - Eye (used for the dragon's eye)

耳 - Mimi - Ear (used for the dragon's ear)

牙 - Kiba - Fang (used for the dragon's fangs

勹 - Enclosure Radical (used for the head)

In before submission confusion~ xD;;

It has to be a mystical dragon, guys; else I can't really make a dragon theme for said artwork. =p

and mine isnt even finished, I can easily mystify it, even right at the very end ;)

Edit: When does the competition end? Also, I'm going to get finishing my piece soon - I'll also do another piece which I hope to be a lot more mystical

Edited by madanchi

waaaay too busy to even finish the dragons I was drawing, my deadline is in 2 weeks time O.o

The winner, is from Deviantart (naturally XD;; )!

^ His picture and the music he got with it. =3 He should have also gotten his physical album by now.

Sign in to follow this