New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Leon

Changing default menu.

Ok, Here is a tutorial for changing hte default menu's options:

Please, if you ahve any issues, post them.

It's a nice tutorial you go there.

Quite understandable in my opinion. Great job ^_^

I'm sure loads will find this helpful

I know that this has been 5 years but I have a problem .. maybe I did something wrong

I followed all the things you said in the document but at the end it says that I have a "NoMethodError" in "Window_NameEdit" [Line 22]

Do you know what am I doing wrong?

Thx, although I had this error, this was a very good tutorial !

Holy necroposting batman.

I might be able to help, which maker are you using and can you post your code or send it to me in a PM and I'll take a look.

What rage said.

I know you probably didn't feel it was necessary to make an entire new post for this question, BUT you should have. I'm sure there are many people on this forum who can help, and would be quite willing to help (and in a timely manner). I am going to close this topic.

If you need more help either, make a new topic stating your question or take Rage up on their offer.

NOTE: With a NoMethodError, you should also get a notice of the method that was called, which triggered the error...you might want to post that information, as it would be incredibly useful for anyone who will help you.

More info on Necro-posting: http://www.rmxpunlimited.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=207&Itemid=215#necroposting