New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Noob Saibot

GDUnderground

RMXP Unlimited,

UPDATE:

Just letting you know this site has never died. I have been working on it on a local WAMP server. Will update first post when ready to launch.

v/Respectfully
Kage Kazumi

Edited by Noob Saibot

Hi, I think I'll be able to help you. I know how to make forums and groups. That's only if you would trust me. I have worked with IP board in the past with an old friend.

What else are you offering? Will members be able to post their projects or will they have a project like page similar to RPGMaker.net?

The poll wouldn't let me vote :( but I joined anyways! I believe the site has good potential, and I couldn't decide on which things to vote for...BUT I will explain on your forums rather than in here.

I would be interested in helping with something, however atm I kinda busy. Perhaps if you still need help in the near future I will be more available :)

Hi, I think I'll be able to help you. I know how to make forums and groups. That's only if you would trust me. I have worked with IP board in the past with an old friend.

I do not have issues with this as though I don't know you, I know you. If you are interested then sign up at the forum (working on site and forum integration) and I will promote.

What else are you offering? Will members be able to post their projects or will they have a project like page similar to RPGMaker.net?

GDU will have a complete Project Center where members (free) can have a Project Page(s), in which they can display: description, links to official site (if any), links to game downloads, subscription button (used for other members to subscribe to a persons project page to stay up to date on them), Bug Tracker Light (place people can report bugs), and a few more things. Paid membership Project Pages will have the ability: for all in free pages, buy button (if applicable), hosted demo or complete game...

There is a lot of feature that I cant list right now either, but that is to sum some of them up.

The poll wouldn't let me vote :( but I joined anyways! I believe the site has good potential, and I couldn't decide on which things to vote for...BUT I will explain on your forums rather than in here.

I would be interested in helping with something, however atm I kinda busy. Perhaps if you still need help in the near future I will be more available :)

Sorry about the POLL will look into it.

That's cool I signed up anyways; but perhaps it would be useful to check it out for anyone else who may want to vote without creating an account (although to me If someone cared enough to vote, they should care enough to signup...that's why I just signed up anyways)

And I really like the idea of the members being able to have a project page :D that's a really cool feature!

That's cool I signed up anyways; but perhaps it would be useful to check it out for anyone else who may want to vote without creating an account (although to me If someone cared enough to vote, they should care enough to signup...that's why I just signed up anyways)

And I really like the idea of the members being able to have a project page :D that's a really cool feature!

It will also have Developer Pages for those who make or own their own game making software.

Something like this site: http://mmogames.com/gamecharts but for game making software.

Edited by Kage Kazumi

So you're developing as in coding it? Probably better to do things like installing skins/mods on a live server than on wammp then upload the local to the host.

Probably doesn't matter, there's always differences between wammp and shared hosting but shouldn't be an issue, just slightly less convenient. If you got the old DB then it'd be very useful for google to have the ability to index the content you already have.

So you're developing as in coding it? Probably better to do things like installing skins/mods on a live server than on wammp then upload the local to the host.

Probably doesn't matter, there's always differences between wammp and shared hosting but shouldn't be an issue, just slightly less convenient. If you got the old DB then it'd be very useful for google to have the ability to index the content you already have.

Well no I don't have time to try and code a whole site from scratch. I have just been filling the site with content (Wordpress) and getting the forum ready (IPB). As for my host the only thing I needed to do was manually update the PHP WAMP used as I use a newer version then what comes with Wamp.