New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Noob Saibot

[P12] PL Voting Round 2

Plotline Voting  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What plot line should we use?

• Rule/Take over the world!
    • Destroy the world.
    • Hero is unknowingly the bad guy.
    • Prophecy
    • Weapon of power
    • bigace idea (read below)
    • madanchi idea ( [url="http://www.rmxpunlimited.net/forums/topic/7637-p12-plot-line-voting/page__view__findpost__p__65787"]click here to read[/url])
    • Kiriashi idea (read below)

RMXPU Community,

First off thank you to members who added their own ideas to the voting poll. Now because Option 6 was opinion based (or more used to get more ideas) we need to do a final vote. This topic will close 1 SEP 2011, meaning you have 4 days to vote on a plot line. If you have already voted on an option from the previous topic it has been carried over so you don't need to vote again.

This topic has a poll because a reply is not needed; feel free to comment if you wish!

Plot Lines:

1) Rule/Take over the world!

2) Destroy the world.

3) Hero is unknowingly the bad guy.

4) Prophecy (adding in plot line 1, 2, 3, 5, or 6)

5) Weapon of power (adding in plot line 1, 2, 3, 4, or 6).

6) bigace idea: "we have the main character want to take over a country, and has to fight through many clans/powerful people to reach the top." (bigace and Lord Enigma read why here)

7) Bob423 idea: "it starts by showing the catastrophic result of a huge mistake the hero made. the hero must then travel back in time somehow(whether it be by magic or science)and fix his/her mistake. the player must then play through the story from the beginning of course, and make choices that will either result in the hero dieing, having to relive the same catastrophe shown at the beginning, or continuing with the story. some choices will result in a slight tweak to the story. if a mistake is made, the player will get a game over and must restart from his/her last save."

8) madanchi idea: "read here"

9) Kiriashi idea: "I did pick six though, as I prefer the "Tragedy happens, hero is forcibly involved." plotline. :3"

*For 3, 4, and 5 if they are chosen we will hold a separate vote for them for sub-plot line!

Current Standing

These votes where carried over from the previous topic found here. If you already voted please do not vote again. Thank you.

1 --

2 --

3 -- 3 votes

4 --

5 --

6 -- 1 vote

7 -- 1 vote

8 -- 1 vote

9 -- 1 vote

v/Respectfully,

Noob Saibot/Kage Kazumi (P12 Leader)

Edited by Noob Saibot

i vote for my idea. ive posted a reply because i dont see my idea in the choices of the poll

oh i already voted for mine? ok then

Edited by Bob423

some of the plots on Noob's topic is kinda of similar to my game Plot.

even though i'm proud that this is a Community project, who knows the game could become popular and could become the most played game on the web.

Edit: Number 6 is actually 2/4 of my plot.

Good luck guys.

Edited by Omar510

Reader,

Alright so far no new votes and the only real replies are from people who have already voted. So if no one votes by the end of the day this topic will be closed and story line #3 will have won. I apologize to those who submitted our your ideas, but I can't control members who don't participate.

v/Respectfully,

Noob Saibot (P12 Leader)

Edited by Noob Saibot

this is ridiculous, we're a community so why isn't any who actually wanted to be a part of project 2012, which was a lot from what i remember, voting??? I can't understand it tbh, feeling dissapointed

some of the plots on Noob's topic is kinda of similar to my game Plot.

even though i'm proud that this is a Community project, who knows the game could become popular and could become the most played game on the web.

Edit: Number 6 is actually 2/4 of my plot.

Good luck guys.

Muhahahaha I looked in your archives and stole your ideal. :ninja: jk

this is ridiculous, we're a community so why isn't any who actually wanted to be a part of project 2012, which was a lot from what i remember, voting??? I can't understand it tbh, feeling dissapointed

I know right, there has to be some way to pick up productivity around here.

Well anyways my vote still stays my option #6 if anyone was wondering.

Edited by bigace

I would join but i got my hands full on my very own project.

a short demo could be released near the holidays.

this look strong but weak.

Weak because i feel no one is intrested in working on it

Strong because the plot numbers look great.

Thats how the one prior to this and the first one were

However, this is the first time there has been a Dedicated Leader (Noob Saibot :alright: )

To such a project

So I'm hopeful

It could help if you voted on one of the Ideals up there though, it doesn't waste that much time off your project time to pick one of the options.

Since a few people asked, replied...and... http://www.rmxpunlimited.net/forums/topic/7131-question-regarding-the-forum-project/page__view__findpost__p__64034

No one says you have to join to contribute a vote because that is contributing in itself.

However, this is the first time there has been a Dedicated Leader (Noob Saibot :alright: )

I do what I can with what little I know; yes I got that from a movie just don't remember which one.

v/Respectfully,

Noob Saibot/Kage Kazumi (P12 Leader)

RMXPU Community,

Due to the lack of community participation this voting is now considered closed with the Plot Line #3 the winner.

v/Respectfully,

Noob Saibot (P12 Leader)

Edited by Noob Saibot