New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Fiasco

My Idea for P12

I really liked the hero is the bad guy without knowing it. I tried to poll but I was to late.

WELL... back to subject. I think he should start off in the Army, High Rank soldier or some sort like that. He went on a mission and end up getting K.O by some dragon or some shit something bad ass haha. Wakes up in the middle of nowhere. some sexy and lovely girl(bad person) takes him him and make him do bad things thinking he is doing good.

TY sorry if it doesnt make that much sense.

I really liked the hero is the bad guy without knowing it. I tried to poll but I was to late.

WELL... back to subject. I think he should start off in the Army, High Rank soldier or some sort like that. He went on a mission and end up getting K.O by some dragon or some shit something bad ass haha. Wakes up in the middle of nowhere. some sexy and lovely girl(bad person) takes him him and make him do bad things thinking he is doing good.

TY sorry if it doesnt make that much sense.

Dude, Thats a nice Idea

Right now we are fleshing out plot themes, so with your permission I'll add more to it

and add it to the list

Dude, Thats a nice Idea

Right now we are fleshing out plot themes, so with your permission I'll add more to it

and add it to the list

Yea go ahead and add it =P

Dude, Thats a nice Idea

and add it to the list

Is there a thread for this as I have a ideal I'll like to add to the plot theme.

While me and Noob Saibot are developing the plot themes for you to vote on

Some of you may want to submit your own plot themes

Post them here and we will add them to the development list

NOTE:SPOTS ARE LIMITED

FIRST 4 - 5 Ideas will be considered

Reader,

Where not looking for a full on plot story here, but more of a teaser (like you find on the back of a novel); 5-9 max sentences long with max of 2-3 paragraphs.

v/Respectfully,

Noob saibot/Kage Kazumi (P12 Leader)

Edited by Noob Saibot

Mr.Fiasco,

This topic has been deemed SOLVED and will be closed and moved to the Archive forum to keep the project forum neat and clean.

*If you have further questions or concerns regarding this topic please make a new one.

v/Respectfully,

Noob Saibot/Kage Kazumi (P12 Leader)