New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sign in to follow this  
Joko

YOU HAVE BEEN COMMANDED!!!

I HERE BY COMMAND THE, (with the authority and promise by Marked) THAT YOU WILL TELL US ALL WHY YOUR NAME IS KIRIASHI

IN MY OTHER POST ABOUT WHERE PEOPLE GOT THEIR NAMES/ALIAS!!

2afcx0.png

That is all.

Edited by JoKo

Im going to take a stab on how he got his user name. Kiriashi likes knives and more so he likes Kiridashi knives/blades w/e. He thought it would be awesome to have it as a username but didnt want to use the exact name so he took of the D. Kiridashi-d= Kiriashi. Or he likes horses and had his username named after the horse Kiridashi.

Please tell me if im even close :)

Well those are good guesses bro, (And I do like their knives, which I found out about after googling my name... >_<)

As for the horse thing, never heard of that. xD

Anyways, I almost don't want to tell you just to bug you. Haha

It was meant to be a mysterious and cool name.. but 5 years ago I was less than stellar with my Japanese skills..

The end result of my name VERY LOOSLY (in other words it kinda sorta) means walking through mist. Kinda. There is no grammar, no actual verb, words can't be mushed together that way... etc. Lol.

Anyways... you know what you have to do.

=P

It was meant to be a mysterious and cool name.. but 5 years ago I was less than stellar with my Japanese skills..

The end result of my name VERY LOOSLY (in other words it kinda sorta) means walking through mist. Kinda. There is no grammar, no actual verb, words can't be mushed together that way... etc. Lol.

Anyways... you know what you have to do.

=P

You responded to the wrong post >.<

Why does it matter why it is Kiriashi.

I really badly wanted to know why his name was that since he would post in this topic but never tell us how he got his name.

So i made a deal with him so he would tell me xD

.............................................................By the way Kiriashi I still have moderator powers. >.>