New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sign in to follow this  
Polraudio

Found awesome server

I found this awesome minecraft server a few months back and have been playing on it every day since then.

It has nice features like an RPG system(MCMMO) with stats and everything. The more you mine the more EXP you get for mining and the higher the chance on getting double ores. Theres a skill for everything in minecraft(besides crafting).

It has a money system where you gain 45money every 30min. You can then use that money to buy items from the shop on their site and have it mailed to your mailbox. You can also sell your own items for any price you chose.

Theres mods on at all times and people who break the rules are usually caught instantly.

If you wish to join me i have a place at x3400 z3050 both cords are positive.

Server IP: survival.muttsworldmine.com

I only like vanilla gameplay. Mods and plugins are a major minecraft turn off, lol.

I will have a 20 slot server when 1.9 comes out, and I get it for free, lol

This one is mostly vanilla. the ony thing that is not vanilla is the rpg mod and the warps.

its a 300 slot server with 120-130 people on at all times.

Dropped in, to say hi. You werent there.. killed all ur chickens and cows. (was starving) So I left you a sign at your door. :) Seems an interesting place.

But can a minecraft server BE awesome?

Marked you're really fixin' for a long spanking.

Only if it is strictly vanilla gameplay. This server is not.

Too true.

Marked you're really fixin' for a long spanking.

Too true.

imho:

Vanilla is only good on Single Player and as an ice cream. Vanilla SMP is a bad idea from a security standpoint. reason: griefers