New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.

Hey guys please enjoya part my new written story.

Can't remember anything, i don't know what's happening. i been taken into a room.

it seems to be a interrogation room i don't know but i can't remember anything. but there's one thing in my head... that voice....screaming something what does it mean?

At 7:30am i been taken to an interrogation room to clear questions that the CIA had.

but i coudn't respond to any of their questions i coudn't remember anything, soon the CIA realised that i have amnesia, after that i went back to my cell.

a week passed after the interrogation trying to remember meaning of that voice.

what did do to not remember anything.

the next day i was taken again to the interrogation room but this time it serious. i was treated with no respect, the agents were treating about beating me up to death.

there were 2 agents, named Dave White and Robert Miller.

they asked me about the last time i was in a military mission. i was shocked was a military soldier?

suddenly i recived a flashback.

i remembered that i was the commander also commanding officer. we had to find the missing squad and persons that were kidnapped before they get executed.

i remember that i was promoted to commander to evacuate. it was 9:30pm Pacific time, we had 1 hour to break in and evacute.

that all for now.