New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sign in to follow this  
ApacheMan2K

RPG Project - Help Wanted!

Hello all. A friend of mine and I have barely begun work on an RPG based on a role-play story that we did some time ago.

The game is tentatively titled "Borealis: The Silver Comet". The plot involves two humans who board a luxury starcruiser bound for what is simply known as "the Colony". The Colony has been famous for being not only a resort space colony, but also one with better housing, good jobs to make a living, and an overall liveable environment. But, when they encounter a notorious space pirate known as the "Silver Comet", better known as Aurora, the two Terrans were soon to learn the truth behind this so-called Colony ...

If anyone is interested in helping us with our project, here are what we need, so far:

* Music composer

* Player and Enemy artist (battle sequences)

* Scene illustrator (to appear on screen)

* Event tester (I'm doing some events myself, so what I really need is someone to test events and make suggestions on what I could do to fix them.)

For any other questions, please write to me at apacheman2k@yahoo.com and be sure to include "RPG Project" in your subject. Thanks for reading! I will also send you a copy of the alpha version, which is very, very simple and short and has materials from RPG Maker XP (except for one sound effect I played around with).