New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Kange

I need a huge favor from everybody here!

Alright, so, i ahve a friend that wrote a fan fic and im trying to get him recognized. Hes always wanted to be a writer but he has some trouble with motivation. This fic is doing pretty well and its keeping him going but id like to ensure the continuation of his writings and motivation! so! i would encourage all of you to please please please go read his fic, if you like it, comment, subscribe/follow, and pass this on to every one you know. i warn you, it is a my little pony fan fic, and i know what your thinking. i thought the same exact thing... But the fic is different in the way that its not cutesy and all that, its a decent mystery, with a great mix of humor and of course, violence, cause you cant ahve a good story without violence :D also, first season of mlp:friendship is magic, not to bad..*cough*...anywho, please click this link, even if your not interested, it will add to the views and keep him writing :D

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/7019/The-Mysterious-Mare-Do-Well

go to the bottom, comment, type in the name you wish them to see and tell what pony it is. If its apurple pont with pink in her hair, its twilight sparkle, yellow with pink hair is fluttershy, rainbow hair, its rainbow dash, purple hari but white pony, is rarity, yellow with blonde hair is applejack. that should be the only ones. i recomend season one of the show as well, season two on the other hand sucked.

oh and pink hair and pink horse is pinkie pie. shes..kidna insane and the main subject of the fic other then amber lights..