New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Calvinchun

The RMXP Unlimited Zombie Survival RP Season 2

Hey guys!

I'm making this after i seen the 9 PAGE Role- playing and i say "THIS MUST KEEP GOING"

Then ended up making this.

So

Like the original, I copied it from the season 1.

-You have 2 weapon slots. One in your hands, and one on your back.

-A 2-handed weapon will take up 1 slot.

-A dualable weapon will take up 1/2 a slot.

-You can ONLY carry 2-4 weapons, depending if they are dualable or not.

-Some weapons will require a material to run; e.g. petrol, ammo, etc.

Weapon List:

-Metal Pipe

[Dualable]

-Chainsaw

[2-Handed]

[Requires Petrol]

-Kitchen Knife

[Dualable]

-Lighter & Deoderant

[Dualable]

[Requires Deoderant]

-Hand Saw

[Dualable]

-Nail Gun

[2-Handed]

[Requires Nails]

-Woodcutter's Axe

[2-Handed]

-Hammer

[Dualable]

-Dart Gun

[2-Handed]

[Requires Darts]

A map of Ashville is located here. It is color coded to show movement of zombies, zombie resting areas, etc. A detailed description of each place will be below also.

map.png

The Shopping Centre:

Located in the north-west end of town, the Shopping Centre is where all the members of RMXP Unlimited are situated. There is no zombie activity in the shopping centre and it has a nearly unlimited supply of food and water. It also has the basic supplies for fighting the zombies.

1stFloor.png

1st Floor:

The 1st Floor of the shopping centre consists of a fast-food shop called the "Food Court", a Newsagency and a Clothes Shop. There is also the exit which is barred off.

2ndFloor.png

2nd Floor:

The 2nd floor of the shopping centre has 'Betty's Bakery', a small bakery, and a cinema called 'Movie Palace'.

3rdFloor.png

3rd Floor:

The 3rd floor is the safest but only has 1 giant shop; The Mega Mart. The Mega-mart has EVERYTHING in it from food to clothes to toys.

The Shopping Centre Carpark:

Because it is located next to the shopping centre, zombies do not go near the area much. It can be used as a scouting location because of the trees around it and is safe; barely.

The Video Shop:

The Video Shop is the closest place to the Shopping Center where there have been recent Zombie Activity. Eye Witnesses have reported a small group of around 5 zombies returning there on a nightly basis.

vs1.png?t=1278832308

Main Floor:

The Main Floor of the video shop is quite a maze for the brainless dead. Shelves and desks lie in their maths, trapping them for days at a time before they find their way back to the exit. Because of this, zombies are usually seen inside but never seem to find the door to the storage room.

vs2.png?t=1278832500

Storage Room:

The Storage Room is hidden behind a locked door in the video store. This room is pretty empty, since it once only used to contain DVDs and videos. The Storage Room has evidence of a group of survivors who were once there; empty pistol shells and empty baked-bean cans. The barricades are broken rather badly. Maybe they could be replaced?

The School:

The School is nearly abandoned because most of the schools zombie activity occured during the preliminary infection. There is sometimes average ammounts of zombies at the school, but last time zombies have been seen at the School was a while ago.

The Pet Shop

The Pet Shop, during the preliminary infection, offered hosts to come pretty creepy animal zombies. Most are still wandering around today, but the pet shop usually has active zombies lurking inside it. Anybody entering the Pet Shop should act with caution.

The Chemist:

The chemist has had very little activity but when there is activity there is a lot. Witnesses have reported at least 30 zombies entering the Chemist at a single time. The chemist is the second most dangerous place in the city.

The Mall:

The most dangerous area in the city. It is constantly occupied by groups of up to 100 zombies roaming through it. The Mall was where the most casualties were infected during the preliminary infection, mostly teens, causing about 35% of Ashvilles population to become infected within the perioud of an hour. Taking the Mall from the zombies would give us a major advantage in winning this war.

The Abandoned Military Bunker:

During the 2nd World War, the City of Ashville came under many bomb threats. The government decided to build the bunker so that the population would be safe. To date, the bunker has been abandoned for a good 30 years now and the bunker poses the only area in the city the zombies cant get into.

At the start, we are all help up in the Shopping Centre. This means we have a good and nearly-infinite ammount of food and water. We have to fight our way out of the Shopping Centre and retake our town.

If you wish to join this RP, you will have to fill in this form and post it:

Username: (Obvious)

Character's Name: (More Obvious)

Weapons: (What 2-4 weapons you decide to use)

Descriptions: (Describe your character)

(P.S : I'm make this to revive this forum ROLE - PLAYING.)

So the one has join in the real RP can continue their stories here without necroposting.

And anyone who wish to make a stories here, Just fill up the form and read the rules carefully.

GOOD LUCK!

Username:
Calvinchun

Character's Name: Mcintyre

Weapons: 2-Knife On back and Dart gun Main eguip

Descriptions:
Mcintyre which is survive with some survivor on bunker. Mcintyre specialty is knife and dart gun.
When he wake up from his unsconciousness, He don't remember anything that happens. The only 1 he's thinking now is Survived.

POCKETS

The pockets section will represent all your combined pockets regardless of what you are wearing, and will have a maximum weight limit ~20, with the assumption that you would never put enough stuff into your pockets to slow yourself down. Each item will have a weight assigned to it. It would also be possible for a character to have zero pocket space, a girl wearing a dress who lost her purse. It should also be possible for someone to gain pocket size, such as finding a back pack(but never going over max)

Examples of pocket items are (Create whatever item you want, be fare and real):

• Stim Pills(W:1)-allows for longer periods of wake, but come with side effects; jumpy nature, hard sleep after effect wears off(may not be awoken on first try)
  • Noise Bag(W:1)-Tightly sealed and silent until opened, this bag comes with all the supplies to setup a noise perimeter
  • Ammo-Nails, Bullets Darts, etc.(W:0.1 per piece)
  • Butane(lighter)(W:1)
  • Flashlight(W:1 empty, W: 2 with batteries)
  • Food(W:1-2)
  • Bottle Water (W:1 per)
  • Petrol(W:2 per weapon fill, max 20)
  • Batteries(W:1, comes in pairs)
  • Door Barricade(W:10)-Comes with pre-nailed boards, and a hard rock.

The reason I think this is important is for when/if we get trapped somewhere, what you have on you is what you got type thing. It also explains where every ones ammo is, and limits their use of it.

Username: Jon Bon

Character's Name: Jhonis Stewart Bonaccio III

Weapons: Hammer, Nail Gun.

Pockets(10/10): x1 Stim Pills, x50 nails, x2 Small Food, x2 Bottle Water.

Descriptions: Nose up and ignorant to the world, Jon has been fed with a silver spoon his entire life. Having been at the mall to foreclose a shoe store for back bank payments, Jon has one goal, escape by any means available. Cowardice runs his choices, and he rarely feels it necessary to leave safe areas, and would rather leave that up to the 'silly heroes' as he calls them. Although he will help the goals of the team, it is almost always for ulterior motives.((Every zombie story needs an asshole, hehe))

Username: Calvinchun

Character names : James

Weapons: Dual knife, Nail Gun.

Pockets(10/10): x1 Stim Pills, x50 darts, x2 Small Food, x2 Bottle Water.

Descriptions: A colleagues student which aim to survive many waves of zombies as possible. But in attempt to survive, He ended up in military bunker. James is very good in knife as he say "Mastered".

Foods, water, Dart gun and dual knife is what he need to survive.

[my story]

In total silence, i wake up in lonely sorrow. I stared around and find that everyone with me has died except me. And a tear burst out when i see my sister, Alyssa lying died with huge bite mark on his stomach. Then i realized that all i have to is survive, alone.

"What made this thing happen? I can't understand." I see a dart gun, dual knife, stim pill, 50 darts ammo, 2 foods and 2 bottle water on the table i need to survive." I pick them up and try to learn alyssa dead. I walked slowly through the door. Just in front of the door is a big giant creature .. "WHAT THE HECK IS THAT THING? This is not good. Someone help!!" I started to run

To the nearby shopping center. I run without looking backward. I stopped when i bumped into someone. "Who are you?" He asked me.

[sOMEONE CONTINUE!]

Edited by Calvinchun

Weapons: Small Self Defense Knife (currently unequipped)

Pockets(5/10): x1 Stim Pills(2/10 Uses), x2 Small Food, x1 Bottle Water.

I begin my day like any other;

"You're money, JSB The Third, and everyone knows it."

I say to myself in the mirror. It's noon, and to the rest of the world the working day is half over, for me it's only just begun. I leave my 5 star motel just outside town, and begin my drive to a local shopping center. Here, I am to foreclose one of the many small family owned businesses going belly up due to corporate big business. I drive in with a smile.

Oblivious to how empty the streets are I arrive at the shopping center thinking to myself;

"Everything always works out for me, I love it!". I get out of my vehicle while fumbling with my Ipod for the latest pop chart music, while a man slowly stumbles forward toward me. The man nears me and just before he leans in, I notice him and quickly bump into his shoulder, knocking him to the ground stating;

"Get outta my way, no money for you, drunkie!".

A faint crunch is heard from the man, I ignore it and proceed to make my way towards the main entrance of the shopping center. As I approach I notice the front doors are barricaded up, and dark red writting says;

'Safe entrance underground parking be careful'.

Confused by this and finally forced to look up from my own world and observe the one around me, I notice the turmoil that had begun at the start of the day as I slept so peacefully. Before I have time to properly process this information, I feel someone tugging at my pant leg. I look down to see the drunkie from earlier about to bite my ankles. I stumble backwards and fall hard onto my backside in a panicked attempted to kick myself free from the mans grip.

On the ground, scared and more than panicking I kick wildly at the man as he bites my $2500 pair of leather designer shoes. *CRACK* His neck bends back and his head near severs from the body, he releases his grip. I immediately vomit on myself as I crawl crab backwards away from my attacker. More confused than before, I notice the man proceeds to crawl in my direction with this arms and one working leg. Adrenaline finally kicks in, and I get up and start running in any direction away from that biting freak. I get only a few seconds before I run right into a stranger who was running in my direction. Before thinking I state:

"Who are you?".

Then I notice some big, and human-ish looking coming our way from behind the stranger. It's to far away to see clearly but, I can tell it's coming right at us and faster than the drunkie from before. I reach for the strangers shoulders look him right in the eyes and say

"It's better you than me, I'm getting into that shopping center through the underground parking garage and you're going to help me...".

I attempt to push him down as I make a run for the shopping center...

Writer's Notes

((Scene ends with us in front of the shopping center near the street. 1 unidentified large creature heading towards us from the east, and 1 crawler within 20 meters moving towards us very slow))

[sOMEONE CONTINUE]

"Okay." i said to the man. I was too panic to say another word. Despite on that, I decided to team up as a sentences alway say 'team up make things easier' We make our way in the shopping center. I can still feel the itch feel of the big creature over my body.

I did not say a thing. I see many dead corpse lying on the ground. Suddenly, i saw one of the corpse standing up. "Woah! What is that?" aiming my dart gun to it. I'm gonna waste 1 dart for this. I thought. I shoot at the head, and the ugly thing sent flying down.

"By the way, what's your name?" i asked. "Jhonis Stewart Bonnacio. You can call me JSB." He answered. "Nice names. Mine is james." And before he could say anything, all the corpse around us starting to rise. "Uh-Oh we're in big trouble. What we going to do now?" I turned around and see the big ish-human thing blocking the stair. "No uh-oh. The stair is blocked. Okay i don't know how to get out from this place now." He said. I stood in horror as the ugly things came nearer. Then a huge buckshot bullet killed 2 of the ugly creature. "Who shoot? Did you shoot?" I asked JSB. "No." he said back to me. There is 13 total of the things left. The creature made a wild grab for me, missed. Then, the ground tremble. "Eathquake?" We said in unison and gasped when we see with our eyes.

[Continue, (XD Try to thing a new type of zombie.) ]

Edited by Calvinchun

Weapons: Small Self Defense Knife (currently unequipped)

As the ground begins to shake I look over at the giant creature near the stairs in hopes to get past him, but to my surprise HE is the one causing the violent reaction we are feeling. With both hands firmly planted into the ground in front of him, it looks like he is attempting to remove the asphalt. Before I could even think to run, he succeeds. The giant thing is now holding a massive piece of the very road we are standing on. I am amazed, and just as I thought I was going to die, a large smile appears on the creatures face and he shouts:

"Look out!".

Even more confused, I duck just in time to have a large hunk of the street wizz above my head and crush 4 of the newly risen dead right behind me. I hear another voice yell:

"Mahahaha! Nice throw Gunny!"

I turn to see a dark skinned man holding a shotgun, with a grin ending in a cigar. He fires his gun another time *BLAME* and kills two more of our attackers, takes a deep long drag of his cigar and throws it to the ground as he reloads his shotgun. The giant creature runs forward towards us and with one sweeping arm motion, sends 3 of the walking dead flying nearly half a city block. With a smile bigger than before, the giant thing turns to the dark skinned man and replies:

"Jeremiah Stone. You know my name is Gunther, why do you insist on calling me by that moniker?"

Gunther clasps his fists together and completely liquidates one of the attackers, as Jeremiah quips back:

"And ya know I like to be called Stone, like me pa."

Stone then easily kills the remaining 3 walking dead with his reloaded shotgun and begins to speak to me without letting Gunther reply. Stone angrily says:

"Whatcha stupid?"

I attempt to respond:

"Umm...huh?"

Stone rests his head in his hands for a second and sighs as he replies:

"Dey be fresh Gunny. Dunno was goin' on do ya?"

"I have no idea, what you're talking about, I need to get outta here." I spit out quickly.

Gunther chimes in:

"I am sorry to be the one to tell you both this, but the city and outlining area is under complete military lock down. No one is getting in or out unless they say so."

Stone angrily interjects:

"Look, ya'll are safe now like Gunny wanted."

Gunther explains:

"I heard a girl screaming and by the time I could get there I only found James alive."

Stone again interjects angrily:

"Ya'll are safe. We can't stay here. Get in da shoppin' center, dey be answerin' yer questions."

~Gunther and Stone leave~

~JSB Equips his Knife~

JSB and James begin to make their way into the underground parking lot. As they enter, they see some slow moving shadows in the distance. Unsure who or what they are, they look at each other and decide what to do.

Writer's Notes

((The large creature turns out to be friendly and is named Gunther. Gunther killed the zombies that were attacking James and his family, but was only able to save James. The man with the shot gun has an accent, smokes cigars, and is named Jeremiah Stone. Both Stone and Gunther have no desire to enter the Shopping Center. The military has occupied the previously unoccupied military base.))

[sOMEONE CONTINUE]

Gladly, the big man is friendly. But another monster shadow coming. I whisper "STAY CLOSE." Then started to move backward a bit. JSB nodded and pick same pace as me. Why something always bother us? I thought. Then i heard a scream in distance.. A girl voice. "Split up?" I asked JSB. But he did'nt answer. "Well let discuss it later." But in split second the shadow move like thunder to other side. My eyes frantically search for the shadow. JSB face expression seem shocked. When i see what he see i became preoccupied. The monster is half monster-half zombie. The monster has no eyes just a head revealing brains. The body is like savagely slashed. "GUNTHER, WHERE ARE YOU!?" I tried to scream but no sound come out at all. Then i started to run to get out the parking lot. JSB dart upstair the parking lot. Great. separated. Then the monster behind me leap and leap to catch me. I pick the pace even harder Then a school come into view. But i heard another scream in a building. "It come from the building." I enter the school and lock it up. "I hope JSB is okay." Then i turn around and shocked. The main hall is big as mansion. A statue standing lonely. And a stair. I heard a moaning sound. (SORRY FOR LATE BUT ALAS CONTINUE NOW)

Username: Tomo2000

Character's Name: Agatha Moore

Weapons: Metal Pipe, Nail Gun

Pockets(9/10): x40 nails, x1 Small Food, x2 Bottle Water, x1 Flashlight (with batteries).

Descriptions: (If you notice, Agatha is the missing sister of Tom, one of the main characters from the original) School, again. After the term had returned, it was the same seemingly endless loop of boredom for the next ten weeks; sleep, wake up, go to school, go home, repeat. Agatha didn't have too many friends at school, so it wasn't like she went purely to see her friends. Then, one day during the third week of term, everything went to shit. Agatha is rather short; 5 foot 4 inches, and has long, black hair.

"Get lost, bitch," the girl yelled, pushing Agatha. Her friends laughed at Agatha's misery, ripping through her bag, pulling out books and sheets of paper. "Stop that!" Agatha yelled, trying frantically to get past the bigger girl of the group. These girls were just the kind that you want to fall off the face of the Earth; the bitchy, stuck-up type. They had all come from rich families, and liked to pick on other girls. They were the main bullies of this school.

The bigger girl, Samantha, grabbed Agatha by the arm when she went to charge her and, effortlessly, tossed her away. Agatha hit the concrete and rolled, scrapping her elbows and knees in the process. The girls mocked her as they continued going through her books, most likely for anything they could use against her later. They were near Agatha's next class; Manual Arts or, as it was commonly called, Metal Works. It was just a class to build little tiny nic-naks. Most people saw it as a class where minimum effort was required to pass, while Agatha enjoyed making the tools to the best of her ability.

"This page has a heart on it!" one of the girls yelled, waving a folded piece of paper in the air. On the verge of tears, Agatha knew what she had to do. She got up and went to charge Samantha again, but, when Samantha went to grab her, skidded through the gap between her legs, her short size allowing her to manage this feat. The other girls looked at her in shock, but were too slow to react when Agatha regained her feet, snatched the paper from Caitlyn's hand and kept running.

"After her!" Caitlyn demanded Samantha, and the girls chased her towards the workshop. Agatha, being a rather sporty girl, reached the workshop much faster than the other girls, who, apart form Samantha, probably hadn't run since the cross country last year.

Agatha quickly stumbled into her class, which, since it was first recess, was completely empty, and instinct took over, and she searched the workshop for a suitable weapon. Agatha didn't even know where the idea came from, but she was sure that, if she didn't defend herself, the other girls would beat her black and blue. Again.

A metal pipe was sitting beside the teacher's desk, probably for opening the rusted door to the storage room. Agatha picked it up in both hands, finding it surprisingly light, and waited.

-- An hour later --

The metal pipe now sat on the principle's desk, with small blood stains visible on the heavier end of it. Agatha sat on a chair facing the principle and the school-based police officer. "You know that this is assault, right?" the police women said, writing down information from Agatha's school file.

"They started it!" Agatha cried desperately. Cristine, the police officer, just frowned. "Regardless of who started it, you were the one who took the most drastic measure. It goes beyond self defense in this case, I'm afraid."

Agatha fought to keep tears away. "Look," Cristine said, "If you're lucky, and since you're under eighteen, you might, and I emphasise MIGHT, be able to just get off with a warning, and maybe a small fine of some description. If not, you may be sent to Juvy."

Juvy was the term for the school where kids who had broken the law went to. If anything, it should be the four girls that had jumped her rather than her needing to go but, regardless, Agatha wasn't in any position to argue in her defense. "Go to class, okay?" Cristine said, "This'll take a few hours to even get to any decisions, so the best you can do is continue your studies and hope for the best."

At least this class was Manual Arts, one of her more favorable classes. The teacher was absent, however. Something about being sick with some kind of really bad flu. Come to think of it, lots of people were getting sick recently...

Then, suddenly, the door burst open and Cristine stumbled in, bleeding from the leg. "Something's wrong!" she said, ripping off her sleeve to stop the blood gushing from her leg. Everybody suddenly panicked. Agatha quickly ran to see what had happened to Cristine. "One of the teachers.." she said, looking sickly pale and breathing heavily, "Was looking.. really bad.. I asked if they needed help, and.. and he fell over. Then, when I went to help pick him up, he lurched forwards and bit me in the leg.."

Agatha and her brother had seen enough movies to know what was going on at this point. "How many more were there?" she asked Cristine. Cristine just shook her head; "Lots."

Cristine shifted her bleeding leg, crying in agony as she did so, and took her pistol out of her holster. "Listen," she said, handing the gun to Agatha, "I know what happens next. I turn into one of them... I'd like to remember my last memory of being human, rather than being a monster."

Agatha nodded, and cocked the small pistol. "Thanks." Cristine said. Then a gunshot shook the entire room.

Agatha's hands shook violently, but she knew that she had to find her brother and get out of the school. She ejected the clip in dismay, only to find that there were two bullets left. She quickly searched Cristine's smiling body for any more bullets, but only found a flashlight. Then she realized what she could use.

Her and one of her acquaintances from class, Andrew, both heaved the metal pipe to open the storage room door open. The rusted hinges creaked as the door slowly opened outwards. Metal and wood lined the walls of the room, with tools scattered in small boxes around the floor. Agatha had been in here many times, and knew what she was looking for.

Near the back of the store room was a gas-operated nail gun. It wasn't one of the cord ones, so it would be easy to carry around and use in self defense. Agatha had seen High School of the Dead, a Japanese anime in which an entire town quickly becomes infected while the main characters are at school, and that had sparked this idea.

Her brother wasn't at school, and said he was going to be hanging with a few mates at.. either the mall or the shopping center. Agatha cursed herself for not remembering which, but decided it was most likely that he'd be at the mall, so, once she cleared the school, that's where she'd go.

There was a scream, and Agatha woke up, her makeshift bed and pillow drenched in sweat. She heard the found of distant running footsteps, and then they stopped, and the sound of ripping flesh began. Agatha, when searching the mall, had managed to close the shutters of a news agency before the entire mall had become infected, which was just a bit over a day ago. Cristine's gun lay beside her, the clip empty, a memorabilia of complete safety, and things before they got worse.

Since she had remained completely silent, no zombies had managed to find her inside the news agency, and most people had died before getting this close. Agatha's stomach growled, and she opened the last item of food she managed to find in bags of her fellow students. She had managed to find a can of spaghetti and two bottles of water from backpacks outside her class, but searching any others may have been costly.

Completely disregarding the plastic fork attached to the side of the can, Agatha opened the can and ate with her hands, too hungry to waste a few seconds to take the plastic fork out of its plastic packet. The zombie that had awaited Agatha's arrival now sat outside, a nail through its neck, laying in a large bloody pile. It was a complete fluke that Agatha had got it in the jugular. It was even more of a fluke that zombies could either suffocate and bleed to death. Agatha's just lucky that they are still physically human, and not super-human, like in some movies.

She knew she had to leave soon, maybe jump to another small shop nearby. She still had a few dozen nails left and her trusty metal pipe. It was just a matter of time before she either worked up the courage or her hunger worked it up for her.

Edited by Tomo2000

Weapons: Small Self Defense Knife (currently equipped)

Split from James, JSB was forced to move deeper into the parking garage. With light only visible from fires on cars, the design layout was impossible to see. Panicked and scared JSB began to run straight ahead as it was the only visibly clear route. Weaving slight left and right between the cars, using the reflective headlights for markers. Just as JSB started to think he would make it, someone grabbed him at the shoulder and he went spiraling backwards. For the third time today JSB was disoriented and seeing stars, and for a moment thought he was back at one of those new york massage parlors he enjoys so much. Feeling someone on top of him, and quickly realizing it's not Mia from Chez Muscal, he begins to feel sharp claws grabbing his arms, and smell foul breath in his face. His eyes began to work again, the stars cleared, and he saw the face in front of him, a grotesque half-face. Drooping jaw, one eye missing, and barely enough skin to call it human. The thing snarled at him and bit the air inches from his face.

His wits more about him, he made an effort to jump back, no change of position, he was grasped too tightly by the drooling beast on top of him. He then realized he wasn't holding the thing off of him, it was being held back by something else. Looking around, he noticed the zombie had a wallet chain looped around the front bumper of a nearby car, he was hooked. JSB Laughed, Kneed his attacker in the chest, which loosened the deadly grip, and moved back to safety.

JSB took a deep breath, laugh again, and spit at his assailant. He laughed another time and kicked it in the face. Unbeknownst to him the wallet chain in question was not one of good quality you might find at a high end leather store, but in fact, one of the $1 bulk bin variety. JSB Laughed yet again and reeled back for a strong kick, as he prepared for the attack, the monster broke his chain, leaped forward and knocked the naive JSB down for his fourth time today. Luckily JSB had been in a kick-ready position and the attacker landed square on JSB's foot and flew over top of and behind him after the leap.

JSB jumped forward and up to his feet doing a quick 180* preparing himself to defend against the attacker. A few seconds past and nothing happened. He then began to hear faint gurgling, and moved closer to the sound. By now his eyes had begun to adjust to the low light, and he could see clearer. The attacked had fly off of JSB and landed head first into a piece of steel rebar just to block cars from parking. JSB opened his mouth to let go yet another arrogant laugh, as he began to hear feet shuffling and what seemed like subtle moaning in the near distance.

Not inclined to find out who or what it was, he quickly looked up to get a better feel for his surroundings. The way he came from was still clear, and the way straight ahead had another stair well to lead back down. Deciding better to go forward then back, he quickly got up and ran for the nearby stairwell. Reaching it safely, he entered in and closed the reinforced security door behind him and took a deep breath. The stair well had a small window in it, JSB took the opportunity to look out it. He hadn't realized how high up he had gone, his view made him seem like he must be at least 5 stories up, and could see a large majority of the city. What he saw next chilled his bones. It had been less then an hour since he had driven in, and he could see small fires all over town. When he looked closer in the distance he could see the odd person being attacked, or running scared.

"What is going on, and how did it happen so fast? Was it this bad when I drove into town?"-he thought.

He then noticed the light shine from the window off a sign on the wall beside him, it read "Underground Mall Entrance", with a big red arrow pointing down the flight of stairs.

Figuring he didn't have much of a choice he made his way further down the parking garage, and hopefully into the mall.

Character's Name: Agatha Moore

Weapons: Nail Gun (currently equipped), Metal Pipe (on back)

Pockets(9/10): x40 nails, x1 Small Food, x2 Bottle Water, x1 Flashlight (with batteries).

There was a map of the mall on the inside of the news agency; one of those You Are Here type ones. There was a food court about 8 meters in front of Agatha's current position. She cursed, thinking herself stupid for not seeing the huge sign from the small gaps in the shutters. Agatha put the unloaded pistol in her belt and pulled out the nail gun, making sure the entire 'clip', if you'd call it that, was completely full, in case shit went bad.

The zombies were still over in the distance, munching on the corpse they had stumbled after together. Most of the time zombies were too busy eating to notice anybody at a distance. Agatha hoped that that would be the case this time. She slowly rolled the shutter open, just enough to peak outside; nothing. No movement, not even the occasional low grunt nearby.

She opened it a little more and, on her stomach, rolled outside. It was the first time outside in... She wasn't sure what the time was, or how long she had been asleep for. Had it been just a few hours, or had it been almost a day? The glass roof above her was orange of a late afternoon, but that wasn't much help. It was either an hour or two since the outbreak, or a whole day.

She crept up to the shutter in front of her, making sure nothing was going to jump her, and rolled the shutter up slightly. She knew that, if she were to look under the shutter, she may get jumped by the infected. But she had already planned this. She pulled out a pen from her pocket that she had found on the news agency counter, and quickly threw it under. It hit something, most likely the from counter, with a plastic thud. After that, there was no noise. She had hoped that, any infected inside, would have heard the thud and groaned a little bit.

With this little bit of security on her side, she rolled up the shutter and rolled under it, then closed it. It was dark inside, so she drew the flashlight, and scared the shit out of herself. Up against the counter, in front of her, was a person, staring up at the shutters; dead. He had a huge bite mark in his neck, and it looked like the zombie that got him had torn out his jugular before he had a chance to turn.

Coughing at the stench of the dead person, she took the metal pipe and slowly approached the zombie, leaving the flashlight and nail gun on the ground so that she could, if necessary, wield the pipe in both hands. She approached the corpse and nudged it slightly. No movement. Just to be on the safe side, she crouched over, aligned the metal pipe with its wide eyes, and thrust it forward with all her might. She was rewarded with a crunch as the pipe exited the back of its head and slightly broke the skin. She pulled the pipe out, using her foot as leverage, and sighed. Perhaps she had luck on her side today.

She retrieved both the flashlight and the nail gun and proceeded inside. There was quite a bit of food there; mostly perishables. She took what could fit in her bag and made her way to the back room, eating a small burger on her way. She planned that she'd eat enough to fill her inside, then go back out. In the back room wasn't much, but she found something she'd be able to use; stick-it notes and a pen. She jotted down some writing on two of them, then ate as many warm burgers as she could before leaving again.

Her shutter to the news agency hadn't changed, so nothing had gotten in or out. Hopefully. She closed the shutter of the food court a bit, but not enough so it would make a clank on the ground. She stuck one of the notes to the shutter. It read; "Food". Then, on her own, she stuck another, which read "Safe". This would, at least, give people after her a little bit of assistance in the event they needed a safe place to hide. With that, she rolled back under the shutters, closed it, and went back to reading MAD magazines and various comics.

Character names : James

Weapons: Dual knife, Nail Gun.

Pockets(10/10): x1 Stim Pills, x50 darts, x2 Small Food, x2 Bottle Water.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then i noticed, the school entrance was empty... I quickly closed the door and use all my strength to

lock the door to prevent the zombie from entering. I started to walk another step when a Screaming sound

make me jump. That's not a human nor zombie moan. I quickly turn around to flee from the school. But the lock

was jammed already. "There's no turning back....." i heard a voice. I turned around. A boy was standing.

"I managed to escape... My friends didn't... Agatha, I hope you okay...." Then he started to sob...

At the same time, a idea flashed into my mind. "Don't lose hope. I know that your sister is somewhere surviving.

There's nothing we can do about it except survive." I tried to convince him. "Now, if you know the principle office,

show me. Maybe we can still escape." I asked him.. The boy, who is obediently convinced, show me the way.

That's when the nightmare started. The second floor was full of them. Cop, student, and the principle himself

have been turned to a zombie! "Go find a oil!!" i said and start to shoot the zombie.

=== TO BE CONTINUED ===

(Please continue...)