New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Noob Saibot

We should kill sick people.

She's Australian and healthcare is payed for taxes.. you seemed to get really worked up by what you call "putting a price on a human life", but the health system in the US pretty much does that. That wasn't a bad point that she made.. I mean aside from what's causing the health issues, if a person does something stupid (like smoking) then its all the people who have to pay for their chemo treatment, etc. when they get cancer.

The other point I disagree with is that a country can care for itself. Not every country is blessed with natural resources. Australia certainly is. And if its oil, its difficult with an invasion going on. If they rely on water and things and there's a drought and nothing grows, etc. etc. That's pretty unfair to say that. But yeah, no other country is responsible.

The 911 thing was a bit over the top. But yeah she's got some messed up views. I call troll.

I think it is a bad point, and that's coming from a hardcore advocate of each person getting what they earned themselves, and having nothing but contempt for government handouts to the undeserving. Aside from being born with a condition that requires special health care, pretty much any sort of disease or anything can be attributed to a lifestyle choice, so you can't pick and choose who is more deserving or not. If someone eats too much sugar, and they develop diabetes, knowing that increases the risk, what makes them more deserving than someone who smokes, knowing that smoking increases the chances of lung cancer? Who decides what people and lifestyle choices are acceptable and not? Its a fine line, and there is no set of rules that would not leave gaping wholes for people to fall through the cracks. That point aside, I am unaware of health care conditions in Australia, but tax-dollars are not paying for people's chemo-treatment and organ transplants left and right in the U.S., hence we have people protesting health care costs and pushing for government funded health care so that people can afford to have these things for "free".

All in all, I disagree with nearly everything she says, and I'm with Marked, she seems to be a troll. A misguided and sincere one, but nonetheless, a troll.

That point aside, I am unaware of health care conditions in Australia, but tax-dollars are not paying for people's chemo-treatment and organ transplants left and right in the U.S., hence we have people protesting health care costs and pushing for government funded health care so that people can afford to have these things for "free".

I'm pretty sure healthcare is funded by the government in Australia.

She's Australian and healthcare is payed for taxes.. you seemed to get really worked up by what you call "putting a price on a human life", but the health system in the US pretty much does that. That wasn't a bad point that she made.. I mean aside from what's causing the health issues, if a person does something stupid (like smoking) then its all the people who have to pay for their chemo treatment, etc. when they get cancer.

The other point I disagree with is that a country can care for itself. Not every country is blessed with natural resources. Australia certainly is. And if its oil, its difficult with an invasion going on. If they rely on water and things and there's a drought and nothing grows, etc. etc. That's pretty unfair to say that. But yeah, no other country is responsible.

The 911 thing was a bit over the top. But yeah she's got some messed up views. I call troll.

1) US health care is also paid in taxes.

2) Yes PEOPLE in general put a price on life, but the point was to the statement she made.

3) So who care is they caused it. Other smokers, etc help to pay the tax as well.

4) A country can care for itself it if it chooses to. I know not all can, but for some if the people stood together they could make a change. Plus my point was simply to justify that I or others who eat meat is not the reason for others hunger or lack of water.

5) More then a Troll; that is how she feels. Even some of her viewers say her OPINION is over the top.

I think it is a bad point, and that's coming from a hardcore advocate of each person getting what they earned themselves, and having nothing but contempt for government handouts to the undeserving. Aside from being born with a condition that requires special health care, pretty much any sort of disease or anything can be attributed to a lifestyle choice, so you can't pick and choose who is more deserving or not. If someone eats too much sugar, and they develop diabetes, knowing that increases the risk, what makes them more deserving than someone who smokes, knowing that smoking increases the chances of lung cancer? Who decides what people and lifestyle choices are acceptable and not? Its a fine line, and there is no set of rules that would not leave gaping wholes for people to fall through the cracks. That point aside, I am unaware of health care conditions in Australia, but tax-dollars are not paying for people's chemo-treatment and organ transplants left and right in the U.S., hence we have people protesting health care costs and pushing for government funded health care so that people can afford to have these things for "free".

All in all, I disagree with nearly everything she says, and I'm with Marked, she seems to be a troll. A misguided and sincere one, but nonetheless, a troll.

Most people who are diabetes are born with it as just like being heavy set is also genetic. Plus another example would be babies simply because they can't control what their mother does. Plus people who smoke also pay taxes.

==============================

Plus on a side note some of these people bring religion into the mix and make claims like its a sin to eat meat...not sure who they worship.

1) US health care is also paid in taxes.

U.S. health care is NOT paid in taxes across the board. Yes, there is a welfare system that pays health care, Medicare, as well as other programs, but the vast majority of people pay for their own health care through their insurance.

Most people who are diabetes are born with it as just like being heavy set is also genetic.

Most people are not born with diabetes, although genetics play a much larger rule in developing it than lifestyle. Type 1 is usually developed during childhood years, while Type 2, the more prevalent form of Diabetes, develops during adulthood.

I never listen to pretty people. She obviously spends more time grooming and priming than she does developing her intellectual views on life. It's the people who can't get laid, that spend all their time reading and thinking, their opinions I respect. Some white youth who thinks she has it 'all figured out' and who probably hasn't even been to the highest population foreign places in the world, China, and India. Her world view is based on a small outlook regardless of how serious she is.

People like that need to be left to grow up, when she gets some world experience, her views will change.

.... I refuse to comment on this. Some of you know why...

All I do know is I was deathly ill and had this girl had her views realized, I'd have died 9 years ago.

"I don't want to have to pay for your heart disease"

So, even KIDS who have little to NO control over their situation deserve to die...

Personally, I don't mind a govt. ran health setup. That doesn't bother me. Now, the way the US is FORCING you to have health insurance else you pay a fine... that is against the 'freedom' that the US bolsters.

I can understand helping with large doctor's bills (for instance, my medical bills cost around 3-4 million dollars over 3 years) yes, i need govt. assistance.

EDIT: "And the shit that you literally eat from feces infused meat that must me at risk of E.coli and salmonella poisoning from cross contamination..."

Cantelopes, Tomatoes, and Lettuce have all been recalled in the last 2 years because of contamination. Only 1 batch of burger has been recalled from contamination... Which is safer for me to eat?

I found the original video

It's funny... How is it when I eat the cows bred, raised and slaughtered in Idaho, Utah, and Wyoming kills rainforests?

All I do know is I was deathly ill and had this girl had her views realized, I'd have died 9 years ago.

"I don't want to have to pay for your heart disease"

So, even KIDS who have little to NO control over their situation deserve to die...

I can understand helping with large doctor's bills (for instance, my medical bills cost around 3-4 million dollars over 3 years) yes, i need govt. assistance.

I think arguing a troll's points are rather pointless, but there's a distinction between those who get sick for no reason and then those who get sick from obesity and unhealthy eating. Whether or not there is a difference between someone who suddenly falls ill with a disease and someone gets a diseases after years of unhealthy eating is a point of debate on its own.

Say you're born with a disease and your health bills are really high. You rely on the government to supply healthcare (in australia anyway) and that's why you pay taxes all of your life. But what about the countless people getting drunk and costing millions in hospitals because of binge drinking. As a tax payer, you're pretty unhappy that you're money is going to people who inflict foreseeable harm on themselves. The same analogy can be drawn to people who eat unhealthy, at least in her view.

Either way I believe a government should pay for both scenarios, even though it is indeed a waste of money, you cannot pay for one and not the other.

There's over 7 billion people in the world. Don't let one random chick on the internet who's opinion doesn't really matter get you upset. She and her loud, naive thoughts aren't worth it.

i try not to let others bother me, and its not her opinion that bothers me. What does, is the fact people are stupid enough to LISTEN to her. What's more, people like that VOTE.

Yes, these are the horrors of becoming a mature adult.

Don't worry though, as long as there are normal people that vote too (there are more than what TV, media, etc. implies), we will not start killing sick people so that more animals might live.

I think there is a more fundamental problem in society, at least american society. Things are geared to make us become unhealthy, and if those problems aren't corrected than this will all ways remain an issue. For example, healthy food tends to be a lot more expensive than unhealthy food. You can't find a value menu for quality fruits, vegetables, and meats, but your average dollar store can get you a month's worth of "food" for the same price as food for a couple days. Health choices are heavily influenced by the society and its not surprising that obesity is an epidemic in America, when every other commercial is advertising Doritos tacos or "fruit" flavored cereal. Combined with other environmental factors like pollution, euthanization is not solving the problem, not even close. Its astoundingly easy to become an alcoholic when the worlds most interesting man drinks it.

And I understand that, people are responsible for there decisions, but is it fair to say that they are responsible for the situations that they might have been thrust into.

Errr...Just now checked the dates on these posts...Kirhi, please be careful to not necropost. Cause then spirited people like myself might jump the gun and respond to post made more than 2 months ago. Its like joining the conversations when everyone has left.