New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Punk

New Character Properties with Calls 2.2

New Character Properties with Calls

Introduction

This script adds additional properties from the Sprite class to Game_Character such as angle, color, mirror, tone, zoom_x, and zoom_y. For this version, I also combined my Event Angle/Color/Mirror/Tone/Zoom add-ons and my script calls with this script.

Features

• This gives Character sprites additional properties from the Sprite class such as Angle, Color, Mirror, Tone, and Zoom.
  • Change the angle, color, mirror, tone, and zoom of a character sprite using script calls.
  • Set Angle, Color, Mirror, Tone, and Zoom of Events using special comments.
  • Change certain properties of a character sprite to a desired value in a certain number of frames with a script call.

What's New?

For v2, I merged two add-ons I made for the original (Change Character Sprite Angle/Color/Size/Tone in frames and Event Angle/Color/Size/Tone) into one package and threw in several new script calls which should be useful (e.g.: zoom_change, color_*_change, tone_*_change).

Media

Images

2hzodgw.png

Script

New Character Properties with Calls 2.2

Author's Notes

I wanted to work on letting game creators animate character sprites a little more through script calls. I noticed certain properties such as angle, color, mirror, tone, and angle were missing so I wanted to add them in.

Thanks

Charlie Fleed for showing me how to script special comments a few years ago.

Prof. Meow Meow making fantastic use of it in a demo he showed me a few years ago.

License / Terms

Free for non-commercial and commercial purposes. Just credit me.

Edited by Punk