New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Noob Saibot

What are you looking forward to?

I'm looking forward to: Dishonored, Dead Island: Riptide, Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, Zombie U, Watch Dogs, The Last of Us, & The Walking Dead FPS.

~Keven

River City Rampage is one of the few commercial games I am looking forward too.

Dishonoured is pretty good man :D Had the opportunity to play about 2 hours of it today. I really enjoyed it, Bethesda's done a really good job with it. I'll also be looking forward to when I can officially get it and probably write a review about it.

I'm really looking forward to the new XCOM: Enemy Unknown. I get to get it tomorrow, and I grew up on that game... I'm really excited about it. I grew up on that game! Like, I killed so much time on my old DOS playing that stupid game... Of course, as a kid, the whole game mechanics didn't make sense. It was, run around, shoot aliens, and when I didn't have enough energy to shoot aliens, I'd have a mini-tantrum.. xD

And I agree with all of the last four games on your list! I'm also looking forward to the fourth episode of The Walking Dead game... The game is done really fantastically, in my opinion. Like, in the second episode, where Clementine gets grabbed (as she does in every episode), I was so damn protective of her... Games that can make you feel emotion like that is just great! Even if it's more story-driven than action driven I don't really mind. I like it.

... I forgot about Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm...

This shant go unpunished...

And I agree with all of the last four games on your list! I'm also looking forward to the fourth episode of The Walking Dead game... The game is done really fantastically, in my opinion. Like, in the second episode, where Clementine gets grabbed (as she does in every episode), I was so damn protective of her... Games that can make you feel emotion like that is just great! Even if it's more story-driven than action driven I don't really mind. I like it.

I was talking about the First Person Shooter (FPS) being done by Activition.

~Keven

Edited by Noob Saibot

Dragon Age 3

Fable 3

Assassin Creed 3

Sim City 5 (yes I love these games)

GTA 6

The infamous FFversus and KH3

A good pokemon game for the concole (wishful thinking)

I think you mean GTA 5 which is also on my list.

~Keven

ops, typo must of hit 6 by accident.

Paper Mario: Sticker Star next month, Pikmin 3 whenever that happens...and most of all...Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate!!!

Dragon Age 3

Fable 3

Assassin Creed 3

Sim City 5 (yes I love these games)

GTA 6

The infamous FFversus and KH3

A good pokemon game for the concole (wishful thinking)

i think you mean fable 4. i cant wait either

Another Gen of Nintendo system will mean another addition to their epic games like Mario, Metriod, and Zelda. I wonder what evolution to those series will happened for the U generation? aka the difference between Super Mario World and Mario 64.

Also looking forward to SuperNatural Tonight

and when I get my website nice and setup.

Edited by ShinGamix

i think you mean fable 4. i cant wait either

Fable: The Journey is not Fable 4, it has even been confirmed.

~Keven

Edited by Noob Saibot

I was talking about the First Person Shooter (FPS) being done by Activition.

~Keven

I know. I was refering to both of them, but the story one in that one, since it's already out. By the way, if anyone plays the Walking Dead story-driven one, episode 4 is now out.

I know. I was refering to both of them, but the story one in that one, since it's already out. By the way, if anyone plays the Walking Dead story-driven one, episode 4 is now out.

I do not care for Tell Tale Games. I tried the Back to the Future and it was fun for awhile then the story took a 180 and I was like...what the &^^$&*! I have never trusted them again.

I'll play Fable the Journey with out the useless Kinect.

~Keven