New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Foxkit

Results of Boredom

Foreword

So this story has been the result of being EXTREMELY bored during math. Bored enough that I wouldn't mind editing the damn thing during math even. Anyways, I get about a paragraph off everytime I have math. I'll go ahead and post it here depending on how much you guys enjoy it. I'm pretty sure my tenses are all over the place and my spelling is horribe...

Light streamed into a large room, slowly along the floor as time passed. The illuminated room was sparse in furniture for being so spaciouse. It cointained a small kitchen, complete with a microwave, toaster, electric oven and stove, and a sink in the corner farthest from the door. In the corner adjacent to it across from the door was a small room sectioned off with thick black curtains to offer some privacy. In between the kitchen and curtained room was a Large table with multiple computer monitors of top with three large computer towers below. In from of the desk was a single chair, suggesting that only one person lived here. Next to the door were three larger tables with multiple computer towers on top, their guts exposed and strewn about in variouse degrees of dissarray. Directly behind the curtained room was a small bathroom, with a simple toilet, and shower. A small groan emmitted from the bedroom. Betraying the presesnce of someone just waking up.

A young man, for his small stuble of unshaved beared betrayed his age, emerged from behind the chick curtains of what could only be a bedroom. His dark skin implied that he spent a lot of time outside, yet his shirtless body had no tan lines. He had thick, straight balck hair that lightly lined his face and made his piercing, intelligent, green eyes seem like a small colletion of emeralds in light. He yawned, stretching his arms up towards the sky. His back made a series of snaps and pops as it realigned. satisfied, he made his way over to the kichen and opened the fridge. He pulled tomatoes, salad greens, cucumber, and cheese from it's bowels and a grabbed a bowl from overhead. He put the salad greens into the bowl, chopped the cucumber, tomatoes, and chess into thin pieces and mixed them into the bowl. After grabbing a fork, the man sat down at the row of computers, He shook the mouse after taking a bite from the salad.

The monitors lit up, displaying a mountain of information. The mand deflty moved the mouse and positioned a few widows on the screen to see what was underneath them. He clicked on something, bringing up a wall of text that he quickly skimmed through, his mouth wording an occasional word or two. He took another bite of the salad seeming to sink into his own thoughts as he chewed. A buzzer intterupted his mussings. He up looked up at the top left monitor. A young man in a police unifrom was waiting at the small door. The man at the computers gimaced, obviously not happy at the sight of the cop. He stood up and went to the bedroom and came back out wearing a pair of Jeans. He stopped at the shower, turned on the faucet, and quickly dunked his head in and out o the running water. Grabbing the nearby towel he quickly dried some of his hair and then proceded out the door and downstiars.