New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
rgangsta

I'm The Best Artist in the Class

I'm so serious. No lie.

The last time I was in my vector class, the professor was going around criticizing everyone's work. He had something to say about everyone's piece. He would nit-pick and point out something wrong. But when he got to me, all he said was, "OK. Good. You're definitely heading the the right direct." lol I swear, I might be a prodigy. :P Take a look at the new project I have to do.

Here's a little explanation on the piece:

Meant to be a poster on an artist named Girl Talk. At first, I was thinking of taking him and putting a girl's mouth on him, to symbolize "Girl Talk". The idea was good but I want ed to do more. So I went with just a girl's mouth with her tongue sticking out. Added some splashes (not made by me, I credited), a star and gradient background. I also added some paint splashes but it made the poster look messy. I might add more stuff. What do you guys think?

2rrxjep.jpg

I know that feeling bro...

but then again, everyone in my computer graphics class is like 30 or older...she tells us to listen to criqtiues but no one ever says anything negative or for that matter helpful on my stuff.

lol Thank you, everyone. I will keep an ear out for feedback, Broken.

@albert

It's actually vector, not pixel. :P

Vector = points and lines

Well, you are certainly amazing at it! And I think what you made looks very professional, and if I saw that walking down the streets, I would rip it down and take it home to hang up. :haha

Also...what the preview button removed? Doesn't seem to work for me.