New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.

Welcome to the 2nd Treasure Hunt contest.

The GDU treasure seems to be lost forever

treasurek.png

At the bottom of the ocean along with GDU, and Jack.

However, there's a rumor going around that there's a new, more illusive treasure. The RMU Kiwi:

a145ac564535dc92524d1f3e42837a3d.png

Rules

Find the treasure. First member to post its location here wins.

Hints

-Kiwi's are nocturnal birds who hunt at night, hidden in the shadows. They are often found in the darkness.

-Kiwi's are an endangered species, but there have been many sightings of the RMU Kiwi. If you're lucky enough, you may see it on almost any RMU page.

Prize

The prize is a 1-month subscription to the site. Please note that the subscription prize is mainly recognition of the winner and does not provide a real benefit in terms of site-usage as we do not have any official subscriber system.

So was I, until I got pretty mad and put the unique identifier of the image into the search and it only came up with this topic.

Open up the source code, and search for "kiwi"... Marked told me about that afterwards, would have saved me 3 days of going ballistic..

Oh my god, I would have never thought to look there yet it's so obviosue now that I know it's whereabouts o.o

I never can do these type of scavenger hunts.

Shin, this is both a neco post and spam. The topic is dead. I understand why you did though, because of that other topic. It's good you did something, but you shouldn't do this.

Well 80% of the topics here are in Necro?

and my reply had equal substance to Madanchi's post above me.