New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sign in to follow this  
Noob Saibot

GDR: Looking For Supporters

GDR is my replacement for Game Kits. It is a community for people to post their creations and share them with others who may need resources for their game. We do not give support for any game making software, but do allow members to advertise their site where people can get support (this feature also has a rating system).

We are looking for people to fill some basic rolls:

1) 1 Admin
2) 2 Moderators
3) And any one who can create resources:

• Icons, Character Sets, Battlers, Title Sets, Window Skins, Animations, Scripts, Tutorials, music, sound effects, etc. (for any software).

Enter Here

Edited by Noob Saibot

I can be a mod, but it depends. Your not going to give half way through like last are you? If not I'll take the moderating job. Just saying, because that was kind of annoying to come back to site that seem to go so well, but then closed so soon for for some unknown reason. Otherwise this can be a good ideal on increasing ratings for my blog.

I can be a mod, but it depends. Your not going to give half way through like last are you? If not I'll take the moderating job.

Game Kits close due to money issues and retards not reading stuff correctly. This one is based on peer-to-peer sharing (free). So unless I die it will stay open.

lol, you posted a second after I edited my post. okay so in that case my request for a moderating position still stands.

The link in your signature is broken, due to the fact you changed the domain name.