New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sign in to follow this  
Noob Saibot

[Coming Soon] FR Characters

What is Fantasy Realm?

Simply put it is a tutorial series I am working on to give you advice and tips for creating an RPG game.

What is the Characters part?

Each tutorial is going to focus on a different aspect of creating an RPG video game, and the first one is going to focus on characterization.

Who will be writing them?

Well of course me, but it is possible (and likely) that I will get advice from people who have made a successful game and/or tips from a published writer.

Who will be editing them?

Well, I'm not the best editor so the initial releases may have errors in them, but all will be professionally edited by an editor after the initial release.

What make you (me) qualified?

In truth what makes any writer qualified? After all advice is advice no matter who it comes from. However, in the realm of writing many writers like to do things differently. Furthermore, I would imagine working to get my Bachelors degree in creative writing should stand for something.

How will they be Released?

They will be released in pdf version for free. Well, completed edited ones will be released and downloadable from my writers website. However, initial releases (bare minium editing) will be available from Google Docs.

Sample Cover of 1st Issue:

And yes the TYPO in the image as been corrected.

fr-characters-tut.jpg

Edited by Noob Saibot

This is a similar kind of thing I'll be doing with my Online Magazine. If you want to collaborate maybe we could work together? I'm a decent editor. Maybe I could publish them with the magazine, or feature them and link them to your tutorials?