New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
NoxieNation

Noxie Nation - RPG Maker Youtube Spotlights

Hey guys, im Noxie Nation :D I am trying to start up a youtube channel featuring RPG Maker Games to help people discover great games that they may have never heard of. I am doing RPG Maker Spotlights as well as assorted indie game videos. I would love for everyone to check it out and Join the Nation!(subscribe)

Anyway, I have a new RPG Maker Spotlight that I would like to share with you all! I plan to be making these at least 2 times a week, or maybe more if I have time on my hands.  Today I play the hilarious RPG, Ninja Clause.  I hope everyone will check out this video if you have never played this game, because it is a good one!  If you have played it, you could check it out anyway :P Enjoy! 

Hope you enjoy it, and know that I am accepting all recommendations that anyone has on what to play next!

EDIT: I have a new video up, check it out!  This game is a sidescroller, which is something you don't see to often with RPG Maker.  I really enjoyed it, I hope you all do as well.  Thanks for your continued support :D 

I have a horror game for everyone to check out, this game has a lot of publicity so you may have heard of it.  Still hope you like the video smile.gif

EDIT: New video :) Anyone a Pokemon fan?  This is a great fangame is you are!

EDIT: This is an older game, but it is great!  The art style is beautiful and the story is amazing :D Also wanted to let everyone know that I have a schedule now, I will be uploading on Mondays and Fridays every week :)  Hope you enjoy the video.

EDIT: Anyone looking for a good RPG Maker Shooter?  This is definitely the best one I have found :D check it out!

Edited by NoxieNation

I have a new video up, check it out!  This game is a sidescroller, which is something you don't see to often with RPG Maker.  I really enjoyed it, I hope you all do as well.  Thanks for your continued support :D 

Edited by NoxieNation

[subscribed]

I love your spotlights. Maybe one of these days(more like years) i will see my game up there(if i ever finish it).

[subscribed]

I love your spotlights. Maybe one of these days(more like years) i will see my game up there(if i ever finish it).

Thanks man, hopefully you will! :D  What are you working on?

Awesome. You aren't half bad. Logging into youtube right now to sub you.

I'll be watching for sure!

Thanks so much for your support, glad you like the videos :)

Thanks man, hopefully you will! :D  What are you working on?

Working on an open world game. Its kind of like skyrim in a way.

This is an older game, but it is great!  The art style is beautiful and the story is amazing :D Also wanted to let everyone know that I have a schedule now, I will be uploading on Mondays and Fridays every week :)  Hope you enjoy the video.

Working on an open world game. Its kind of like skyrim in a way.

O.O that's my thing lol  ^

and I like your videos!

This topic definitely needs some more attention, and your videos are great. Gonna go sub right now  :thumbsup:  Keep up the great work, and I'll look forward to some more videos.

and I like your videos!

Thanks man! :D

This topic definitely needs some more attention, and your videos are great. Gonna go sub right now  :thumbsup:  Keep up the great work, and I'll look forward to some more videos.

Thanks for subbing, glad you liked them :)  It would be great to get more attention, but it will come sometime!

Topic pinned. Great job  :thumbsup:

Thank you so much :D It means a lot man. 

Just watched a video of yours, and I must say. I am pleasantly surprised at how well you articulate yourself in the videos. You seem to be a natural commentator. Subscribed.

Just watched a video of yours, and I must say. I am pleasantly surprised at how well you articulate yourself in the videos. You seem to be a natural commentator. Subscribed.

Thank you very much :D  I honestly don't think I am very good at commentary, so it's great to hear that!

My current videos are more or less let's plays, but I'd love to move into a more informational realm like you have. I plan on doing indie game reviews, video game news (like the new xbox unveling tomorrow), and possibly other stuff. We should do a video together sometime.

My current videos are more or less let's plays, but I'd love to move into a more informational realm like you have. I plan on doing indie game reviews, video game news (like the new xbox unveling tomorrow), and possibly other stuff. We should do a video together sometime.

I will check out your channel, send me the link? 

o.o I think I need to pay more attention to the forum.

You are welcome, though I don't see any of OUR games featured.

I hope you aren't only here to advertize your work, I encourage you to use our forum as your base of operations.

Also I'm not a fan of competition.

Since you and Chief are both trying to make videos about rm games maybe you should work together, share the channel, work on the videos together, or something of the sort. Better than making videos on the same games.

o.o I think I need to pay more attention to the forum.

You are welcome, though I don't see any of OUR games featured.

I hope you aren't only here to advertize your work, I encourage you to use our forum as your base of operations.

Also I'm not a fan of competition.

Since you and Chief are both trying to make videos about rm games maybe you should work together, share the channel, work on the videos together, or something of the sort. Better than making videos on the same games.

Skinwalker is a game from here :) And no worries me and Chief are not in competition, he does not make RPG Maker game videos.  

Im just happy to see that someone tries to review RM games objectively instead of picking on the lower quality ones as many youtube videos do. 

Lookin forward to more videos...