New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sign in to follow this  
Tomo2000

Another Zombie Roleplay?

Zombie Roleplay?  

1. 1. Would you be interested in being a part of another Zombie RP?

• Yes, I'd be a major character
    • Yes, I'd be a minor character
    • Not really

I was reading over the two Roleplay topics of the original "RMXP Unlimited Zombie Survival RP", as well as it's season 2 counterpart. I think that, potentially, being a Season 2, where Season 1 didn't have a concrete ending, may have been its downfall. Anyway, the main point of this topic is basically a census to how many players would want to play another Zombie Roleplay and, if there's enough interest, then I'll organize another one.

The Zombie roleplay will take place in the same universe as the other two, but in a completely different region/city. Here are the links to the first and second if you're interested.

You don't need to know anything about the last two if you feel up to playing, it's just more of an example of what it'll be like. And, when voting in the poll, please consider how much time you want to put into the role play. A major character will, as the name suggests, be pretty crucial to the storyline, and, if you were to stop posting for a while, the entire thing could potentially grind to a standstill. If you aren't online too much, but you still want to be a part of it, put a vote in the minor character part of the poll. I hope we have enough people interested to start another.