New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Marked

Mapping Contest: Evil Forest

Welcome to another official RMU Mapping Contest.

The challenge: Map an "evil forest".

Engines: RMXP, VX & VXA

Map dimentions: 25 x 20 (800px x 640px)

Rules:

-The map must of the above stated dimentions

-Entries are to be 800px x 640px image files (PNG or JPEG) only and must be PM'd to me

-Scripts and panorams are permitted, but remember your entry is a single image file

-The map must be made after the date of this topic

Judging: Judging will be done via the community and maps displayed anonymously. Voters will be instucted to take in conisideration how much the maps reflect an "evil forest", and the skill each map displays (eg using a script to create particles is not skillful, it is the placement and combinations of tiles that count most).

Prize:

-1 month subscription to the site

-bragging rights

-Your map will be displayed on the corresponding engine page under Screenshots

The closing date for submissions is Friday the 7th of June

It doesn't matter who the last winners were Bob, this is our chance to show off our skills.

You might also want to add 1 entry per person. cause if a few people make like 2 or 3 entries they'll have an unfair advantage.

I meant that he made an awesome map with that theme, that's all. Don't think it was for a contest. Sorry :\

Good comp :) I actually managed to finish a map in over god knows how long! Hahaha man, this is a break through for me.