New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Broken Messiah

Create a small game in a week.

Well I went trough the trouble of working on it, I might as well upload it.

Not that it's in any finished form, I'm just happy how it worked out up to that point.

http://www.gdunlimited.net/media/uploads/manager/the-elusive-prey-23914.zip

Too bad I missed this... I'll definitely compete in the next one, though. :grin:

I ended scrapping my original idea, I realized that the scope of the game was too big, so moved on to a much smaller scale game. It was really enjoyable to make it, and after I tied up some loose ends, I'll post it here. It involves a dog.

Saltome, that was pretty funny, definitly have potential, I was geniunely interested to see where it was going to go, it's a shame that you weren't able to finish it, anyway I applaud you for trying. :thumbsup:

Edited by Broken Messiah

I ended scrapping my original idea, I realized that the scope of the game was too big, so moved on to a much smaller scale game. It was really enjoyable to make it, and after I tied up some loose ends, I'll post it here. It involves a dog.

Is it the Call of Duty:Ghosts dog? That dog is obviously the best dog because Microsoft says that we will care about that dog.  

You'll have to excuse me, my internet has been slow, the download will be up shortly. stupid having music in my project lol

Edit:

Download Capture The Flag v1.1

the file is 75mbs cause the music. next time I'll not use mp3s....

If you have the old version get Patch 1.1 Here, just extract into the game folder to replace the files.

Yeah mp3's are bad. They take time to load, unlike oggs, however the file size doesn't change much for me...It's real late, so I'll play yours tomorrow er when I wake up, since tomorrow is right now...

Went ahead and tried it, but it crashed at the new game with a "Unable to find Map000.rxdata". That sucks, considering how you said your internet was being poopy, can you reupload it or upload the Map000.rxdata?

yeah i was just told that, i forgot to reset the starting position when i finished testing, if you have RMXP just set the starting position on the Intro map. any where is fine. I'll re upload the file

Edit: File uploaded again.

I know this is a double post, but after a did a few detailed play tests of my game I added a patch for it to solve the glaring errors i made when rushing to get the last part in time for the contest. Download it here, just replace the old files with these.

So when do we get to know the results? - Said the guy less likely to win.