New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Kevin.ds

Photoshop Practice

photoshoppractice-19109.png

Hello guys as most of you all know Iam a huge fan of photoshop and I love tinkering with it. So as Iam slowly getting better i would love to get some feedback on the things i do. So feel free to comment on my stuff , will post them here. 

This one I just tried out some new techniqes that I have been practising, to get that lava thingie going on etc.

runner-flame-19109.png

Nothing Special about this one really. 

tac-19109.png

Edited by Kevin.ds

Thank you =) 

Update: just made this one  :)

93dstigma3-19109.pngstigma32-19109.png

not much time spent on the text effects since its pretty much the same as the "Runner" one , but i did however spend ALOT of time on the background , I know it dosnt look like much but there was alot of trial and errors lol :P turned out pretty good in my opinion, maybe a little to much red though...

Edited by Kevin.ds

Damn man, where do you learn your photoshop skills from man because this is nice. I don't like asking people to do these things if I have the software myself on my PC. Good Job though.

Thanks man :P mostly from tutorials on the web , if u need anything done lemme know got to much free time atm lol 

Bored again so i made some sprite EDITS i did NOT create these sprites , i only took parts from different sprites and placed them on others etc.

I think they ended up pretty well :P lemme know what u think.

sprites-19109.png

Wo0ow KEVIN!What you've done!I...I really want one of them!Would you like to make a logo for me(Eliza Games) :cute: ? I want a real fantasy and fairy theme and some of your magical touches.Yeah I want it to look magical and mysterious but not too messy.

EDIT:Also if you made it please send it to me by a PM.

Edited by zahraa

@zahraa and @rgangsta: Guys this is basically necroposting as you're not posting anything new and it's been 2 and half months since he's updated this thread.

Oops I saw this thread in "Latest Comments" part and i thought it's new.Didn't notice to the date of this topic at all :annoyed:

I cant stress this enough and I know we're humans so we forget, but you guys have to read the dates.