New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Polraudio

Your Pics

wow sorry, at the time I didnt realise how aggressive my post was :( I dont think I should post gone midnight anymore, I always seem to be a little more aggressive and get offended easily :sweatdrop: , and for all I know, I could have photoshoped it for some reason at the time, after all it was last year so i cant quite remember

im gonna get this new case for my pc, its much much bigger and way way better air flow, which tbh, i desperately need. atm ym case is too small and since it is too small air flow is lackign and rasing temps quite bad especially in hot weather

oh and to get thins into persepctive, the 2 fans ar both 250mm!!! I love this case ^^

584958-a.jpg

im gonna get this new case for my pc, its much much bigger and way way better air flow, which tbh, i desperately need. atm ym case is too small and since it is too small air flow is lackign and rasing temps quite bad especially in hot weather

oh and to get thins into persepctive, the 2 fans ar both 250mm!!! I love this case ^^

584958-a.jpg

I don't recommend that case. Get a corsair.

You do look like a gansta. Watch out Unlimited!

he has a dark Secret that i coudn't sleep for 3 nights i know this because im his Partner

And his Best Friend :D

I don't recommend that case. Get a corsair.

a corsair... well it'd help what model :/ and u think i can spend £100 plus!! :o but they have great LCS layouts ^^ bu this case is epic! it drops case temps by 10-15c and when on-load my gpu reachs a max of 91c on fur stress tests, bench marks etc. before it reached 105c (110c is emergency shut downf or my card) and best of all.... it has 2x25cm fans :D also it was only £35

There's a reason for every price. Its worth it to spend a lot on your computer components. You don't when you buy something cheap, its gunna be cheap.

The Obisidian 700 or 800 D (with or without glass window) is an awesome case. That case with a great water cooling system... it'd be perfect.

There's a reason for every price. Its worth it to spend a lot on your computer components. You don't when you buy something cheap, its gunna be cheap.

The Obisidian 700 or 800 D (with or without glass window) is an awesome case. That case with a great water cooling system... it'd be perfect.

i dont have a lcs and Ive got btter things to spend £300+ than a lcs :sweatdrop: and yeah theres a reason for the higher priced cases :) but the Xclio looks really nice in person and compared to my old stuffy case, its very air cool ^^

Yes i know its been a very long time since i posted one and most people don't remember what i look like so here is a little refresher.

dsc01917h.jpg

Because im your real father

Now go to your room!!!

dsc01919b.jpg

SAY WHAT???

Pol have you ever heard of Photoshop? edit yourself like me....No pics ill take one later.

Totally resurrecting this thread with my first picture of myself that I've shown you guys, lol

Actually, I posted one a while back it seems, lol

300381_10150334170311373_589796372_8536317_1437141556_n.jpg

In the middle obviously. We went on a road trip and stopped to take some pictures in this really cool spot I found while getting off the road to avoid getting a speeding ticket, lol

Sweet pick man, good story too.

This is a cool thread for sure.

Here are some of my pics others have taken of me.

Here I am about to have an unfortunate friendly stranger encounter(me on left).

Molestation.jpg

This is me just a wee bit under the influence, and hoping that the projectile doesn't ricochet and hit me(middle).

Ricochet.jpg

Here I am preparing for SPAR... I mean war.

preparingforwar.jpg

Here is me the happiest I can be...

Happy.jpg

And here is me just bein' plain ol' awesome in the Gulf of Mexico near Apalachacola, Florida.

GulfofMexico.jpg

Posting pics of yourself online is bad.

Personal information is like surrendering to the devil.

Privacy is super duper important to your self-image.

Opinions are never ever wrong.

And the boogie man exists.

And I have the same opinion on every last one of my sentences: *Scoff* (Apologies, I am still readjusting from the cold and jaded parts of the internet to this more........shy one. Props to everyone who got their pictures up.)

You can stalk my images on my Facebook here

That confident thug is in fact me.

Well, my girlfriend certainly doesn't call me John just as a pet name. *Purrs* =3

Because yes, that is my name. Mah' friend and ID Card can attest to this. XP

I shall join into the fun.

here is a video of me

here is my Facebook

and finally..... My Birthday is nov 6. it is of the most importance to know that.