New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Polraudio

Your Pics

you my friend! have a sword hilt sticking out from your wall -.- oh and the girl, cool. but that sword.. -.-*stares*whats it doin in dat wall

you my friend! have a sword hilt sticking out from your wall -.- oh and the girl, cool. but that sword.. -.-*stares*whats it doin in dat wall

Not sure, I was in a bar/club in South Korea.

dude! that raises more questions then it answers! whats wrong with you, why couldnt you jsut say i got bored and stuck it in my wall and left it at that >< ugh... is she your gf, why were you in korea, WHATS WITH THE SWORD?!

dude! that raises more questions then it answers! whats wrong with you, why couldnt you jsut say i got bored and stuck it in my wall and left it at that >< ugh... is she your gf, why were you in korea, WHATS WITH THE SWORD?!

No she was a "host" and it's when i was in the Navy and we were on shore leave.

*sigh* more questions.............. didja get some, did you ahve to pay :P was it worth it XD

@Noob Siabot- HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY....YOU DONT LOOK LIKE A GEEK!!!! YOU ACTUALLY LOOK COOL!!!! Also, you look older than i thought youd be.

well when you quote host like that, one assumes...so..i take it no play for teh navy man? :P

@Noob Siabot- HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY....YOU DONT LOOK LIKE A GEEK!!!! YOU ACTUALLY LOOK COOL!!!! Also, you look older than i thought youd be.

I'm 28.

Oh and it's not a sword:

notasword.jpg

However this is:

sword.jpg

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh wel you could see my mistake tongue.png and is that also the basement in which you dwell? lol jp tongue.png ugh, MORE QUESTIONS >< what is it T.T whats with all the clutter. where the hell did you get a sword?!

Edited by Kange

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh wel you could see my mistake tongue.png and is that also the basement in which you dwell? lol jp tongue.png ugh, MORE QUESTIONS >< what is it T.T whats with all the clutter. where the hell did you get a sword?!

It's a Den which is part my room and a storage area.

Oh and the sword I bought well in the Navy through a company called My Linage or Linege).

and the sword -.- and whats the thing on the wall T.T

Edited by Kange

and the sword -.- and whats the thing on the wall T.T

My nephew's Spiderman kite or the large brown patch...which is a project my roommates started and never finished.

no, in the bar D: but now i gotta go see where that is, god man, does it ever end?!

oooooooooooooooh, ok. tall welled booth o.o why were you in a booth D: i thought she wasnt that kinda host :P lol

Hey everyone who's new to the fourms. Sometime ago Game Dev Unlimited Administrator Polraudio did this topic to post real life pictures of yourself.

we had fun in doing this topic. If you guys want to join in do so by posting your picture :)

Be aware that I am necro posting and as a Mod i cannot break the rules. I think i can do an exception for this one.

the first guy who posts his/her picture here. i will post my picture here as a show of respect, lets make this community a fun one :D

-Omar

B&AwAH2.jpg

I'm in the brown shirt. Those are my two friends, Tony and Alex next to me. I had to cut my hair and shave my beard for this job we were all doing at the time.

Dude that's not tony, that's Anthony Hopkins! Srsly that's who he looks like.

Looking good Rajaat! Also, wow Marked good observation!

It was far too long ago when I posted a pic of me, so here's a new one :D

fqepjSJ.png?1

Looking good Rajaat! Also, wow Marked good observation!

It was far too long ago when I posted a pic of me, so here's a new one :D

fqepjSJ.png?1

Holy crap man. 

i never said this. i think i'd go gay for you lol.

Holy crap man. 

i never said this. i think i'd go gay for you lol.

Do I back away or say thank you. Hahaha just kidding, thanks for the compliment :) Didn't you say that you were going to post a pic of yourself too?

B&AwAH2.jpg

I'm in the brown shirt. Those are my two friends, Tony and Alex next to me. I had to cut my hair and shave my beard for this job we were all doing at the time.

I didn't see this picture. but hey man you have a nice smile that made me smile :D

Do I back away or say thank you. Hahaha just kidding, thanks for the compliment :) Didn't you say that you were going to post a pic of yourself too?

Of course i am, i'm going to buy a new memory stick for my phone. my other memory stick is full. (has a lot of music)

I guess I'm the first girl who is posting a picture :grin:

103x6r5.png

Not really you're probably the 4th girl who posts a picture.

but oh my god! you're freaking cute :D

you're*

Please make your post longer Chief.

it's annoying to see these short posts it's like littering. 

But thanks for pointing out my typo :D

Dude that's not tony, that's Anthony Hopkins! Srsly that's who he looks like.

It is Anthony Hopkins, I was wondering if anyone would notice. I was an extra in one of his movies and he was nice enough to take some pictures with us. He inisisted that everyone call him Tony, he hated being called Mr. Hopkins.

The movie was "World's Fastest Indian", if anyone cares.

Edited by Rajaat99

It is Anthony Hopkins, I was wondering if anyone would notice. I was an extra in one of his movies and he was nice enough to take some pictures with us. He inisisted that everyone call him Tony, he hated being called Mr. Hopkins.

The movie was "World's Fastest Indian", if anyone cares.

Oh wow! That's pretty awesome!

I guess I'm the first girl who is posting a picture :grin:

103x6r5.png

Nice shot, quite pretty if I say so.

Easy guys and girls :) Figured I would join the party :)

1526934_10151864952638990_1143813562_n.j  561379_10151392170413990_47359583_n.jpg408790_10150497058748990_2130347070_n.jp

Looking good :) and just lol at that head poking in on the background!