New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
EmilyAnnCoons

To Continue or shut down?

Continuing or shutting down the project for good?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should we continue the project or shut it down for good?

• Keep it going, I'll participate!
    • Shut it down
    • Try ANOTHER project (the 10th time) REQUIRES COMMENT!

Well, i can write some major scripts. just not a Battle system. Hate those bastards. as for the switch/variable type person; wouldn't that fall under the event-er?

Normally, yes it would, but I said that because it is more organized. If the event-ers are organizing those too, than it can get hectic. It's also just something else you can do when you have free time and not scripting.

for a battle system,I'd like to use DerVVulfman's animated battlers.

That is like a golden sun styled battle system right? >.<" Yeah, the DBS isn't the way to go, so an ABS or something like what you said would be nice.

I was hoping we could have a tactical battle system.

Nisage, a tactical battle system, IMO, isn't a good idea.

Thanks for the pictures on the different battle systems, Jesse.

Nisage, IMO means In My Opinion. And just so you know, The first pic is ABS (Action Battle system), the second is a ABBS(Animated Battler Battle system, like Golden Sun ;)) and the third is a TBA (Tactic Battle System). And I think that Tactic battle systems are not a good Idea for a group project like this.

It takes time and practice. It isn't a plug-and-play kind of thing. What is going to happen Emmy? I wanna get started on this.

ATTENTION

Please come here for disscussion on this project: Link

We can get things started from there. Please, someone go on there so I can test it out.

Well, it certainly sounds like everything is in order to work on an original idea, we just need to come up with one, which means EPIC TOPIC TIME!! (Yeah, I'm weird) I will, as of now, be closing all of the current RMXP Productions Project topics and opening a new topic specifically for this new project. So, everyone go there (it'll be the only open topic, obviously)