New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
EmilyAnnCoons

Official Member Yu-Gi-Oh Card Topic

It would be weird for me to be a green-haired anime girl though. XD (especially when I'm a guy....and Eureka's not a monster anyway! lol)

Well we have Helios, lol.

Until I get my RPG self (basically an anime version of me) for my game I'll use that instead, lol.

Unfortunately, MagicKid, that picture is too small to work with ^^" The picture would blur out...I need something around 200x200 or higher to keep it from blurring out badly.

Searching right now... Search=found one!!! :lol:

Tell me a decent size if it's too big. I'm googling...

post-9596-1249402170_thumb.jpg

It's a shadow dragoness. Could you take the 'What are you looking at?' bit off please?

And is there a way to attatch Yu-Gi-Oh cards without spoilers?

That picture looks... pencil-y..

Also, MagicKid. There is a edit post button. You should use that to prevent double posting.

Are you saying that's the effect you want? Also, I can see what I can do with the picture, but no guarantees. I just need to know a little more about what you want first ^^"

I could, but something like that would be made into a magic card. I don't really think I could form it into a monster. However, if you still want that picture, I can make magic cards too

Here you go. The picture made me think "cleric" so I went with a healer-type effect. Also, the picture was small...so it's kind of blurry...

92925.jpg

I can send you a larger image if you want Emily, what size does it need to be to fit on the card? Also, you don't have to, but can you change it to Isaac Sol (just for aesthetic purposes :P ). Also, I'm member 454 :D

I could, but something like that would be made into a magic card. I don't really think I could form it into a monster. However, if you still want that picture, I can make magic cards too

I don't which, what ever you can.

@isaac: The image is best posted at 250x250, so, if you have one at that size, it'll be the best resolution. Also, I can change the name and everything too, just give me the picture and I'll switch it all up.

@broken: kk, I'll work on it

@miguel1: sure, I'll work on it

EDIT: @broken: Here you go.

92925x.jpg

EDIT: @miguel1: Here you go.

92925s.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned while "Toon World" is on your side the field. You can Special Summon this monster from your hand, but Tributes are required for monsters Level 5 or more. This card cannot attack in the turn that it is Summoned. Unless you pay 500 Life Points, this monster cannot attack. When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. If your opponent doesn't control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If a face-up Toon Monster is on your opponent's side of the field, you must select the Toon Monster as an attack target.

Emily, it looks awesome!!! thanks for making my card.

That has got to be the scariest monster ever :lol:

It's too bad you can't see the text, can you like give me a shorter one or something.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: how do you see the member nº

I have no clue how to see the member number now, hence the reason why the cards as of late have had no number. I will be fixing that once I know. As for the text...the effect of the monster is, unfortunately, too long to fit without it looking like that, and I've tried everything I can to shorten the effect down to a readable size and still have it in keeping with Yu-Gi-Oh card lore...so, unfortunately, there's not much I can do with that.

I have no clue how to see the member number now, hence the reason why the cards as of late have had no number. I will be fixing that once I know. As for the text...the effect of the monster is, unfortunately, too long to fit without it looking like that, and I've tried everything I can to shorten the effect down to a readable size and still have it in keeping with Yu-Gi-Oh card lore...so, unfortunately, there's not much I can do with that.

Isn't there any other effect you can give me?

Thanks for everything :)

Not really, the picture you gave me is very much a toon creature, so I'm basically stuck with a toon type effect, in which case there is only one real toon effect, which is the one I gave you. However, you're always free to request remakes =D So if you get a new picture, I'll make a new card with a different effect.

Not really, the picture you gave me is very much a toon creature, so I'm basically stuck with a toon type effect, in which case there is only one real toon effect, which is the one I gave you. However, you're always free to request remakes =D So if you get a new picture, I'll make a new card with a different effect.

Ok i guess i guess i'm going to stick with this pic.

Thanks for everything Emily

wow, member 10,492...I'm gonna have trouble if we ever get passed 99,999 members :P I can only input 5 numbers lol But then...that's a LOT of members...