New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.

In one night, The entirety of RMXP Unlimited went down in flames and destruction

The Very Integrity of the Community was placed on the line

Many where harmed and some were lost

Early in the morning the Survivors

Those who braved the Crisis

Now are we are here at The Chatroom Relief, struggling to pick up the pieces...

This is our Story

The Sky was black, the only sunlight weakly breaking through the clouds at the horizon, a dark orange red sphere illuminating the skeleton of the Feedback Building, Ground Zero...

Enigma *Gets up and wipes the dust off shoes...*

"Dang...What a wild night..."

*Streches a bit*

That last 403 error was a doozey...Seems I've been knocked a bit from the Relief Chatroom...

*Gets back to see other members shaking off the last 403's probably from Mark's Meddling with the Core of RMXP Unlimited

Edited by Enigma

Isaac surveys the scene, at the once beautiful grounds of RMXP Unlimited, and the once shining palace that housed the community. He looks down at his robes, only to dismay about their condition.

"Why does ash NEVER come out... where am I going to get robes that fit at this hour... Oh well, time to rebuild the Halls of RMXPUnlimited."

*slaps Broken*

Chill out SOLDIER! It's only a flesh wound!

*Surveys the Landscape*

They sure did a number on her...

Broken, Can you walk? We gotta head back to the Forums

Well, Usually we take the links from the Chat to the Forum, do the the Forums getting hit so hard the links stopped working ...

I never really thought of waht actually between the chat and the forums..

All this gunk here...

*Scoops up a piece of garbage and sniffs it*

Hmm...Smells meaty.....

I Think this is Spam son and a whole lot of it

Wherever this place is the spam from the old Spam Dump back in the forums must a been blown over her

We better get a move on, all this Spam can make yah sick, we should look out for other survivors on the way

*looks around at the carnage*

It was a hard fought battle, and I fear we might not be done yet. Let's rest and regroup in case things go south again.

*kicks around some broken pieces of glass*

Looks like we get to restart from nothing, anyone got a broom?

"Finnally made it Broken... but the cafe's a mess

anyone got a broom?

"Here yah go Formless"

*Tosses broom to Form"

Boy...This place is a mess

Look at all the....

FORMLESS!!!! Great to see yah

Me and Broken are looking for survivors and what not, have you met up with anyone else

Broken's leg is kinda messed up

I awoke several hours later in a daze. My head was pounding. Huge blocks of text lingered over me, seeming as if they would crush me at any moment. "CAFE" a signed said in big letters. To my right, I saw a small opening where sunlight broke through my soon to be grave. I looked outside at the mess and to my horror, someone was laying on the floor unconscious. It didn't take long for me to realize that this person was not unconscious.

"We've suffered a casualty", I thought.

I looked around for any more signs of life but my vision was limited from being deep inside the Cafe's rubble. The only thing I can do now is wait for someone to find me...

Edited by rgangsta

Groggily, I pushed myself up from the ground, face covered in dust and ash. As I pulled myself up to my knees, I looked at the havoc caused. 'How did it truly come to this?' I wondered, eyeing the damage. 'I just wanted to point out the manner people were acting was getting unruly, and that a private warning system wasn't working...' I stood, and began wandering, looking for other survivors. 'I hope people took a hard look at themselves, and learned. I know I have.'

As I walked along the empty streets, I passed by the scripting building, pages scattered about. I bent down, reading some of the lines that I, myself, have written; reminicing of the good times. Pocketing a few of the pages, I made my way toward the Staff building. As I drew my steps to a close, my foot kicked something, making a scraping noise which echoed. Looking down, I picked up what was nudged.

"RMXP Revolution" The old plaque read. 'Marked's dream... Revolution, turned to Unlimited close to the beginning.' using my tattered shirt, I cleaned the plaque. "I have to take this to him..." Looking around, I saw nobody, but knew if everyone would meet somewhere, it'd be the Forum. With this in mind, I began my journey, eager to meet other survivors, and praying nobody held any ill will against the happenings.

I caught the broom that Enigma threw at me and started to sweep a few things up, trying to find the floor in the debris when I noticed some activity towards the Cafe.

Taking the broom along and with nothing else to lose, I began the small journey over to the Cafe, hoping that there were more survivors left in the aftermath of it all.

There was one question constantly repeating itself:

"How on earth did it come to this?"

*While Looking for Survivors, Enigma has a serious revelation*

Enigma:....I feel as though I'm forgetting something...

something very important that could decide the future of these forums forever...

hmmmm

Eh, I give up

Oh well, its not my problem

:rolleyes:

*heres a ping sound in ear*

Huh? What was that....Oh...Crap, not again!

*There was a Huge flash, followed by an explosion of weird colored light and sound, QUESTION marks flying everywhere*

User "marked" has exceed the Max Questions resource

*Joman logs in about an hour after the forums crashed*

"What the fuck happened here?" He said with a sigh, " I better find out what happened..." He set off to find someone who could tell him.

Coming upon the forum, he begins searching, area at a time, until he comes upon the Cafe. "Hey, anyone here?"

"Leon? Leon, is that you?! I'm over here!"

I tried to find a way to get my hand through the piles of text rubble hoping that Leon would see it. With all my might, I managed to get a hand out.

"Hey, Leon! Look over here!", I said. Leon rushed over, grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

"*Phew* I thought I was a goner. :sweatdrop: Thanks, man."

"Eh...don't mention it. :alright: C'mon. Let's go find the rest of the guys."

Madanchi casually destroys and breaks through several walls of text with random explosions around him. He finally breaks through to find a city based around Games, Movies and Entertainment.

*eventually reaches the Cafe, broom still in hand*

"Hello? Is anybody there?" I called out, hoping to find someone. Until I hear a response though, I'll just sit down and start sweeping up some rubble and hope to get the wreckage cleaned up eventually.

He see the cafe in the distance, "Is someone sweeping over there?" He starts walking over there to meet the figure.

"Over here, formless!" I call, from the other side of the rubble. "So far, you and rgangsta are the only two I've found. Any others?"

He gets about halfway to the cafe and sees another figure standing there, "HEY!! OVER HERE!" He screams running to them.

I looked up and noticed Leon calling over to me and walked over to him, broom still in hand.

"Haven't seen anyone else around, but I think I just heard someone shouting at us." I shrugged and began sweeping again, that being the best thing I could do right now.

"I wonder where everyone else is, hopefully we can get some assistance in cleaning up this mess..." I sighed and continued sweeping at the never ending amount of rubble.

Wakes up to find a garbled mess of forums. "Wha...What happened here?!" I grunted while pushing a period off of me. *Looks around* "This is...Cr-...Crazy..," I said. *Finds myself standing on top of the broken mess of the RMXPU sign* "This is..Disgusting...," I said picking up a mushy piece of text..."Looks like...SPAM...," I said observing the forums. I jumped down on to Main Center passing my destroyed Board Panel. Seemed like both of the blue folders containing all of our posts was set on fire. Only tiny little scraps remained at the bottom of Main Center. I scanned the area I was around and found a broken link. I reluctantly stepped over to it hoping no spam would pop out. "Safe..," I said with satisfaction, exhaling. The broken link was quickly fixed and I was sucked into it. Inside was the largest spam I had ever seen. "This...this...is...so sad...," I said almost crying. The rubble started to shake and churn-a garbage formed arm came out of the rubble. Suddenly, a mighty spam monster rose up challenging me to a duel.

Suddenly, in the middle of RGangsta, Leon, Formless, and Joman, I fall from the sky.

"Did anyone get the license plate of that Virus that hit meh..." I manage to say before I pass out.

I instantly leap back up and go "Holy Lindsey Lohan not in Rehab! What happened here?" "Did something explode? And why did I fall from the sky?

I finish my sentance right when a ROAAR! is heard.

"Sounds like something bad..." I say

"Oh god... last time I heard a roar like that was when I was trolling Rpg Revolution! It's a spam monster somebody fixed a broken link and summoned it!!" I stammer quickly. I start running to where the roar came from as I open up RPG Maker XP and make myself a pole arm and some armor.

Edited by joman195

I pull out my Copper Sword and face the Spam monster. "You really thank you can take me?" I say, using the before battle speech that is cliche. The Spam monster looked likegallery_7021_5_6974.png= this."And why do you look like a heartless? Doesn't matter, cuz you are toast."

A voice over-head says Back-Ground music loading...3...2...1...Music Loaded Suddenly, the Final Fantasy 10 battle music starts playing. "This is... kinda weird." I said. "Oh, well. This is my jam." and I lunge.

I run for cover behind the destroyed requests hook, "I hope I'm safe here..." As soon as I think that spam-lings start forming and coming after me. I pick up a requests thread and start mercilessly beating them with it.

After traveling RRR through the World wide web, I finally makes it to Unlimited to find the place destroyed. While walking though the rubbish I find a man named joman fighting a strange spam monster. However before I could help the beast transforms into this:

missingno.jpg

. "The beast looks familiar, oh well I can't remember right now." The beast then begins to send powerful virus everywhere ruining the whole system. Thinking smart I open photoshop and constructed the banishing sword. With one swing the beast was defeated. "Now I remember it looked like MissingNo, now that's weird."

"Are you alright sir?" ~Bigace talking to Joman195~

Edited by bigace

My sword sliced upward through the heartless looking things head. It had no effect. "I'm screwed." I say. I feel a power swelling up in me at that moment. I look to the sky, seeking answers as to what's happening, but all i see is the RPXPU sign. I realize what I'm feeling. It must be magic. "Don't fail, I'm to young to die. FIRE!" I shout. A bolt of fire leaps from my hand, utterly destroying the spam monster. I hear the strange voice again. It says Conflict Over. End battle music. That's when I hear the scream.