New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.

"Yeah, I'm good." I said exhausted, "I think I know why it turned into a Missing No., the link i was beating it with lead to a bulbapedia page about it."

"Lol, well close that link before you start unleashing 493 pokemon everywhere. Anyways what happen to the place, I came here looking for assistence on to find that this place needed it more then me."

Edited by bigace

"Upon scanning I have released all original 150 pokemon. Help me round them up please." He said frantically looking around and then running after a Squirtle.

Pulling out my Action Replay, I was able to aquire all the pokemon with not much pressure. "Well while this is out, might as well hack the sites flash player to see what happen to this place." Upon watching the recordings, I had figured out what happened to the site: Ragnarok. "They says its a virus create for the sole purpose of completely wiping out RPG sites in matter of minutes and no Norton or any other security system can stop it from causing Catalysims on the web. And Unlimited was only the beginning, it will soon take out asylum, RRR, HB, RMVX, Choas Projects, RMRK, and more. When it's done with them it will move on other things. I wonder what we should do to stop it. However first I should probably tell the others."

While running over to joman and Enigma to inform, a mysterious shadow of flames begins to creep behind me.

Edited by bigace

"Look out, bigace!" I shout as I see the flaming monster. The scream that I had heard was simply a pokemon getting captured. Anyway, The flame thing, which I shall call Ifrit, and it turns to look at me. Before it does, I realize that it probably has a stone gaze. I turn just in time to see a pokemon that was looking at it turn into stone. It was a Dratini. "Bigace, you missed a pokemon. But I don't think that it is going anywhere." I say as I slowly step away from the Ifrit. "Don't look at it's eyes! It has stone-gaze!" I say as it's shadow turns back to bigace.

Edited by laansolo

Hearing Laansolo in time, I quickly open Maya and create a 3D gatlin gun that shots -1000 Degree Ice bullets.

"AAAAHHAHAHAHHA take this you MotherF****r," as I freeze the monster down.

However before I thought I had one, the monster had the Mangekyo Sharigan and started spamming Amaterasu every where.

"God damn it, my gun is on fire."

Before a flame could hit me, I pull out my Norton Security shield and ran.

"This should protect for now." As I grab Laansolo out of the area.

"Now it's time to find Enigma and joman, and tell them about the info I found."

However before I could get away the monster shots a giant meteor at me.

"F**k, I think it's using HellFire." I said as I ran the hell out of their with Laansolo.

Edited by bigace

*hacks some masterballs and catches a mewtwo*"I couldn't help it..." I said proudly, "I'm going to try and find Marked to figure out what's going on here."

"Joman, drop that master ball. That's not a mewtwo, that was trojan virus disguised has a mewtwo created by Ragnarok." I said as I escape Ifrits Hellfire.

Edited by bigace

"Crap!" I screamed as I throw the masterball into the pit and hit it with a link to 4Chan creating a massive ammount of trolls to kill it.

"So wait if that mewtwo was a trojan then What about my charmander." Pulls out Avast spyware detector

O.o

"OH Sh*** " Drops poke ball and runs

"WE GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE< ITS GONNA BLOW!!!

"Hey guys I think I know who created Ragnarok." I say to the other guys as we run from the exploding pokeballs. "After checking the government files, I found that his user profile name is TrollKing9000 and his user pic is this:" Trool.gif.

"They say he.." Before I could finish TrollKing hacks my internet connection disconnecting from the Web for awhile.

"I think bigace is down for the count" I say. The troll king appears suddenly. He says: "Hey! You can't be fighting the boss! You have to go through the ENTIRE game!" I look at joman and enigma, then look back at the TrollKing with a face like this -> :blink: . "Um, if you are the final boss, then that makes this a video game, and that also seems to make this kinda pointless as to whoever caused the Ragnarok. And um, what are you doing exactly?" The TrollKing had started pulling out a weapon and coming at me. "Um, Tornado?" I say, willing the magic to come out of me. Nothing happens. "Fool! You are not yet level 17! You are only level 2!" The TrollKing shouts. "Crap. I'm toast." I say as he lunges. I jump outta the way just in time. "Is anyone a summoner?!" I shout. Also, I start to try to break bigace's hack of death that booted him with Spybot. He should be back in 1 or 2 more posts.

Edited by laansolo

"I am!" I shout loudly. I make magical energies start floating around before collecting in one spot and summoning a giant water elemental, "I hacked myself to level 100."

"Damn" I say as I'm appearently trapped in Level 0. "Fucking TrollKing trapping me here, at least the internet works somehow now. However, I need to tell the other guys of the TrollKings secrets, but how do I get out."

After walking through level 0 (aka, the deleted zone where everyones junk gets deleted to.) I find an old CIA security bot, security armor, Government Jammer, and a Keyblade.

"Wow that's weird, where'd this keyblade come from. Well if it can get me out of here thats great."

After repairing the Security bot and Jammer, I put on the armor and open a portal to the outer world.

"Ya it works, next stop: RMXP Unlimited"

Why, exactly is a keyblasde among a lot of Governmant hacking tools?

Anyway, I start sucking the power of Joman's Summon and gain the power of summoning myself, and summon the now dead Ifrit. "Charge!" I yell, as I send th Ifrit to attack the TrollKing.

Suddenly, the TrollKing hacks in Ken and Ryu from street fighter. "Aw, crap." I manage to say as Ken starts to Haruuken Uppercut me. Luckily, all I have to do is dodge to the side because street fighter is a 2D game, and is therefore, unable to hit me from here.