New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sign in to follow this  
imapro

weirdest sprite contest!!!

hello this is a contest to see who can make the weirdest

sprite. this is mainly for all the people that couldn't make it on

my last one but all the people that did should do this one to.

i hope everyone that dose this has fun!

time you have to make your sprite:7days

RULES:NO GETTING SPRITES OFF A SITE :NO TAKING ONE FROM YOUR FRIEND OR ANYONE!:IT HAS TO BE A FULL SPRITE SHEET

starts in December 15

have fun :)

What about sprite sheet size? Is that open to be any size or does it need to be the standard size like the RTP?

good idea! i'd really like to see that one. and i'm totally stuck without ideas right now...:(

ya me too on my last on only 2 people did it lol im gunu make a sprite too i wont judge it but it will be fun

:biggrin_002:

I would but I'm feeling uninspired I started working on a mongoose but it just turned out looking like the everyday ferret, while I love ferrets it's not very weird.

hmm that stinks i hope you get inspired soon or ..at least make a sprite for the contest :)

I'm planning on attempting something if I can figure anything out. I'm out of practice anyway the ferret mongoose thing took way to long to finish. Hmm I might make a sprite for Camo from Negima heh heh perverted ermine faerie.

NO it has a hot dog with a arrow though it on hes head and a pinkesh cape lol

well, i have tried making godess athena. she's the ancient greek godess of war. but when i started spriting her an image came to my mind, so i ended up doing this...:)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_pltyIAWa6KA/S_fymTtEljI/AAAAAAAAATM/pBD7EIBDq28/s1600/Shrek-forever-after-shrek-4.jpg

post-17103-074691600 1292554540_thumb.png

nice sprites and ideas people! :D I'll get workign on mine, i didnt start when the comp did because of heavy deadline work - which is now finished and handed in xD yay for me - now sprite time

Sign in to follow this