New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
FranklinX

The 2011 Best Game Trailer Contest

ok ill enter.

im from usa so ill change the paypal thing to usa, which 1 should i use

Personal, Premier, or Business or does it matter on paypal?

is it possible to use a atm/savings card? if i cant make a paypal what about mailing me a check? or something... if i win

ok ill enter.

im from usa so ill change the paypal thing to usa, which 1 should i use

Personal, Premier, or Business or does it matter on paypal?

I dont think it matters what type it is.

is it possible to use a atm/savings card? if i cant make a paypal what about mailing me a check? or something... if i win

No matter what you will be able to make a paypal account. I made a paypal account before i even had money.

I dont think it matters what type it is.

No matter what you will be able to make a paypal account. I made a paypal account before i even had money.

so I can receive the money if I win in any type of way?

what do you think is the most importan feature to show off? storyline? mapping? systems? i really don't know!:S

and also is it okay if i use a song from a know artist? for example lady gaga? :(just kidding there!:P)

That would be amazing, like south park's poker face.

so I can receive the money if I win in any type of way?

I don't understand your question. Please reread the rules and how to win.

Good luck everyone! I am disappointed in the turn out so far, but I still have a few weeks to go! Work on your projects to have the best content for your trailers!

Good luck everyone! I am disappointed in the turn out so far, but I still have a few weeks to go! Work on your projects to have the best content for your trailers!

Its probably one of the best turn outs we've had for a contest on this forum. I'd be pretty happy if it were me. There's still plenty of promoting we can do anyways :)

Its probably one of the best turn outs we've had for a contest on this forum. I'd be pretty happy if it were me. There's still plenty of promoting we can do anyways :)

I'll make a Youtube video tomorrow! What other promotions can we make?

Edited by RATED-RKOFRANKLIN

I was wondering if there was a way for you to possibly mail a check if I win (which I'm not expectingh to, there are people better at RPG maker than me), and if so, how would I go about giving you my haome address? Would I pm you...?

A list has been made. Please tell me if your name is missing from the list.

oh yeah, just to comfirm i am entering the competition :)

Yeah my name isn't on there

I was wondering if there was a way for you to possibly mail a check if I win (which I'm not expectingh to, there are people better at RPG maker than me), and if so, how would I go about giving you my haome address? Would I pm you...?

Your creative video editing skills are needed more than your RPG Maker skills.

Yeah my name isn't on there

I just added your name! :drool:

RKO Franklin, you have not answered my question! :( You'a give'a me'a frownie'ma faic... :(

It is easier to give it to you in a paypal account. You would get the money instantly instead of waiting a week for a check. I don't have any checks! I had to order some yesterday, which I actually ordered last month, but the piss poor representative did not complete the order.

With the horror/nightmare dream I just had, I'm gona make a rpg trailer with, Rpg Maker XP, uh when is the trailer due?

alright, well, ill stay on the contest anyway. I should (maybe) have a paypal by the end of the contest.

ok, if no checks, how about cash? because I can wait a week...

^^^, I am having a hard time making a PayPal because their is no area in which I can enter my atm/savings card which is different from a debit card and it never expires.... that's why I was wondering if you could mail me cash instead, you don't have to mail a check just mail cash at my address, I can PM you the address incase if I do win, and I can wait a week so that wouldn't be a big deal and I wouldn't complain about waiting.. :)

This sucks cause I have start a new project, I've only been working on one game in the last several months since I lost Rebirth, which I also wouldnt be able to use. I have a question, is it a fan game if another game of it doesnt exist?

This sucks cause I have start a new project, I've only been working on one game in the last several months since I lost Rebirth, which I also wouldnt be able to use. I have a question, is it a fan game if another game of it doesnt exist?

If it is a remake or based on a series then it is a fan game.

Almost Done....

Oh and Get Ready for "Battle for the Spheres"

The Trailer will be for B.F.T.S.

I just Loaded "Mode 7" for RMVX and its Awesome!!!

And I have 2 battle systems working Together,

With a little Script tweaking...You can fight in the Street or take it to the Ring.

I'll post the rest on the right topic.

http://www.rmxpunlimited.net/forums/topic/6270-battle-for-the-spheres/

Edited by GameFreak001