New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Edenspring

[SOLVED] "two swords style" with tankentai and kgc scripts

Question

Yo!

I've got a problem: I've put in my project many KGC scripts, including AddEquipmentOption, ExtendedEquipScene e EquipExtension and everything is fine, except that the Actors who are tagged with "Two Swords Style" doesn't have two weapons. I'll explain: in the equip menu there's Weapon 1 and Weapon 2, but in the second slot there's nothing and if I try to unequip the first weapon and put it in the second slot, it doesn't do anything. Basically, there's a second slot for weapons, but I cannot equip weapons there.

I even tried to remove "Two Swords Style" and add through a call script "set_actor_equip_type(ActorID, [EquipType])" the second weapon and remove the shield, but doesn't work.

I don't think the problem is in the script order because it's in the same order that they are in the KGC Library Demo.

I've also noticed that even in the library there's the same problem.

Edited by Edenspring

5 answers to this question

I am personally unfamiliar with KGC scripts. You need to provide a link to every script you are using that may be conflicting. And I would also recommend showing the code as you have it altered, up on this site in spoilers. We also need to know what engine you are using. Basically you need to provide more information when asking a question, then someone may be able to help!

Excellent! Do you think you could edit this thread to say solved, or resolved, instead of help? If your other two recent threads are solved too, that would help also. Thanks!

Why did you come back a 11 months later to ask a silly question by necroposting. It's kind of irrelevant now don't you think. Since this problem is solved thread closed.