New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
ShinGamix

SuperNatural Season 8 Discussion!!

Finally SuperNatural comes back!

Who else likes this show?

Edited by ShinGamix

Yea I have. It's a good show. I thought it was stupid 'til I actually watched it.

My brother got me to start watching it. I am quite shocked how good it actually is Season 1 is still my fav though! It was soo dam good.

My girlfriend got me to watch it. And Season 1 probably is the best. And which ever season it was where Sam killed the Devil.

Sorry to drop a knowledge bomb on you bro but Sam Never KIlled the Devil he only took him back to the cage!

Which ep of season 7 are you on?

I love Supernatural! and I didn't know Season 8 was going to start so dam soon!!!! Thanks for letting me know :D

Season 5 was my favourite, it's the one where Sam locked away Lucifer. I'm currently re-watching season 6, about to watch the last episode but I'm skipping 7 because it was full of fail, still love it regardless. I hope season 8 can pull it off better than 6 and 7 as we all know what happened at the end of 7.

It stars Wednesday! Yep they moved it to Wednesday night!!

Well Wyzrd doesn't know what happened at the end of 7 yet so SHHHHHHHHHHH!

I don't have cable so I'd have to wait for it to be put up online to watch.

And yea I don't know what happened yet :(

i live in the UK so it's released at a very later date, but I still manage to watch them at the same time when released in America.

Edited by madanchi

They better do this shit right this time.

Play Kansas at the very beginning of the season!

Have "the road so far" back

Drive the Impala again!

Rock music

Need a good parental figure since they have killed every other one off.. maybe bring back their Mom this time.

Need a really badass badguy again. The yellow eyed demon was the best.

Need a comical side episode after every three of the serios ones like they used to do.

Let me write and episode or at a season. I have a "Long Road Out of Hell" Season Idea. I always wanted to see the boys walk into hell and kick ass there.

This is what makes the show so good. Bring this shit back.

Well guess I don't know how to post a video here..sorrry.

http://youtube.com/v...bSM

Edited by ShinGamix

They better do this shit right this time.

Play Kansas at the very beginning of the season!

Have "the road so far" back

Drive the Impala again!

Rock music

Need a good parental figure since they have killed every other one off.. maybe bring back their Mom this time.

Need a really badass badguy again. The yellow eyed demon was the best.

Need a comical side episode after every three of the serios ones like they used to do.

Let me write and episode or at a season. I have a "Long Road Out of Hell" Season Idea. I always wanted to see the boys walk into hell and kick ass there.

This is what makes the show so good. Bring this shit back.

Well guess I don't know how to post a video here..sorrry.

http://youtube.com/v...bSM

I agree on all of this! I didn't know what to think in Season 7 when there was so-on-so with the Impala at the end episode, they wouldn't ever let so-on-so touch it ever. So either it was jsut bad or it reflects how far the two have come in the series.

Their mum couldn't be brought back, she was a ghost remember and got killed. I have no idea where ghosts go after death, I think Purgatory is only for monsters and ghosts are not classed as monsters. Maybe it's a similar case to when Angels/ Demons actually die, they don't go anywhere, they just vanish.

Link 404'd

crap I had a lot of problems trying to post it. Sorry. It was the best of the funny moments video.

Now just click on the SuperNatural Pic below to see it Madanchi

18466-supernatural-supernatural.jpg

Edited by ShinGamix

I'm getting closer to being done with the season. Hang in there boys. I'm getting close.

YOu need to finish it before wednesday. You do have the channel dont you?

I literally just finished it right now. And no I don't have cable. But I have my ways of watching things ;)

I have all of the first six seasons right here on my pc! Season 7 was one hell of a let down. Can you believe you only have to wait a few days while I have been waiting since july/Aug for the show to come back. Season one/two are still my fav. The yellowed eyed demon was still the best bad guy the show EVER had!

One more day until SuperNatural!!!

I will be in chat afterwords!!

My sister got me hooked lol. my favorite was season 5, after that it got kind of annoying.

Ugh...Sam's soul, really?

I also don't like how they're starting this season. it's too much like how season 4 started. Poof! Dean's back. Yay....

I wanted at least 3-10 episodes of Dean surviving in pergatory with Cas, and Sam figuring out a way to get him out.

WOO WHOOO! IT IS BACK TONIGHT!

DON"T MISS IT!!

SUPERNATURAL #1! FAN!

My sister got me hooked lol. my favorite was season 5, after that it got kind of annoying.

Ugh...Sam's soul, really?

I also don't like how they're starting this season. it's too much like how season 4 started. Poof! Dean's back. Yay....

I wanted at least 3-10 episodes of Dean surviving in pergatory with Cas, and Sam figuring out a way to get him out.

How do you know Dean will be out on first episode? If he is, then hopefully there will be episodes showing what it was like.

less than four hours!!!

I know because I am the shows #1! fan

I know Dean and Sam are back and it has been one year since Dick was killed and Dean went to Purgatory. I would tell you more but I don't want to ruin it for you.

So what did everyone think? I thought it was really good, which is a relief! Although there was something different, can't put my finger on it.

Spoiler alerts! Don't read if you havn't watched s08e01.

Maybe a sense of seperation between the two, Dean being really on the edge, sharp and brutish whereas Sam is softer and quit hunting. Or maybe that Dean is allies with a vamp and left Cass behind in Purgatory for whatever reason.

Tiny spoiler about Cass in Seaosn 8, hardly anything though.

But I see an interview with Micha that Cass will be coming back, more so than he did in Season 7 and return in what he said was an unexpected way.

Edited by madanchi