New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
ShinGamix

SuperNatural Season 8 Discussion!!

I feel that SuperNatural returned to it's roots and got the feel of the show back finally. I.e. It was perfect. demons were evil again. Sam and Dean was back to being real brothers again. The Impala was back. and the show started off with some rock music too. I am so glad they did the first episode of season eight the way they did. No pussy ass angels, gone are the metrosexual pansy ass leviathan bullshit and so many new questions were started.

-Great job guys. Sam and Dean are back to being badass and cool as a Winchester again.

SuperNatural Season 8 Episode 2 is on tonight!!! I feel asleep after work but I luckily woke up in time to turn over to arrow and then the boys are after that.

You know I sure did, I'm so pleased we're finding out what happened in Purgatory, and I'm even more eager out what happened to Cass at the end!

Crowley also has red eyes now instead of black, interesting. Don't crossroads demons have red eyes, yet he's king of hell and he's now got them instead of black eyes.

What does everyone thnk of episode 4? Didn't like it at all! Completely opposite to what I like and I hope they never do one like this again. The episode itself was well made, nothing wrong with it generally speaking it's just I personally didn't like it...

I pretty much feel the same way Mandachi. I was like wtf..... Was a good episode I just didn't really like it and the way it was done for this series.

I feel robbed by Episode 4. It was a good tv episode but WTF this show is called SuperNatural not Super-Paranormal-Activity Witch Project wolf. I think this episode would have made a good side story in strung out over the season but it did NOT deserve to be its own episode and it hogged the whole hour no side stories or nothing.

I feel Robbed.

I have been thinking of maybe writing my own SuperNatural Fan Novel

I always wanted to see them actually have to journey down INTO hell itself.

I was thinking that Bobby goes to hell and the boys go for his soul.

Spoiler ALERT!

I also want to bring their Mom into the season as the parental figure since she has never been in more than one or two episodes a season.

Hmm I'm not sure 'bout that. I feel her bein' left out is part of what made them essientally them.

Love Supernatural. My girlfriend got me started on it. I have all 7 seasons. :) I haven't watched any of S8 yet because I'm letting the episodes pile up so I can watch them one weekend. My girlfriend is still only around S4. But her mom keeps spoiling it for her. :/

anyway, Supernatural is amazing. You all know it to be true. I'm getting the tattoo when I get the cash.

I was thinking that Bobby goes to hell and the boys go for his soul.

Didn't Boby's soul, sort of, dissappear completely since he was a ghost and ghosts don't go to Purgatory do they? But I too would love to see the two go to Hell, would be so interesting.

Love Supernatural. My girlfriend got me started on it. I have all 7 seasons. :) I haven't watched any of S8 yet because I'm letting the episodes pile up so I can watch them one weekend. My girlfriend is still only around S4. But her mom keeps spoiling it for her. :/

anyway, Supernatural is amazing. You all know it to be true. I'm getting the tattoo when I get the cash.

Not sure what's more torture either waiting months on end to watch them all at once or waiting each week for 1 episode to then have a massive summer break mid-way.

Not sure what's more torture either waiting months on end to watch them all at once or waiting each week for 1 episode to then have a massive summer break mid-way.

Well, I'm waiting. :) Let's see.

Math time. Supernatural is 40 mins per episode. Usually 20 episodes (16 for Season 4, I believe? Shortest season) in a season. 40*20=800 minutes. 800 / 60 = 13 hours. If I get up at 6 AM, I can finish watching them by 7 PM if I don't eat or go to the bathroom. Hmm.. Challenge accepted. (Later on, I find out that Season 8 gets 40 episodes LOL. I'd be screwed.)

EDIT: Wikipedia says 23 episodes. Totaling 15.3 hours.

Edited by Bassfire

I'm kind of hoping the series ends with This season. It's really running dry to be honest. That whole "Sam's soul" fiasco really wore me down. The leviathans in season 7, were so absent that, I honestly didn't see them as much of a threat. Not like the demons who were a threat throughout the series. I would've liked to see Castiel as God for a few more episodes.

Which Tattoo do you speak of?

and human souls DONT go to purgatory only monsters like werewolves and vamps and Leviathans.

Demons go to Hell angels go to heaven and human souls are a hot market so Booby could end up in hell after

all. The boys are the boys because that is who they are (except in season 7 the writers fudged that all up there) but they deserve a kick ass season with their mom! or at least more than a few episodes. Everyone else in the family has had a turn oh yea Bobby could try to save Adam from the pit and get caught by Krowlie!

I'm kind of hoping the series ends with This season. It's really running dry to be honest. That whole "Sam's soul" fiasco really wore me down. The leviathans in season 7, were so absent that, I honestly didn't see them as much of a threat. Not like the demons who were a threat throughout the series. I would've liked to see Castiel as God for a few more episodes.

Well season 6 and 7 where a fail, 7 being the utter most so I can see why you feel this way, but give season 8 a chance and I'm pretty sure it's going to turn out pretty good.

and human souls DONT go to purgatory only monsters like werewolves and vamps and Leviathans.

Demons go to Hell angels go to heaven and human souls are a hot market so Booby could end up in hell after

all. The boys are the boys because that is who they are (except in season 7 the writers fudged that all up there) but they deserve a kick ass season with their mom! or at least more than a few episodes. Everyone else in the family has had a turn oh yea Bobby could try to save Adam from the pit and get caught by Krowlie!

Angels don't go to Heaven when they die, they completely disappear and Bobby turned into a ghost so he wasn't Human anymore and I think the same scenario applies to ghosts.

The tattoo that prevents a demon from jacking your body. I forget what the technical term is.

Season 8, Episode 2 spoiler:

Sam & Deam ink up Kevin's Mom in episode 2 of season 8 with it.

So who is going to watch SuperNatural tomorrow instead of going trick or treating?

Everyone else dresses up as zombies or ghosts for Halloween, I go dressed as Dean Winchester. The scariest monster that ever lived.