New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
EmilyAnnCoons

Official Member Yu-Gi-Oh Card Topic

Thanks for that, it looks pretty cool, however i have a few qestions :D

1) If you can, can you change the cards stats to:

Name: Broken Messiah

Type:Trap

Effect: Equip this card to a opponent's card, (regardless of Type). While this cards remains face up, once you or your opponent's turn you can choose to activate or use that opponents card. Also by paying 1000 Life Points each time,this card may change the target of its effect.

(You might have to shorten it to fit the textbox :unsure:

2) Could you send me link to the program that created the cards? :)

@isaacsol: It may just be the way you are uploading it...but it says it's a 227x227 image, not a 250x250 image (if you post it up at imageshack, then post the link to it from there to here, then it should post up right)

@broken: http://www.yugiohcardmaker.net/ Also, trap cards don't equip, do they? o.O They didn't last time I checked. Also, your effect doesn't really have an effect unless you want me to add that to it's current effect, in which case a union monster would still work better :P Plus, I prefer making monster cards for members, not spell or trap cards.

@isaacsol: It may just be the way you are uploading it...but it says it's a 227x227 image, not a 250x250 image (if you post it up at imageshack, then post the link to it from there to here, then it should post up right)

Says 250 x 250 for me when I click it...are you clicking it first, or just right clicking/viewing the image?

I'm clicking the image, it loads, and when I download it to my computer it says its a 227x227. If it's counting in the white around it, though, then it could be 250x250, cause I'm cutting out the white background around it when I download it (I have to import it cause it won't let me save it)

Someone should make a deck of cards with these :)

How is this game played anyways? Is it like Pokemon Cards? I used to play with those years ago..

That...would take a lot of explanation lol You'd have to either go online and look up the rules (just google "Yu-Gi-Oh Card Game Rules" or something) or buy a starter deck...otherwise, I can't really explain it. It would be a huge post, and even then I can't guarantee that I know the real rules (they're on version 6 of the rules I think, I used to play back in version 2 lol)

Thanks for that Emily, and ShinyToyGuns. Looks great :D

I hate the way in English it is Yu-Gi-Oh, when it should be Yūgiō (遊戯王, 遊戯 = Yūgi = Game, 王 = Ō = King), which means Game King/King of Games.

Yu-gi-oh cards? awesome!

could you make me one with this pic? I can get a new one if its too big :)

post-11252-125581058009_thumb.jpg

Sure, but your avatar is too small. Do you have a bigger picture of the character in your avatar? It needs to be a minimum of 200x200 (250x250 recommended)

I would like one with this image, If you are still doing them.

salamandercrescent.jpg

@Hebi: True, there are some cards that have nasty effects but are low levels, but even so, most cards effects are determined by their level. In either case, if I feel the member deserves a good effect, but has few posts, they will also get an effect that is good, but the card will be low level.

@Obsession: Should be able to.

EDIT: Done

92925d.jpg

Think you could make me a Gemini Monster?

Heres a 250x250 png format pic.

disgaea3absenceofjustic.png

As to answer your previous question, I'm not sure if you did or didn't say anything about there not being trap cards that can become equip spell cards. All I'm saying is that there are some cards like that, nothing more.

Sure, I should be able to do that, but I gotta look up a bit of info on gemini cards first (I only own one, so I'm not sure what they do) ^^ And, I wasn't trying to be mean ^^" I just got confused was all.

Geminis are a unique series of cards. All Geminis come with a basic effect as followed:

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect: (Then some effect/super power here)

So basicly, they require a second normal summon, often called a Gemini Summon, in order to become effect monsters on the field.

Heres a link to something that might be able to explain Geminis a lot better. Click Here For Gemini Monster Info!

-nods- I actually went there after my post was over. I'm just trying to think of an effect now ^^"

EDIT: I hope this is good...I couldn't think of anything better...

92925r.jpg

- Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 "Final Fantasy" monster from your hand or from either player's Graveyard. When this card is removed from the field, destroy all "Final Fantasy" monsters Special Summoned by this effect.

"Once per turn, you can add the top card of your deck to the graveyard. If you activate this effect, send one card your opponent controls to the graveyard."

Thats about the only effect I can think of.

Heres some stats for the card you can use, if you want.

Star Level: 4 (Geminis mostly come at that level)

ATK: 1800

DEF: 1900

Edit: Didn't see your edit.

By the way, Mao is from Disgaea 3, which has nothing to do with Final Fantasy...

Also, good stats, but think it could be star level 4? (same reason I stated in this post.

Edited by OverlordMao

I like your effect better, I'll do that lol

EDIT: Done

92925k.jpg

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

- Once per turn, you can add the top card of your deck to the graveyard. If you activate this effect, send one card your opponent controls to the graveyard.