New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Polraudio

Minecraft Server

Minecraft RMXPU Server?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Will you join us?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
  2. 2. Should we do it?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Is using a minecraft server a good idea for site economy?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
  4. 4. Do you play minecraft?

• Yes
    • No
    • Would like to

First link says buy now , second link says user not premium. Seems i need to buy it <_<

yay! Played the server earlier today ^^ nice spawn, seems good BUT logged back in later and I was in a completely different area, I spawned in the sea :/ and I lost all my items from drowning even though I had my head out of the water, body was partially out - but at first i thought it was an invisible mob attackeing me

yay! Played the server earlier today ^^ nice spawn, seems good BUT logged back in later and I was in a completely different area, I spawned in the sea :/ and I lost all my items from drowning even though I had my head out of the water, body was partially out - but at first i thought it was an invisible mob attackeing me

Thanks.

Never had that happen beofre. We tested spawn a couple hundred time and there was about a 5% chance of landing on the ground but never in the water because it was to far away.

New map? Everything is different.

Yea. very very odd. Once liger wakes up i will ask him about it. I have him download/backup the map every week to his computer. Hopefully he did or we will have to go back when there was only a spawn island.

yeah it was a completely new map, no spawn in sight XD but still had my items until i died lol

yeah it was a completely new map, no spawn in sight XD but still had my items until i died lol

I moved the spawn above ground till Liger gets online.

maps back not sure what happened, I Might have did it. its fixed now, I uploaded the backup I saved last night after everyone went offline

Edit: after all the craziness everything should be back to normal

Edited by BlueLiger

yay :3 glad to hear it.

In the future, if its gtes a few regulars on, how about a Skype/ TeamSpeak group? I dno, just something to think about

edit: should I start an RMXPU MineCraft Picture thread? well, here's a couple of pics from what I managed to collect today :3

ahh my lovely full diamond, steel, gold and leather armour :3 and other resources that I spent about 2-3 hours collecting

20110317145824.png

and my bridge high in the mountains, I name this place Sendo Heights - kinda generic soundign but its a temporary name ;)

20110317145916.png

Edited by madanchi

Friday at 5pm(17:00 Military) Centeral US Timezone were going to be having a server event.

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Central/d/-6/java

The event is going to be a build off. You will get a 10x10 area and some supplies the build with.

This means your not allowed to bring your own supplies.

Winner who builds the best object in given time will get to chose what ingame items they want or get 3000 points here on RMXPU.

Pol, just so you know, when the server went offline, and you thought it was because of movecraft, it was because the minecraft.net servers went down for a few hours. Please re-enable movecraft, lol

sure, I'll take part =D but it'll be 10pm for me, which is fine as long as im not going out, which usually is not friday :P

The build off has started. everyone who wants to join find the nearest gate and "/dial event" pick a spot and take the items your allowed to use from the chest on your lot.

You are only to use the items in the chest so please come to the event with nothing.

The event will go till saturday the same time it started.

Ok now for another weekely event on the Minecraft server.

Event will take place Friday at 5pm(17:00 Military) Centeral US Timezone.

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Central/d/-6/java

This weeks event will be survival in a cave. There will be 2 teams.

Each team must survive and make it to the other team. Once the teams are together they must then dig there way to the surface.

Any person who dies while surviving will not be able to rejoin the team.

The items each team will get are:

5 logs

5 seeds

2 sapplings

3 dirt

20 torches

Members here at RMXPU will get a choice between points on RMXPU or in game items.

Each member who joins the event for more than an hour will get 100 points automaticly.

*is waiting for Bukkit update*

comp sounds sweet, i'll joing :) everyone else who plays it should too

The event has been cancled due to the most important plugins used for transport not working. The event will be held back till we can get the stargates back online. I think about 90% of the plugins dont work. So i guess its all about waiting till the plugins update.

Server News 4/30/2011

Friday May 6th we will be removing all maps and starting fresh. The only map staying is the event world which will serve as the new spawn area and also be used for events.

The new map will be 4000x4000. Same size as world 2 and double the size of world 1.

If you wish to keep some items place all the items you wish to keep in your inventory. Please log out on the event world before that day. You might die and lose everything if you do. We will not replace items lost if you fail to log out on the event world.

To get to the event world find the nearest stargate, hit the switch, and type "/dial event"(minus quotes).

Hope to see you on the 6th at 5pm Centeral America time. :biggrin_002:

nooooo, well, could you send me the world please? just so I can save my temples that I built?

nooooo, well, could you send me the world please? just so I can save my temples that I built?

Yup. Blue is going backup the worlds before we remove them. We will send ya a copy once we get done.

Beware its going to be like 200mb something.

For some reason everytime I join it's empty.

Depends on the time of day. A few hours ago we had lots of people on having fun at the spleef arena.

For some reason everytime I join it's empty.

for some reason the chat doesn't work for me. neither does the rest of it. i can move around with no lag (which is odd) but the map takes forever to load, and in order for the inventory to work i have to restart. it also kicks me off a lot. i just gave up. i only play single player now.

for some reason the chat doesn't work for me. neither does the rest of it. i can move around with no lag (which is odd) but the map takes forever to load, and in order for the inventory to work i have to restart. it also kicks me off a lot. i just gave up. i only play single player now.

The server is in france. You ping might be super high.

Open a command prompt and type this in "ping 77.111.249.18"(minus quotes)

Read me the Minimum, Maximum, and Average. Screenshot if you want to make it easier.

post-17220-0-06236800-1304273506_thumb.png

Looks like you may have a port being blocked or your ISP is not allowing the connection. You get no reply from it at all. Do any minecraft servers work for you?

yay thanks! that would be great to have it, I really like the temples I was building

Q: ISnt there a plug in to copy/ paste buildings between world?