New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Polraudio

Minecraft Server

Minecraft RMXPU Server?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Will you join us?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
  2. 2. Should we do it?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Is using a minecraft server a good idea for site economy?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
  4. 4. Do you play minecraft?

• Yes
    • No
    • Would like to

yea but its a big pain to do.

Bob try some other server and let me know if it works.

aha ok then was just wondering

Bob try some other server and let me know if it works.

can you give me the ip of one? i looked, and the only ones i found didn't give a straight "this is the ip address" so i couldn't find anything.

can you give me the ip of one? i looked, and the only ones i found didn't give a straight "this is the ip address" so i couldn't find anything.

Sure. Sent it in a PM to you.

didn't work. same problems. including the auto disconnect and the java error.

Guess its your end. Try disabling firewall. If that don't work you might want to try opening up a port on your router.

better than the original

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_FkfrbsEMI

Very good video.

Pandora has been opened up yesterday so people can move their stuff in. We will close all other worlds in roughly 5 hours. We may also add nether once 1.6 comes out.

Having 1 world will keep lag way down.

yay =D Pandora, a new dawn begins...!!!

we should make flaoting islands in the far distance along with neighboring cliffs and canyon

server keeps dcing me o.O no idea why.

Works now. Just had to restart it lol

I want to setup an event for friday. Any ideas?

We have opened up to 1.6.5. This world is temp till our plugins update. Enjoy testing out the new features. :)

New news. We have currently moved to a new server. We are going to have the server whitelisted so if you are not currently a member of the previous server you will not be able to get on unless you PM me here or send me an email. the new server ip is "69.61.60.172" enjoy the server and if you need any help please let me or blueliger know.

The current server is back on pandora but we will have a map that will be all vanilla. That means tnt and fire will work but no commands will. So if you were on the old server while the vanilla map was up your stuff has been saved and transferred to the new server.

Hope to see everyone on :)

grrrrr. i cant eve get on. use "/warp pandora" you may have to do it twice in a row. Then to get to the vanilla via stargate use "/dial vanilla"

Currently commands work in vanilla but soon they will be removed to give you the vanilla feeling. The only commands that will work are /dial so you can get between worlds.

No worries, commands will always work in pandora.

I forgot to mention that we are no longer running the server. It was a fun few months but we can no longer find time to keep it managed. 90% of the time we have no one to manage it. When something goes wrong no one is around to fix it. Maybe sometime in the near future we will have a minecraft server up again.

College is coming down the road and gaming time is about to start so we have decided to put up a minecraft server again. Last one went well and it was a nice learning experience for us.

This time its different. We took everything we learned from last time and put it to good use this time.

If you wish to join the servers beta feel free to, the IP is on the 1st post.

Right now we have a Bio Sphere map till 1.8 comes out. Once 1.8 comes out we are going to make a new map and have it as the main map. Dont worry tho the Bio Sphere map will still be there and you will be able to have access to it. It will function like our skylands map

We have several new plugins that will enhance the way you play.

Iconomy: Our money system.

A shop system where you can actually build a real shop that can be manage its self.(uses iconomy money)

MCMMO: an RPG plugin with skill leveling. EX: higher mining might give you double blocks form mining.

And a bunch more :P

This will be a 99% legit server. Not even the admins or mods will spawn items or any powers to benefit themselves.

Once 1.8 comes out we will go to a whitelist server and all current people at the time will be added.