New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Tomo2000

The RMXP Unlimited Zombie Survival RP

Lots of people on the forum are talking about what they would do if a zombie apocalypse were to happen and I thought "Hey, why not make a Role-Play out of it?" In The RMXP Unlimited Zombie Survival RP, we are in a small, unknown town by the name of Ashville. We are the only surviving people in the world.

Since we were semi-prepared of the zombie infection we had a short moment to prepare. Most weapons are household items or everyday items. A list of wepaons are below. Choosing weapons will go along the lines of this:

-You have 2 weapon slots. One in your hands, and one on your back.

-A 2-handed weapon will take up 1 slot.

-A dualable weapon will take up 1/2 a slot.

-You can ONLY carry 2-4 weapons, depending if they are dualable or not.

-Some weapons will require a material to run; e.g. petrol, ammo, etc.

Weapon List:

-Metal Pipe

[Dualable]

-Chainsaw

[2-Handed]

[Requires Petrol]

-Kitchen Knife

[Dualable]

-Lighter & Deoderant

[Dualable]

[Requires Deoderant]

-Hand Saw

[Dualable]

-Nail Gun

[2-Handed]

[Requires Nails]

-Woodcutter's Axe

[2-Handed]

-Hammer

[Dualable]

-Dart Gun

[2-Handed]

[Requires Darts]

A map of Ashville is located here. It is color coded to show movement of zombies, zombie resting areas, etc. A detailed description of each place will be below also.

map.png

The Shopping Centre:

Located in the north-west end of town, the Shopping Centre is where all the members of RMXP Unlimited are situated. There is no zombie activity in the shopping centre and it has a nearly unlimited supply of food and water. It also has the basic supplies for fighting the zombies.

1stFloor.png

1st Floor:

The 1st Floor of the shopping centre consists of a fast-food shop called the "Food Court", a Newsagency and a Clothes Shop. There is also the exit which is barred off.

2ndFloor.png

2nd Floor:

The 2nd floor of the shopping centre has 'Betty's Bakery', a small bakery, and a cinema called 'Movie Palace'.

3rdFloor.png

3rd Floor:

The 3rd floor is the safest but only has 1 giant shop; The Mega Mart. The Mega-mart has EVERYTHING in it from food to clothes to toys.

The Shopping Centre Carpark:

Because it is located next to the shopping centre, zombies do not go near the area much. It can be used as a scouting location because of the trees around it and is safe; barely.

The Video Shop:

The Video Shop is the closest place to the Shopping Center where there have been recent Zombie Activity. Eye Witnesses have reported a small group of around 5 zombies returning there on a nightly basis.

vs1.png?t=1278832308

Main Floor:

The Main Floor of the video shop is quite a maze for the brainless dead. Shelves and desks lie in their maths, trapping them for days at a time before they find their way back to the exit. Because of this, zombies are usually seen inside but never seem to find the door to the storage room.

vs2.png?t=1278832500

Storage Room:

The Storage Room is hidden behind a locked door in the video store. This room is pretty empty, since it once only used to contain DVDs and videos. The Storage Room has evidence of a group of survivors who were once there; empty pistol shells and empty baked-bean cans. The barricades are broken rather badly. Maybe they could be replaced?

The School:

The School is nearly abandoned because most of the schools zombie activity occured during the preliminary infection. There is sometimes average ammounts of zombies at the school, but last time zombies have been seen at the School was a while ago.

The Pet Shop

The Pet Shop, during the preliminary infection, offered hosts to come pretty creepy animal zombies. Most are still wandering around today, but the pet shop usually has active zombies lurking inside it. Anybody entering the Pet Shop should act with caution.

The Chemist:

The chemist has had very little activity but when there is activity there is a lot. Witnesses have reported at least 30 zombies entering the Chemist at a single time. The chemist is the second most dangerous place in the city.

The Mall:

The most dangerous area in the city. It is constantly occupied by groups of up to 100 zombies roaming through it. The Mall was where the most casualties were infected during the preliminary infection, mostly teens, causing about 35% of Ashvilles population to become infected within the perioud of an hour. Taking the Mall from the zombies would give us a major advantage in winning this war.

The Abandoned Military Bunker:

During the 2nd World War, the City of Ashville came under many bomb threats. The government decided to build the bunker so that the population would be safe. To date, the bunker has been abandoned for a good 30 years now and the bunker poses the only area in the city the zombies cant get into.

At the start, we are all help up in the Shopping Centre. This means we have a good and nearly-infinite ammount of food and water. We have to fight our way out of the Shopping Centre and retake our town.

If you wish to join this RP, you will have to fill in this form and post it:

Username: (Obvious)

Character's Name: (More Obvious)

Weapons: (What 2-4 weapons you decide to use)

Descriptions: (Describe your character)

~Good Luck~

EDIT: Added the 3 floors of the Shopping Centre.

Username: Tomo2000

Character's Name: Tom

Weapons: Metal Pipe, Kitchen Knife and Nail Gun.

Descriptions: Tom is the kind of guy that will do anything in his power to accomplish his goals. He is about 5'5" and always has his black hair covering one eye. He wears a grey jacket with hood and long black pants.

TomSemi-Laughing.png " You say it, I do it. . . As long as it doesn't involve me getting killed!"

Username: Polraudio

Character's Name: Slayer Bob McZombikill

Weapons: "Chainsaw", "Hand Saw", and "Lighter & Deodorant"

Descriptions: Slayer, whom normally is called bob, is an average high-school student in the zombie apocalypse. Currently wearing an orange hoodie (spelling?), jeans, and large boots. Bob has brown hair and had a girlfriend that he had to kill because she became a zombie (nice eh?). Bob is, contrary to what you'd think, a very friendly person even through the current situations and even though he slaughtered his own girlfriend. Bob will do anything, he'd even sacrifice himself, to make sure no one in his Ashville group becomes a zombie, because re-living his past would put him through hell. Bob likes ice cream.

[Dude I gotta say, this was an awesome idea. xD I already have ideas on what to do in a situation in which we are surrounded by zombies. Hehe. So once we get enough people are you going to describe where we are exactly so we can start with something?]

[Thanks. Whats probally gonna happen is that after we get about 2 or 3 more people we'll start and others can just join in as we go. I like the idea that he had to kill his own girlfriend and the posibilities of what might happen to Bob because of it.

Also, in the meantime while we wait for more people; I made Slayer Bob McZombikill a face :D . Tell me if you want me to fix anything thats wrong with it.

BobSmiling.png

Im also working on a map of the 3 stories of the Shopping Centre and I will post them when I have finished. 8) ]

Username: Syaoran

Name: Josh

Weapons: metal pipe X2, hand saw X2

Descriptions: Josh has brown curly hair and wears anyhting available to him but prefers to wear sleeveless shirts so that zombies cant grab on as much. Josh is a typical highschool student whose family were killed by zombies in front of him which forced him to use hand saws and metal pipes to fight away the zombies, he hates all zombies and only uses melee weapons to fight off the zombies in the memory of family.

I really like your characters description, Syaoran. I also think, with Syaoran's Character, that finding his family would be pretty creepy and bring out Josh's deepest and best-kept emotions.

Also; I made Josh a face. :D .

JoshSmiling.png

Also, in the next post, I'll start off the RP.

We sat in the middle of the 2nd floor of the Shopping Centre. The overhead lights flickered as we all formed a circle and just talked about before the preliminary infection. "So," said Josh, "You've heard about me and Bob's past... What about your?" Everybody turned to face me.

"Well," I began, "I had a family, like everyone else. I had a dad, a mum and a younger sister named Agatha, or Aggy as I called her. Aggy was at the Mall with a few of her friends during the prelimary infection. Mum and Dad were out of town on a business trip, so I suspect they are dead."

"During the preliminary infection I was listening to the radio when it just suddenly cut out. I lookout out of the window and say all these weird figures sprinting down the street. Then one popped up infront of the window. Its mouth dripped blood and it reached for the window. It left this large, bloody hand print."

"The first thing I did was lock the door, but I knew that wouldn't hold 'em. I got my clothes chest and put it up against the door. I didn't know what I was thinking, but one broke through the window. I quickly retreated to the kitchen and took a knife. As it came for me, I dug the knife into it's head and slit it in half."

I stopped talking. I took a deep breathe and a tear came from my eye. "You ok?" asked Bob. I shook my head and started to cry. "It's ok," said Bob, "You don't have to tell us the rest if you dont want to." I shook my head again, "N--no. I rolled o-over the body to s-s-ee what its face l-ooked like... and... and... it was my bes-s-st friend; E--e--d... Eddy."

I burst into tears. The memory of his face was burnt into my brain. I felt like I was being ripped apart from the inside by my fear, sorrow and anger. "S---so," I said, pulling myself together, "W-who's gonna tell there story next?"

Username: BloodQueen

Character's Name: Rayna the Bloody

Weapons: Metal Pipe and Hammer

Descriptions: Rayna is a motorcycle rider who rides into town to seek shelter from the outbreak.

While she has cracked a few skulls in her time,nothing could prepare her for the zombie attack.

I hate Face Maker,so I drew a face pic instead.

Rayna.jpg

[i really like the picture, BloodQueen. Way better than what I can draw. But you can still pick another 2-handed weapon or 2 dualable weapons.]

*Next part of story*

"Ive said enough you dont need to hear the details" i said

Bob started to say something when there was a car alarm that went off from outside.

"We have to go!" Tom said

We all got our weapons ready and got backpacks from the mega-mart filled with food and ammo/weapons.

We started to head down stairs when we heard another car alarm go off...

and another and another...

"Shit..."

[Your shopping center map seems illogical in the second floor I think. There is, as far as I see, no way to the first floor, but I will just assume there is. Also, when I write in italics like this it means it's what's going on in my head.]

bobsmilingpng.png

As we ran down the stairs to second floor Bob huffed out: "My real name isn't Bob.. I just... *pant* I just made the name up for a little humor, 'cause a little laughter would really help right now. You guys didn't really think my name was Slayer Bob McZombikill did ya'? My name is Michael." The group turned to the left to see 10 insidious disease infected undead walk out of the bakery. "They look like they are headed towards the stairs to the bottom. Dammit! What'd we do?!" Michael appears to have a metal break-down as he imagines what might happen to his new friends. "Think dammit THINK! I've got it! Guys, lets head into the theatre. There will be a fire-pole exit in there right?!"

[i just relised something. The stairs that say "to 2nd floor" is to the first floor.]

"Uhh... I think so... Never really been to the movies," I said. The zombies started coming towards us. I took the nail gun off my back and fired. One of the zombies fell to the ground, nailed through the chest. Josh used his 2 hand-saws to eliminate another zombie while Michael burnt one to the ground.

"3 down, 7 to go!" I said.

[i just relised something. The stairs that say "to 2nd floor" is to the first floor.]

"Uhh... I think so... Never really been to the movies," I said. The zombies started coming towards us. I took the nail gun off my back and fired. One of the zombies fell to the ground, nailed through the chest. Josh used his 2 hand-saws to eliminate another zombie while Michael burnt one to the ground.

"3 down, 7 to go!" I said.

(im going to steal kiriashi's idea with the italics thing)

I swung my hand saws around and beheaded another zombie.

"6 left!" i yelled.

Michael sprayed and burned all around him, killing 3 zombies.

"3 left!" he yelled

tom ducked an attack from the zombies and shot 2 nails into 2 zombies' heads

"1 left!" i yelled as i jumped up slamming down my handsaws into the zombie's shoulders.

I ripped the saws out severing its arms.

It was still alive and headbutt me in the chest.

It leaned in to bite when a nail shot through it's head.

"Dead" remarked tom as he put his nail gun down.

"This is only the beginning" said Michael.

[i've got a question, don't you guys think it is weird that we are role playing for each-other? Shouldn't we just RP ourselves and let other people RP themselves?]

[Well, one of my friends I RP with recon it is an "Illegal Post" if you use somebody elses your character in an RP, but I dont really care. I think it is sorta better if you can use other peoples characters because it gives you a bit more freedom of post and expands the possabilities.]

I quickly noticed a window and ran up to it. I looked down to see the flashing red of car alarms and zombies moving within the light. "Hey guys," I asked, looking around the room, "If none of the windows are broken, how did the zombies get in?"

Michael shrugged. "I guess they must have got in from somewhere not in this hall." said Josh. Suddenly there was a large bang noise come from the Movie Palace. It must have been locked from the inside and something is trying to get out.

"What the..." said Michael. There was a series of more crashes before the doors came flying off their hinges and a zombie about 3 times the size of a normal one stepped out. This one has big, bulging muscles and looked ready to kill.

I swore under my breathe and fired a few nails at the creature only to see them bounce off the creature harmlessly. "Umm," I said, "I'm gonna guess this ISN'T good!"

( lol im pretty sure you just described the "Tank" from left 4 dead)

The Tank

The giant zombie ran towards us at high speed while yelling and smashing concession stands over.

"I dont think melee will work on this one..." I said quietly.

Michael took out his home made flamethrower and while running away from it lit it on fire.

the giant was now chasing michael around the floor while on firer slowly burning.

I chased after it and tom followed.

I jumped up behind it and stabbed it with a hand saw.

it got lodged in its back but started bleeding profusely.

the beast screamed in pain as i ripped it out of its back.

the blood flowed out and tom shot a few nails into the open wound.

The beast screamed in pain and turned while flinging its arms around backhanding me.

i flew 5 feet back and i think i felt a few ribs breaking...

"Will this thing ever die?!"

[My god. I've seriously never played Left 4 Dead or even heard of it for that matter but it looks a lot like what I was thinking. I'm gonna guess that its a zombie game :D ]

"This is pathetic," I muttered as I shot a few more nails at the creature. I pulled out my kitchen knife and dug it into the wound that Josh had made. I grabbed both hands and cut sideways, making a large T shape. The creatures roared horrifically.

"How the hell do we kill this thing!?" I said.

"Guys I have an idea" I shouted. "Head to the stairs!"

Michael took the cap off his petrol container and dumped it all around the entryway to the stair case.

"Any explosives you have would be helpful NOW!"

The mutilated zombie started to run towards us.

"NOW"

"Guys I have an idea" I shouted. "Head to the stairs!"

Michael took the cap off his petrol container and dumped it all around the entryway to the stair case.

"Any explosives you have would be helpful NOW!"

The mutilated zombie started to run towards us.

"NOW"

Michael lit the stairs and flames erupted in what seemed to be a hallway to hell.

The zombie rampage through the fire coming towards us but we were at the bottom of the stairs already.

By the time the zombie was close enough to attack us, it was a dead towering inferno...

"Alright we have to go before more of these brutes come." i said

"Umm... guys," I said, "Shouldn't we put out the fire on the stairs?" Michael and Josh looked at eachover and ran to the stairs. I followed. We started stomping on the fire and it slowly but gradually was put out.

But the stairs were badly burnt. If another one of those brutes were to walk a step on the stairs it would calapse. "Time to go to the Cinema's?" asked Josh. We ran up the stairs, Josh and Michael took a look out the windows while I headed to the cinema's.

"Hey," yelled Josh, "The zombies are gone!" I kept walking and got to the door of the cinema's and froze. "Guys..." I said, "I know how they got in..."

Josh and Michael came running and stared in horror. Half of the cinema had been ripped off the building. "My god," I said...

"We need to get out of here guys! I think we should head to the military bunker, what do you guys think we should do?" Michael shouted as Tom closed the door and ran back to the group. This probably won't work but it might stall the horde in the Cinema..

Michael ran to the Cinema door and opened it.

"What are you thinking?!" Shouted Rayna and Josh simultaneously.

"Well the walls of the Cinema are probably made of fiberglass since they are so huge.." Michael ran in and pulled a fire alarm causing water to go everywhere in the Cinema. It only goes off in the place you set it off? That would suck if the whole building was on fire. The sprinklers should go off everywhere. Ah well it doesn't matter.. "So if they get wet when they are torn, which they are because the zombies ripped through the wall, the insides may rapidly deterrioate causing the walls to collapse and tumble on the undead if they try to climb." yelled Michael frantically.

"What are the chances of this even working?!" said Tom.

"It doesn't matter dammit!! Its just to stall them.."

This has got to be the worst day of my life.. or maybe the last..

I shook my head. 'This is pathetic,' I thought, 'That thing will take months to deterrioate, if we can live in here for that long.' I sighed. "Good idea, I suppose," I said, "Its better than nothing." Michael smiled.

"So," I asked, "Arn't we gonna try and secure a new building or something?" Michael, Josh and Rayna just looked at eachover. "Well," said Josh, "Arn't we supposed to get to the military bunker?" I look my crudely drawn map out and unfolded it.

I lay the map on the ground and pointed to the Shopping Centre. "We are here," I said as I moved my finger to the military bunker. "And this is where we need to get to. But thats too long for a single trip. So my idea was to take a new area from the zombies, like, like," I moved my finger to the Video Shop, "The video shop! Its close and from what we know, there arn't many zombies."

Michael shrugged but Josh looked like he had a good idea. "Hey," said Josh, "What if we take the subway next to the parking lot and exit on the intersection to the bunker?" I looked at the map. "It's a pretty good idea, but there two things wrong with it. 1 - The subway underground is probally full of zombies. 2 - Once we get out of the subway, its a good 1/2 a kilometer sprint. Zombies would be chasing us and by the time we got to the bunker it might be locked and take a while for someone to unlock it. While unlocking, we'll be massed by zombies."

Josh lowered his head. "It's still a good idea," I said, "And I'll go with whatever anyone else wants to go. So guys; Video Shop or Subway?"

[Dude, for one, ripped and open fiberglass will almost dissolve when wet, assuming it is compacted, and two, why are you trying to make it seem like I'm an idiot? It was a stalling thing..]

"Well If the military bunker is locked, then I have a plan. I'll need some rock climbing harnesses, which I'll use to grapple on to the top of the bunker, and we can stay up there with one person still on the ground with the harness on, and he\she can try to jimmy the lock. If danger emerges we'll pull 'em up."

Why does everything get so complicated? There has to be more people.. maybe a safe house somewhere in the mountains or something.. I just hope nothing bad happens when we get out of the building.

"Hey Tom, isn't it possible that your sister Agatha and her friends are still alive and holding out in the mall? If they are, then they are probably cornered. And chances are they won't last forever. We need to come up with some plan to get to the mall with some heavy weapons and get them out of there."

[sorry. Not trying to make you look like an idea, just tryin to get some good ideas into play :( . Also, now Im going to use the italics thing]

An image flashed through my mind the minute Michael mentioned my sister. "A... Agatha?" I startled, "I... I..." I closed my eyes tight and let a tear escape. Pull yourself together! The only reason you can still fight is because you believe she is either dead or infected. If you gain false hope everything you've fought for will jsut fall apart.

I sighed. "She's gotta be dead or infected by now." I said. "But if you want to..." You can't even suggest going to the mall! FALSE HOPE! I looked around, "After we get to the bunker we'll go to the mall."

You bloody idiot! You've just condemed yourself! I looked back at the map. "Michael," I said, "Come take a look at this!" Michael, Josh and Rayna came running. "Look," I said, pointing to the mall on the map, "If the mall was entered by zombies and all the kids and teens ran out, where would they run?"

"Maybe the mountains. Maybe there is a safehouse like Michael suggested." said Josh. "Maybe," said Michael, "Or maybe they'd run to the bunker." I smiled, "Maybe they are alive..."

[Also, if you are wondering, when it comes to what may and may not have happened with Tom's sister, he gains a split personality. That personality is fairly primitive, however, and only really cares about his survival.]

[lol, when I talked about a safehouse I was thinking it. You read my mind. xD]

[Just a warning this is a section focusing my character, little to no advance in the story, sorry :P )

"Alright lets head to the bunker then!" i said with a grin.

I hadnt smiled in what seemed like forever and so i decided to share a little of my feelings.

"Before we go i have something to tell you guys" i started.

"I'm the youngest one here, not by much but still the youngest and i've experienced enough trauma to last a lifetime... and its hard... every moment fighting for my life, but having you people around me...you are my companions... friends helps me overcome my weakness, and i thank you guys for this."

i tried to help myself but tears started to streak my face.

Everyone came and gave me a hug or pat on the back.

The images of the zombies killing my family were replaced with images of my new friends and images of hope.

I looked up to the sky and the beam of sunlight that shown onto my face gave me the hope i needed to believe it wasn't all in vain...

I took my hand saws out from my backpack and with my tears dried up i said:

"Let's go"

[ugg, I really can't think of what to do here. Could some one please give us a jumpstart?]

I looked back at the map. "Ok," I said, pointing to the subway entry, "We have to string directly to here. It is about a 300 meter run and if we don't run the entire thing... Let's just say I hope you like living in a wheelchair... If you live."

I looked around. Josh was clasping the back of one of his hand-saws and michael just nodded. "Bring it," said Rayna. I smiled.

We exited the shopping center. It was day-break and the streets were overwhelmed by zombies. "Keep it down," I whispered, "Run as quietly as you can. If a zombie spots us; kick it into 5th gear."

I looked down the street to the Subway entry. "Ok," I whispered, "Let's roll," We started running towards the subway entry, but making sure we stayed reletively quiet. I kept looking around. The zombies still hadn't noticed us.

Suddenly, all the zombies turned around and high-tailed it in the direction of the mall. "What the?" asked Josh. I looked around. Nothing. "Guys," said Michael, "I've seen ALL the movies. The only thing that makes zombies run is something... bigger."

"Define bigger?" I asked. The moment I said that the earth shook. We looked down the street leaving the town. 3 zombies were slowly walking in. They were MASSIVE, a good 23 foot tall. "Holy ***!" I said.

Josh looked towards the subway entry, "If we run as fast as we can, we should make it into the subway before those things catch up to us." I looked around.

"It's our best choice," said Michael, "Go under or be killed." At the same time, we all started sprinting towards the subway entry. I looked towards the creatures. They were about 20 meters away from us now. They were HUGE!

Rayna was the first to reach the subway entry. She grabbed on to one of the side-poles and waited for everyone to catch up. Michael was next. Rayna rushed her down the ladder. After Michael was Josh and he started climbing down also.

The creatures were now about 5 meters away. I took a jump down the subway. I flew down and grabbed onto the 4th last ladder-hole; dislocating my shoulder.

"Ouch!" I said as I let go and landed on the ground of the subway floor. "What happened?" asked Michael. "Dislocated my shoulder!" I said. "Hmph... I can fix that." he said. He walked up to me, grabbed my arm pushed. There was a popping noise and it REALLY hurt, but it was fixed.

"Uhh... Thanks?" I said. Michael smiled, "Don't mention it!" Josh looked around. "Hey, where's Rayna?" I swore under my breathe and looked up the ladder. She was up top. "Rayna!" I yelled, "Get down here!"

"Guys!" she yelled back down, "They just walked straight past me and started attacking the zombies!"

"What!?"

"But they got taken down; really quickly too. They took out a good couple of dozen, though."

"Just get down here!" yelled Josh.