New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Tomo2000

The RMXP Unlimited Zombie Survival RP

Maya was glad that another of the survivor was waking up. she walk out of the room and smiled. "maybe we still have a chance to defeat this." she thought. she then pulls out her wallet and looks at her brothers picture. "were are you" she said in her thoughts.

I looked over from my bed to Maya. She was almost lost in a trance looking at her wallet. I wondered why, but it was better not to ask; might bring back memories that were forgotten on purpose. I pulled out a box from my bag and pulled out a watch. It was already set with the correct time, and all I needed to do is set in an alarm for each day.

I pressed a few buttons and there was a confirmation beep. I then pulled out a siringe and injected it into my arm. I looked back over at maya; still staring into her wallet. I sighed. 'Poor girl,' I thought.

Username: MagicKid

Name: Sadie

Weapons: Kitchen Knife

Description:

Long black hair that covers most of her face.

Cj was in the study looking for a file on the product ZHOD-55 Omega model (Johnny's leftover gases) and he also saw what else was keeping him alive

"Impossible! Is is obtainable?"

Cj Ran out of the study to where Tom and Maya were.

I saw CJ run into the room with a surprised look on his face. "What's wrong?" I asked.

Username: formlesstree4

Character's Name: Adam

Weapons: Metal Pipe, Dart Gun

Descriptions:Blond hair, blue eyes, 5 foot 8 inches, 134lbs. Swimmer, runs pretty fast, accurate with most types of guns (like the one equipped), very quiet, likes to keep to himself

[i guess I start at the mall]

I came barreling through the hallways, shooting several Zombies in the skull. I was quite surprised at the destruction around me. It seems as if someone had blown through here already. Taking careful steps, I moved around the corner, and looked upwards. A giant hole right above me was giving way due to some large creature. I dove out of the way as it came crashing down, rotating around with the dart gun at ready. Whatever it was, was burned to a crisp. I carefully kicked it with my shoe and jumped back, no movement.

I heard some noise behind me as I turned around, a zombie was practically on top of me!

"Holy Sh-" i started. Quickly, I leaped away, barely escaping his claws. I fired the Dart Gun and hit the zombie directly in the neck. It continued forward, so I swapped to my metal pipe, and slugged it in the head. It made a satisfying squelching noise and the zombie fell, motionless. I was breathing heavily at this point.

"I have got to get out of here.." i muttered quietly. I took off towards what looked like an exit.

[i really don't know what shape the shopping mall is, so I'm guessing as I go along...]

[Are you in the actual mall or in the shopping centre? Just remember that the Mall is has the highest infection rate and has thousands of zombies in it. And the mall is pretty much destroyed; everything is knocked over or broken.]

[i thought i read earlier I had to start in the shopping center]

As I ran through the shopping center, I approached what i confirmed an exit. Just before I reached it, a zombie stepped out. I was running to fast to stop in time, so I pulled out my Metal Pole, and I charged right into the zombie. The pipe went clean through his body, and I slid to a stop, sliding the body off. I stepped on the skull until it was crushed to make sure it was actually dead.

I observed the town. It looked like a ghost town, literally. Nobody was really around. My best bet was to quickly make a dash for the military bunker, and find some help there. I took off for it, hoping to make it there unharmed.

[i want in on this game.]

Username: rgangsta

Character's Name: Tsurugi

Weapons: Metal Pipe and Hammer

Descriptions: Just your average teenager. PLays alot of zombie games and gets into some fights.

I walked through the Shopping Centre's 1st floor...no one was there. So I left. Looking around, I saw zombies in the streets. So I went back in the Shopping Centre to hide.

rljons.jpg

[@Rgangsta; Nice screen-shots. I like the idea that you are making a game out of it. May I ask what system you are using for it?

@Formlesstree; I said the shopping centre, not the Mall... I think :D ]

It was getting cold in the bunker, and I don't mean cold as in 'chilly' or 'freezing'. I mean't cold that we will be trapped in here for the rest of our lives. I couldn't help but think that there were other people out there, surviving on their own.

I was pretty good with instincts and usually followed them. Ever since the infection I have been pretty quiet and reviewing my life and had come to a decision; I would help other survivors to get to the bunker if it even means me dying for them. It would be what my parents would have wanted.

I waited until nobody was watching and quiety left the safety of the bunker. My plan was to return to the Shopping Centre for supplies and then start clearing areas from zombies to try and get the attention, or even find, the survivors.

I quickly ran down the road. Surprisingly, I saw zombies running in the direction of the Mall. If there were survivors at the Mall there was nothing I could do about it.

I was glad the streets were quiet; gave me a chance to think. This will be my last stand. Helping survivors. It also has one advantage - I may finally die and rest in peace.

I kept running in the direction of the shopping centre, killing zombies that came for me but not paying any attention to the ones that didn't instantly attack me.

[Weeee coming to get me:D]

I rounded the corner, and came face to face with a large zombie. He was easily 6 inches taller than me. I jumped back, and aimed for the head with my Dart Gun, firing a few rounds into his thick skull. The zombie was unphased, so I pulled out my pipe, and swung quickly at its head. The zombie ducked and grabbed me by my shirt, and threw me. I slid across the street, and slammed my head into the curb. I dizzily stood up as he approached me. In a last ditch effort, I managed to slam the pole into his head, which bought me a few minutes to run. I ran as fast as I could, and up ahead, I could have sworn I saw someone. I tripped on the edge of the curb, and went headfirst into the cement. I blacked out.

What was that!? I saw somebody! Was I right..? Is there a survivor out there? Then I saw a large, hulk-like zombie chasing towards where I saw it fall over. Definately. I ran over towards the large zombie, firing my nail gun at it.

The nails dug into the zombie but it kept running at me. It got right up in my face and was about to melee me when I nailed its hand to its chest. I then drew my chicken knife and cut at it. Its unpinned hand fell off and it ran away.

Odd... I ran over to the survivor and did a few check-ups. I checked his breathing and his heart-rate; all good. I opened one of his eyes and checked for signs of infection (pupil grows very large and eye color starts turning a redish-browning color). All clear.

I pulled out a small toy-car battery out of my pocket that I was saving for a special occasion (it is like a smaller version of a real car battery), held out the small cords and zapped him back into consiousness.

"Welcome to Hell," I said with a laugh and holding out my hand to help him up, "I am Tom. And you are?"

I looked at this person standing above me, holding his hand out. My head was aching. I grabbed his hand and slowly pulled myself up.

"Name's Adam..and thanks for the welcome." I said sarcastically.

"Glad you got a sense of humor," I said, "Well, from here I can take you to the abandoned military bunker where a group of survivors are stationed or you can help me find more survivors out here in this wasteland."

"I'd like to rest for a bit...the shopping center really shook me up." I said. I shook my head a bit to get rid of the headache, but to no avail.

"Plus I need some more darts." I said smiling. "Also..do you have a better pipe?" I said pointing to my pitiful metal pipe.

I smiled. "Luckily for you; I do," I said, handing in my metal pipe for his. "As for more darts; I'm not sure. There might be some more back at the bunker. Follow me." I said as I started walking down the street.

"Ok." I said. I started to follow Tom towards the bunker. I heard a sound behind me. As I turned around, a Zombie came leaping through the air. With my pole, I swung around, and cracked it right in the neck, knocking it down and killing it. I sighed in relief...Lucky hit...I should be more careful next time. I quickly turned back around and ran towards Tom.

"Nice catch, there," I said staring at the zombie that Adam knocked down, "You gotta be pretty careful 'round these parts."

We continued walking and mowing down zombies for another 5 minutes until we made it to the bunker. I slid off a panel, pulled a lever up, then down and sealed the panel again as the bunker's door opened.

"Welcome to the safe haven," I said as Adam and I entered.

"In the other room," I said, pointing to a corridor, "If you follow the bookshelves to your left there should be some darts, if your lucky. And if you go right there are a heap of boxes and crates full of food and bottles of water."

I quickly closed the door behind me, sealing it up completely. "Don't mind me; I'm gonna take a sleep," I said, walking into the bedroom, taking my bunk and falling to sleep.

"Thanks" I said. I watched Tom go into his bedroom, then I just stood there. I should go meet the others.... I slowly dragged myself to the bookshelves and actually found quite a few darts. I decided to leave some there, and took enough to make me feel moderately comfortable. Then I went to where Tom said there was some water because I was extremely thirsty. I found a small water and took a nice long drink, emptying the bottle. Let's go find everybody else..

I started to walk down the hallway a bit and noticed a room, so I carefully looked in and saw some people. I sighed in relief.

"Hi everybody! I'm Adam." I said energetically.

[Just to remember, the rest of the people who Rped (Aya, CJ, Kiriashi and a few others) havn't been very active in the RP for a while, so its probally a good idea to just pretend that you met everyone]

*7 Hours later*

I woke up from my sleep, injected myself and stood up to get something to eat. I walked over and turned right, pulled out a frozen TV Dinner, microwaved it and started to eat it. I walked past the bookshelf, got some more nails for my nail gun, and returned to the Bedroom.

[i would post, but I don't wanna ruin the game. Besides, I'm waiting for the story to end so I can make a game out of it. :P ]

[sorry i havent been on much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

I opened my eyes and sat up from my cot.

I slowly got out of my bed as i heard the doors open letting someone in... or out for all i know.

I tried walking towards the entrance and finally made it there in time for some guy ive never seen before to say

"Hi everybody! I'm Adam."

"Hi adam" i said "My name is Josh, welcome to hell"

Note: After asking Tomo2000, I have been allowed the role of what caused the zombie infection to begin. I'm going to follow the normal character profile as best as I can.

Username: OverlordMao

Character's Name: Oozerot "Zombie Lord"

Weapons: "My freaking Zombie army! ...and anything I can use within the mall area, I hear their having a sale in the gun department."

Descriptions: "Being a zombie isn't fun, I'll admit it. Well, being a zombie without a brain isn't fun, but being the only zombie WITH a brain is the best thing. I can actually think and control an army of the 'undead' with ease. I was once a human, of course. I was used in an expirement to create the ultimate soldier that wouldn't eat, sleep, or die. Of course I became a zombie! They called me a failure and tried to kill me!? Well, I could ramble on about this, but I just don't feel like it. Still, causing a zombie apocolypse was fun."

Currently, no one knows about this "being", excluding a few zombies.

[i'll begin his story a little bit later, once a few more posts have been posted here. Name might change, I don't like it so much...]

Username: solshadow

Character's Name: Albedo

Weapons: Metal pipe, woodcutter's axe.

Descriptions:

1. Neon white hair, black eyes, 5'7, 120lbs.
  2. Deadly accurate with any type of pistols and snipers but revolvers are his favorite (loves western movies and the thought of being a gunslinger),
  3. Somewhat flexible,
  4. Very athletic due to training in both mixed martial arts and street fighting,
  5. Owns a reinforced, collapsible tungsten pool cue (previously used to protect himself and little brothers from muggers when he was 9)
  6. Tends to be a lone wolf but enjoys others company.
  7. Is an Empath (tends to hesitate killing sometimes from emotional overload of the undead)

Guess ill start heh,

Stealthily climbing down from the foamcore ceiling in the video store, Albedo spots 3 zombies roaming the store. With 2 in front and one behind the counter, he sneaks up behind one and bashes his skull with the metal pipe; pinning the now lifeless corspe between the rock hard walls and his icy cold pipe.

The other free walking zombie alerted to the smashing sound and blood gurgle of the first limps over only to receive the axe to its throat. Albedo had thrown the axe and had luckily hit the zombie (last attempts weren't so successful). He then proceeds to cutting off all the limbs of the 2nd and then retreats back to the upper layers to clean his weapons and himself of giblets and brain matter.

After cleaning himself he came back down and started to barricade himself in the store, moving the video shelves and boxes from the back to the entrance. Then looks at the zombie behind the counter who is too dumb to escape from the enclosure and names him bob in pity for the creature. Then searches for other doors leading to outside. Having not been able to find any, Al retreats into the ceiling of the video store.

Moving a few wooden boards and a few shingles, Al sits on the roof and looks over the now ruined city until it gets dark and he returns inside to sleep.

[4:30am - Dawn]

I exited the bunker, again, planning to try and find more survivors. My original plan was to get supplies but since one of those Hulks came from the Shopping Centre it doesn't look like it was gonna happen anymore.

I continued down the street, keeping an ear out for screams that were human. I looked from building to building, but the sun was just rising so it was a bit foggy. I thought of calling out but that would just attract unwanted attention from the zombies.

Well... I got enough nails. May as well. "Hey!" I yelled, "Anybody out there!" I turned and saw zombies run at me in the direction of the Video Store. I fired nails into them and kept looking around incase somebody heard my call.

"Hey Josh, I've already been welcomed to hell.." I said with a smile. "So far, i'm unimpressed!"

I turned my head as I heard Tom call out, and heard nails fired.

"What was that?" I said, running out. I had my dart gun in my hand as I approached the door. I saw Tom walking outside with his nail gun in hand, and some dead zombies near the video store.

I ran up to Tom.

"Tom, you ok?" I asked.