New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Tomo2000

The RMXP Unlimited Zombie Survival RP

[@Aya: Well, if you look at the main map on the first page, we've made it from the Shopping Centre to the Abandoned Military Bunker. You'll have to some how make it there before we head off again.

@CJBoy: Ok.]

I paced around the room, one hand holding the nail gun, the other holding my shoulder. "How long until the others wake up?" I asked. "I don't know," said CJ, "I'm gonna guess a few more hours." Then why did I wake up so early?

I kept trying to make sense of my situation; and my past at the same time. Why is all this happening? What does it have to do with me and the others? Is it fate that we all met? Are we meant to accomplish something more than simply surviving?

"So, CJ." I said, "Before the others wake up... How about sharing our pasts? I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours? Deal?"

[hope that's good for and intro.]

Maya sat in the dark corners of the classroom hoping the banging sound on the door to go away, with tears flowing from her tears. "this is all a dream! this is all a dream!" she shouted in her mind hoping this never happened. she then remembered what happened before this nightmare happened.

Flashback

Maya: "hey Josh! were are you going?"

Jake: "i will just look outside. its already 30 minutes late, shouldn't the bell ring already?"

Maya: "whatever! i like it. no classes will be fun."

Jake: "its not that. if you have noticed too, were are all the students? look around you, its only you, me those two guys over there and that girl by the locker."

Maya: "hmm! whatever, i think i will just go to the CR."

Jake: "K, will just check the faculty room."

Maya then walked going to the CR.

Girl: "hey going to the ladies room?"

Maya: "yeah."

Girl: "may i walk with you. im going there too. im just new to the school."

Maya: "uh ok."

Maya and the girl then walked towards the ladies room. Maya chatted with the girl till they reached the ladies room. Maya then stopped near the trashcan outside of the ladies room.

Girl: "your not going in?"

Maya: "nope." *show's cigarette*

Girl: "oh! ok"

the girl then entered the ladies room. Maya then lights her cigarette and puffs off some smoke. while she was smoking she then heard bangings and strange sounds coming from inside. Maya just ignored it, when he was about to take a last puff off her cigarette she heard screaming coming from inside. Maya throws the cigarette and decided to see what was going on. Maya then opened the ladies room door.

Maya: "what the hell's going on th...."

before he could finish her sentence she was shocked to see a girl with distorted body,dead looking feeding of the girl she was with a few minutes ago. she pose in fright. the dead girl then looked at her with blood coming out from it mouth. Maya then turned around and run screaming. she then arrive near her classroom.

Guy: "what the hell."

Maya: "Th..there's something there." *pointing towards the way going to the CR.*

the two guys then just laughed at her. she then closed the classroom door and barred it with the taechers table and some seats. a few minutes later she heard screams coming from outside. then the banging on the door started.

[Ok, 2 questions; 1 - can you please change the name from Josh to someone else because Syaoran's character's name is Jush. Unless it is Syaoran's character you are refuring to. Also; who are the others? The 2 guys and the girl in the corner.]

[i'm also waiting for CJ to post. Guys, please don't post until I have an answer from CJ. If the answer is yes, just wait a little bit. If no; you can post. Just remember you guys are still unconcious.]

[ok sure. will change it to Jake. Jake by the way is his brother. he is open to storylines. someone can also take him a a character if they want. the two guys and the girl in the corner are just NPC i already killed them. the girl in the corner died in the ladies room and the two guys died after Maya locked herself inside the classroom.]

[Good post Aya]

"Hmm... well you see people hated me as a soldier, they thought I was a coward, cause I never shot a bullet... That changed after Project Umando...",CJ Started

"Sorry to interrupt, but Umando has never existed", says Tom

"...To you it does now, Your looking at it."

[uh oh!]

Silence was heard around the classroom. Maya removed her hands from her ears and looked around, she then stood up slowly and decided to see if the place is safe. she moved towards the classroom door and peeps on the little square window of the door. there was nothing out in the hall but blood. Maya decided to move the chairs away and check things outside. before she could completely remove the teachers table a bloody face suddenly pops out of the door window. it then tarted trying opening the door. Maya then screamed and pushed the table back, but the zombies still is trying to get in. out of panic Maya then started finding a way out, she then finds a metal pipe under one of the seats. Maya then carried one of the chairs and throws it towards the window breaking it, she looks out and decided to jump out, luckily she landed on a bush and just had minor injuries like scratches and some scars.

Maya then ran towards one of cars parked outside of the school, she entered it and started locking everydoor. suddenly a guy pops out of nowhere banging on the car window.

Guy: "Open up! Open up!"

the guys started shouting, Maya then decided to open the door, but before the guy could get in a zombie jumps on to him and started chewing on his back. Maya then screams out of shock.

Guy: "Help me! Help me! ahhh ugh!"

the guys started screaming at her and started pulling Maya's foot. the zombie then tried pulling the guy out of the car but he was holding tight to Maya's foot. Maya then started kicking the guy off the car.

Maya: "you... wont... ugh! take... me... with.. you.. to... your.. death!!"

Maya said while kicking the guy out. she then kicked hard enough and the guy let go of her foot. she then locked the door. Maya pulled out wires from under the car and started hot wiring it, the car then started and Maya drove away the school campus.

When CJ said "...To you it does now, Your looking at it.", my heart must have missed a beat. "S-so your saying that you are Project Umando?" CJ Nodded.

"Ok," I said, "Here's my past. Agatha isn't my true sister because we were both orphans from different families. We never knew our real parents and lived at the Orphanige since about the age of 4. They would let us run around anywhere we liked after noon and before 5pm."

"At around the age of 10, we went wondering onto the old battlefield where I found a small pod-like object. We didn't know exactly what it was but we knew it was some kind of bio-weapon. Without knowing it, there was a small crack in the object on the opposite side we didn't see and got exposed to a milute amount of the weapon."

"I discovered later that the weapon was actually an experimental... uhh... "Neo-Cortex Destabliser"? Basically; it would melt your brain and cause you severe agony. Since we only got exposed to a little bit they were able to keep the bio-weapon inside us contained by having this injection once every 4 days."

"After the accident, we got hardly any people interviewing us to be adopted. I was about 15 before the parents we have today came along. They didn't care what had happened and were looking for a girl and a boy to adopt. They were originally going to pick me and Samantha, another orphan, but Shirley, our "mother" while we were in the orphanige, convinsed them to pick Agatha."

"So, basically, me and Agatha are living time bombs. If we don't take our injection for a perioud of 6-8 days; we die a horrible death."

[Yeah, we're in the bunker. Scary thing is; the bunker is made of 10 feet of solid metal. Crashing a car into it would hurt you far more than the bunker. Purhaps driving the car up, running to the door and knocking and talking english like crazy [i say this because zombies can't talk much english]

[lol :lol: lookie here Javalin A.T.M.]

"So where was I...", says CJ. CJ's eyes look at a weird case

"Uh... CJ?", says Tom, CJ still has his eyes on it.

"CJ", Tom says.

"Tom... do you see that?", Asks CJ

"No", Tom replies

"Holy S*it, It's the Javelin!"

[Gun possessed, CJ]

Maya drove away from the school campus. as she drove she saw many zombie roaming the streets and chewing on parts of human bodies, she even saw some survivors which were slowly being eaten alive. Maya didn't know what to do, she just cried as she drove and don't know were to go.

While Maya was driving she saw and stopped by the pet store. she was hoping to find more supplies in it. Maya got off the car slowly so she won't get the zombies attention. she then enters the pet shop. he looks around and she sees blood and some animal parts scattered and splattered around.

Maya: "what the hell!"

Maya said and covered her nose to protect it from the awful smell from inside the pet shop. she then walked around slowly trying to find something useful. suddenly she heard something coming from the back of the cashier desk, out of curiosity she looks over. Maya then saw a zombie dog chewing on someone. Maya slowly walks back but she bumped on a collar stand making a big noise. the zombie dog then jumps on the counter and looked at Maya angrily as it barked. Maya slowly pulls the metal pipe from her back. the dog then jumps towards Maya but she slams the metal pipe on the dogs head. part of its skull was removed due to impact but it still moved, it charged towards Maya again but this time Maya thrusts the metal pipe through the dogs neck and pulls it with all her might removing its head from its body.

Maya: "F**king dead Sh*t"

Maya shouts, she then heard more sound coming from the back, she then grabs a nail gun and a box of nails from the counter and leaves before something scarier would come out. Maya walks out and get in the car. she then saw the way to the military bunker. she then thought maybe there are more powerful weapons in there that could help her get out of town. she then drives towards the Military Bunker.

[Flash back (Sorry this is just fun to do)]

"In time, it'll all pay off CJ", said Johnny "This is just a waist of everything, what's the use..." I said. "Ready the injection""Ready",. "Johnny... are you sure you'll come back alive...?", I said,"I might", says Johnny,"I have to leave, I hope to see you CJ...", says Johnny

"Ready the stabilizers", "Prepared"

"Commence operation!"

[End, If it was like Tomo's, sorry]

You make a flash back and state that it is fun,

[This is pointless with the flashbacks. Really, can we use them less?]

Then you say its pointless, which it isn't, it adds character depth,

[@Aya make an RP on your self and hope for the best

@Tomo2000 yeah, but use it less, k?

and now you are telling Tomo what to do? I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but franklt, you can't tell Tomo what to write in his Role Plat story. More like HE tells US what we should and shouldn't write.

And sorry I am not posting that much, I just got so interested in the story.

Maya noticed that there were fewer zombies in sight as she gets closer to the Military bunker, she then felt that it was safe in that place. after a few minutes of driving she arrived at the front of the bunker, it was surrounded with metal walls and the place was kind of creepy. Maya got out of the car holding the nail got she got earlier with nails loaded into it. Maya walks to the front door and tried opening it.

[Question, is the bunker door open? because i was thinking it will kind of look stupid knocking since she doesn't know that there are people inside.]

[My bad i didnt know when to interject :P its so good i couldnt seem a good time to wake up :D ]

I opened my eyes to see i was in some kind of closed room.

I shot up quickly and looked around to see CJ with a huge gun and tom looking shocked.

"Hey whats going on!?" i yelled while slowly getting up.

"Hey your finally awake" said CJ as he walked towards me.

"W-wait a minute" i stuttered out. "Why did you have a gun pointed at tom?"

"Oh no reason he just picked it up its all ok" tom replied laughing.

"T-thats good" i replied slowly.

I was still really dizzy and i dropped down to one knee.

"Josh are you ok? You might want to sit down again to rest" Tom said with a worried expression on his face.

"O-ok" i replied.

i tried to sit down in a chair that was nearby by but collapsed before i got there.

my chest wound opened up again and the blood started to seep again.

"Shit..." i said as CJ rushed over with his medical supplies again.

I wont fall unconscious this time i wont...

I could hear the sound of a car's engine nearby approaching quickly and then...

I fell into consciousness... again

[ill be a little more active once zombies attack, but my wound will be a reoccurring thing that keeps opening up"

"This is great, really friggin great", CJ said Pacing

"What?", tom asks

"Josh is bleeding nd it just won't be stopped unless if we force enough to crush him"

"...Well, I think it depends, Josh is a interesting guy, hell, if he recovers, we'll be ahead of the game"

"someone there?!"

"!!!! I'll jo check to see who that is... Stay here and look after the rest of the gang..."

[Yep that's Maya! Aya! common!]

There was banging on the locked bunker door. "What the hell is it?" I asked CJ as he looked out of the openable-window. "Human," he said. "Well, let him in!" CJ opened the door and a girl fell to the ground. She quickly crawled inside and stood up, brushing dirt off her clothes.

"Hey there," she said, "My name is Maya," I smiled. "Welcome aboard. I'm Tom. That's CJ," I said, pointing to CJ as he waved. "Injured on the beds there are Rayna, Michael and Josh," I said, pointing to them.

"What happened to them?" asked Maya. "We're not sure," I said. "We were attacked by some weird and really fast creature." said CJ.

'Will they be alright?" asked Maya. "Should be," I said, "Josh woke up seconds ago but his wound opened back up and he went unconsious."

"The bleeding has stopped," said CJ, "But we're running out of bandages." I shook my head. "Check if the bunker has any medical supplies." said CJ. "Yes, sir," I chuckled.

I walked into the storage area of the bunker and looked around. There was food, bottled water, guns, ammo, you name it. I walked to the end of the first isle and found some blankets stacked on top of eachover. I grabbed them and slung them over my shoulder as I kept looking.

I found some spare mattresses but would need CJ's help to move them. I looked and looked until I finally found them at the end of the 2nd last isle. I grabbed as many as I could carry and took them to CJ.

When I got there, Maya and CJ were getting along like a house on fire. "Oh, hey Tom." said Maya, "CJ's just been telling me about what has happened before you got here." I smiled. "I found some blankets as well," I said, tossing the bandages at CJ.

"We'll need those blankets to keep Rayna, Josh and Michael warm," said CJ. I nodded and put a blanket over each one except for josh who CJ was still bandaging his chest.

[Yeah, You should have figured that out, but, I can understand that you didn't notice it]

CJ spent time in a room alone looking at a project he's planning

Aya stay's up but tom figures that he'll need sleep to recover quickly.

"If you are in this room please leave", CJ warned

"Aren't you going to bed?", Maya asks

"No. If I sleep now, I won't save Josh, Michal, Tom, and Rayna from further danger"

"Alright. Goodnight CJ", Maya says

"Goodnight" CJ replies.

[Next day]

Maya woke up as the light peeped in coming from the window that was barred with wood. she rubs her eyes and looked around. Maya stands up and looks outside the window. the town is covered with fog but still sunlight seems to find a way through the fog. Maya walks around and decided to see the others, she peeps in the room they are in but they seem to still be sleeping. Maya decided to scan the place.

I woke up, noticing Maya walking around the place. I decided not to disturb her. I looked at my arm, which was almost healed. I could move it 360 degrees without it hurting now. I also noticed that CJ wasn't in the room.

I got out of bed to try and find him. I walked into a room and I heard CJ say "Please, no not enter." I frowned, "Why not?" I asked. "Just... Because, ok?" he replied. "Dude," I said, injecting my arm with the Neo-Cortex stabiliser, "You should get some sleep."

CJ turned around. "But I have to make sure Josh, Rayna and Michael are ok while they sleep," he said. "Come on, dude, me and Maya are awake, we'll take care of things." CJ turned back around, "I'll see. Maybe later."

I noticed Maya walk around the corner and I quickly hid the Neo-Cortex Stabiliser. "Oh, hey! Your awake!" she said, "That was a fast sleep." I smiled, "Don't sleep much." I said. I walked back into the bedroom. I looked around and pulled out my sketch-book out of my bag I brung to the bunker.

Nobody seemed to notice my bag under my bed. It contained my Neo-Cortex Stabiliser, my sketch-book, and a good supply of food and art supplies. I put the Neo-Cortex Stabiliser into the bag, zipped it up and shoved it back under my bed.

I started to draw what I had seen before I was cut open my arm. I was the best artist in my grade 10 and 12 art class. All I could remember was a shadowy figure with glaring red eyes and some kind of sharp weapon-like object instead one of his hands.

"Whatcha doin?" Maya said, walking into the room. "Just drawing," I said, showing her the currently-crude drawing I was working on. "What is that?" she asked. "Well," I began, "It's what I can remember from what attacked us. It will look better when I'm finished."

"Ok," said Maya. I got back to my drawing. Although I was drawing something that nearly might have killed us, it sorta got my mind off the whole 'Armageddon' thing.

Maya stood and leaned on the beam of the door as she watched. "so uh. what will happen to us now? im not a psychic but i feel something darker and more powerful than those creatures out there. " Maya said and bowed her head.

CJ Remembered something,

"Excuse me for a second"

CJ took something like a blueprint and hid it in his daypack

"Sorry for that".

"What do you mean, darker?" I asked Maya, "Like, more sinister and evil? Potentially more powerful?" Maya nodded her head. "I agree also," I said, holding up my finished picture of the creature that attacked us. It is portraid as a robed creature with a sharp blade-like object for his right hand. All of the creature was shaded in grey except for his eyes with were a pitching red.

CJ Stares at the floor crossing his shoulders

[Flash back]

Bursting in blue fire, Johnny came up to CJ and threatened him with a blue flame blade

"They mislead you brother! Join me fellow creation! We will ally with the failed experiments, and destroy the human race!!!! WE WILL RULE!!!!"

"Not If I have something to do!!", CJ takes a metal pipe and strikes johnny to the floor"

"FOOL!!!! YOU DEFY YOUR BRETEREN LIKE!-"

"I'M NOT YORY FREAKIN BROTHER!!!!!!!!"

Taking the emergency axe, slicing Johnny in an instant.

[end. CJ carries the axe as a memory of Johnny. Seeing the drawing reminded him of the way Johnny looked like as a blue flaming monster.]

CJ ripped the drawing in half and ran to the same desk he was on last night.

[ok im totally confused. who controls who exactly? i jut want to know.]

[haha you can control anybody just as long as it doesnt affect the story too much or make them do something bad]

"Dude, what the hell!" I screamed back at CJ as he ran off. I walked into where CJ was. "Please go away," he said. I just stood in the doorway, waiting for CJ to react. "What the hell are you doing in here?" I asked. CJ said nothing. "Fricken answer me!" I yelled at him.

A hand rested on my shoulder. "Leave the poor guy to do his thing," said Maya, "We gotta..." Maya was interupted by coughing and weezing. Me and Maya ran into the other room to see that Michael was starting to wake up.

[Your turn Kiriashi :D ]

[Kiriashi doesn't seem to be looking on... :mellow: ]