New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Tomo2000

The RMXP Unlimited Zombie Survival RP

["dislocating my shoulder. "Ouch!"" LOL! Like you would just say ouch! ROFL. And you called me a her again. xD]

"Guys, what do think their motives are? Why would they want to attack anything but humans? Aren't we their source of food? Something weird is going on. Well you know what I mean, something a lot weirder than a zombie apocalypse."

Josh cringed and whispered: "Dude, do you have to be so.. subtle.. about it? This isn't the apocalypse. We are going to make it through this.."

"Yeah sorry" I said "..but first we have to get out of this subway, fast."

"What's the rush?" said Rayna as she grinned. "We could have some fun taking down those things."

Man, she is really creepy. Its almost like she is enjoying all this.

"I don't agree, what if they just started pounding on the entrances to the subway? I'm sure they could destroy them, and then, we'd be screwed. Trapped inside here until we either starve, or become each-others meals."

Michael realized that he wasn't making the situation any better, so he cracked a horrible joke.

".. Um..I frankly wouldn't ever eat Josh though. He probably tastes like shrimp, and I hate to sea-food.."

..damnit!..

[Oops. Soz :D ]

The words "Eachover's Food" echoed through my head. The sheer thought made me shivver. "Guys," I said, "We gotta keep moving!" There were 3 different tunnels. "Which one?" said Michael. "We could split up?" suggested Josh. "Too dangerous. We could get ambushed." said Michael.

"Hey," asked Michael, "You got a map of the underground?" I smiled, "I wish!" I kept looking around, trying to figure out which tunnel was the right one. Dammit! This is hopeless! I told you you would just get yourself killed "SHUT UP!!!" I screamed. Everyone went silent and looked at me.

"You ok," asked Michael. "Yeah," I said, "I'll be fine,"

No you won't. You've already condemed yourself and now your friends.

"Which tunnel do you think guys?" I asked.

Does it matter which tunnel? Your gonna die anyway.

[emo! xD this is getting creepy]

"Well I have a hunch, lets go this way" Michael points towards a tunnel, which just then emits a sound of something coming towards the group.

"Here they come" whispered Josh

"Yeah, lets not go with my hunches from now on, *laughs*."

I sure hope these horrible jokes are keeping these guys somewhat stable... what's going to happen.. are we going to die this soon? No.. I can't let this happen, I won't let it happen.. not again. I can't do that again.

"Let's go down this path here, it seems to be the longest because there isn't as many curves and-"

Tom interrupted "and the farther we go, the higher the chance of evading those giant beasts."

"Exactly." I said.

"Well whatever we we have to do it now! Unless you guys aren't afraid of a little bloodshed" said Rayna with a smile."

The group started running down the long tunnel. Michael stopped and the group looked back.

"Are you okay Michael?" Asked Tom.

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm just tying my shoe. Keep running I'll catch up."

"But I don't think we-"

"GO ON!" shouted Michael.

When they were out of sight, Michael turned back, mounted his chainsaw, and walked back to the three-way tunnel fork. He then said a prayer, turned on the saw, and started running down the tunnel they heard noises from.

Meanwhile the rest of the group, just after passing a huge pile of crates realized that Michael wasn't with them.

"Now what?" Asked Josh

Rayna grinned "Let's assume he is dead, and move on."

"No! IT CAN'T BE! Dammit!"

"Well we can die there, or move on." said Josh.

Just then, out of an abandoned subway tram, came 16 zombies.

"How the hell did we miss that?!" screamed Tom

"Let's just get the hell out of here" Said Josh.

The group ran over to the crates and without communicated they all knew what to do. They quickly formed a barricade with the crates and took of running back to the cross-roads.

"So now what? Do you guys think we will get back to the fork and go down the last tunnel before the zombies that killed Michael come down this path" Said Rayna bluntly.

Killed Michael. KILLED MICHAEL. Thought Tom.

"I'll get those ***stards!" screamed Tom as he ran pumped with adrenaline towards the fork.

"The group followed behind and saw eight black figures in front of Tom. [Tom only sees the black figures too, he can't identify them because there is not enough light.

"Die you murders!" Shouted Tom as he used his nail-gun to shoot the figure in the middle of the group.

???: "AHHH"

???: The zombie attacked him from range!

Josh: "Zombies don't sound like that!"

Tom ran over to the group, and saw that there were no zombies, only a group of people with Michael, and that he had shot Michael with a nail in the leg.

Michael: "Gahh, Tom, that was kinda mean." Michael said as he grinned.

Tom: "But.. but.. who are th.. you died. What us happening?"

Michael replied, slurring is words while ignoring the pain, "I went down the tunnel, you know the one with the voices. I was going to try to protect you guys or die trying, but there was know need. I met these guys, they are trying to escape too. We ran back here to try to catch up with you guys. Why are you guys here?

"We are running ourselves, some of them came out of an abandoned tram. We made a wall but they will get through it soo-" Josh said as he was interrupted by Tom. [again xD]

"*sob*I'm..I..m'So sorry! So so..sorry. Michael."

"It's fine, its just a flesh wound. Now do you see why we should all stick together?

Well I guess there is only one option left. We have to go down the tunnel in the middle before we get cornered by the chasing zombies on all sides."

"Let's go!" Shouted Dan, a man from the other group.

[Did I do good? xD Whoever goes next, make sure you kill off the other group, make em' zombies, or make them leave our group soon.]

I whiped the tears from my eyes. "So," I said to Dan, "What is your group going to try to acomplish?" Dan smiled, "Well, our idea was to rewire one of the trains so it started working, then go to another town. Hopefully the infection would either be gone or not arrived yet."

"Good idea," I said, specifically not telling him about the bunker. "So," said Dan, "Whats your plan?" "We stand and fight!" said Rayna, "Kill every last one of those bloody faggots!" Dan just stood in his spot, speachless. "Don't worry," I said to Dan, "She has that effect on some people."

We met back up to the barricade to see it was torn down and zombie bodies lying on the floor. "What the?" I thought. "What could have done this?" Dan's group spotted a train. "Oh well. Doesn't matter." I suddenly heard a quiet growling sound.

"Can anybody hear anything?" I asked. Everyone went quiet for a while. "Nope," said Michael. "Nothing," said Josh. Rayna just shook her head.

I could still hear the growling. "Oh no," I said. "What's wrong?" asked Michael. The train started up. "There's no time to explain!" I said.

"See you guys!" said Dan, waving as the train started up down the tunnel. "Get the hell back!" I yelled pushing everyone back into the tunnel. "I swear to god!" said Michael, "First you shot me in the leg! If you don't tell me what is going on, I..."

Michael was interupted by an explosion. The fire met just at where our group was previously standing. "My god," said Michael as he walked back into where the train once stood. The tunnel was on fire, and train parts were scattered through the tunnel.

There were a few decapitated bodies in sight. "How did you know?" asked Michael. "I heard a growling sound, so I thought there had to be something in the tunnel."

"Now where?" I said.

[Got rid of 'em good?]

with none of the other group left alive we ran back to the fork.

"theres still 1 road left right?" i said.

"yeah i think so, should we go in that one?" said tom

"I dont know if we should stay in the tunnels much longer..." said Michael.

"Yes because there are more zombies to kill outside!" [you can guess who said that...]

the group fell silent

"Okay well anyways we should try and get out of here, especially if something else blows up" i said after looking at the people we "helped"."

"Alright lets rest a bit and then go back to the surface" said Michael

[can i call michael "mike" cuz its alot easier to spell over and over again, just cuz micheal has all the weird vowels and stuff]

[No, you can learn to type though. BURN lol.]

"Wait a sec'" I said. "We have to assume that the zombies caused the explosion in the tram, right? Well if it is the case then I have to ask, why would they destroy most of the bodies of Dan's group. Don't they eat the brains or something? Maybe they are smarter than we think."

"Maybe" whispered Josh. "Or maybe the zombies didn't cause the explosion."

"What are you suggesting?" said Tom.

"I think that-" Rayna couldn't finish because Michael interupted.

"We need to go down the middle tunnel or the tunnel with the barricade, now. Who knows whats happening at the surface? I really don't think we should go the way we came."

"Guys," I asked, "What if the zombies did cause the explosion. How could they, and are they even smart enough?" Everybody shrugged. "We have to head to where the train exploded," said Michael, "Maybe it made a hole in the wall we can escape through."

Yeah, we escape through the hole or they come and get us through the hole.

We headed through the tunnels until we made it to where we saw the explosion. There was no hole, and the debree from the train was gone. The bodies were also gone but a trail of blood leading through where the train was heading.

"Guys," said Josh, "If the other group was trying to get to..." Josh was interupted by yellow eyes in the tunnel. "Everyone quiet," said Rayna, "Or they might notice us." We all stood still, weapons drawn. The yellow eyes entered the light and then 5 people emerged.

[Ok, I will. I was planning this outcome. If you are lost after you finish reading; read the end]

Everybody jumped when they saw who it was; the other group. Murmers went through the group. "Hey, guys," said Dan. "What happened?" asked Rayna. "Well... I can't real..." Suddenly Josh stabbed Dan through the heart with his hand-saw.

"What the hell!?" I yelled at him. Josh quickly cleaned his saw then walked up to me. He aimed the saw so it would reflect the other group. In reality, they looked normal, but in the reflection they looked sick and twisted. Blood dripped from their mouths and flesh wounds were everywhere...

...And their eyes were yellow...

"Kill em!" Josh and I yelled. Michael didn't quite follow what was happening and neither did Rayna. Josh and I cut through and killed every last one of them. "What is going on?" Michael whispered to Rayna. Rayna just shrugged.

Once they all fell, there was a black mist that surrounded their dead bodies and once it cleared all that lay on the ground we're zombies. I patted Josh on the back. "Sorry for doubting you. You may have just saved all our lives."

[Josh discovered that in a reflection, mirror, etc. these new zombies can appear like humans that have been killed and even infected. They create their own light, thus their eyes being yellow, and can infiltrate and ambush survivors by using familiar faces. Their eyes appear normal when they are not in shadows or darkness, either. These new zombies will be named 'Trap Doors'.]

[Ok, I will. I was planning this outcome. If you are lost after you finish reading; read the end]

Everybody jumped when they saw who it was; the other group. Murmers went through the group. "Hey, guys," said Dan. "What happened?" asked Rayna. "Well... I can't real..." Suddenly Josh stabbed Dan through the heart with his hand-saw.

"What the hell!?" I yelled at him. Josh quickly cleaned his saw then walked up to me. He aimed the saw so it would reflect the other group. In reality, they looked normal, but in the reflection they looked sick and twisted. Blood dripped from their mouths and flesh wounds were everywhere...

...And their eyes were yellow...

"Kill em!" Josh and I yelled. Michael didn't quite follow what was happening and neither did Rayna. Josh and I cut through and killed every last one of them. "What is going on?" Michael whispered to Rayna. Rayna just shrugged.

Once they all fell, there was a black mist that surrounded their dead bodies and once it cleared all that lay on the ground we're zombies. I patted Josh on the back. "Sorry for doubting you. You may have just saved all our lives."

[Josh discovered that in a reflection, mirror, etc. these new zombies can appear like humans that have been killed and even infected. They create their own light, thus their eyes being yellow, and can infiltrate and ambush survivors by using familiar faces. Their eyes appear normal when they are not in shadows or darkness, either. These new zombies will be named 'Trap Doors'.]

"its alright im glad you backed me up before they attacked us." i said

"This is ridiculous! how much farther are these zombies going to evolve?!" michael shouted.

"I dont know but im thinking whats happening is natural selection. also known as survival of the fittest, the zombies have come to exist somehow and are now evolving so that they are the most fit to survive. Soon the human race will be a lesser species like rats" I remarked.

"T-Thats ridiculous! Theres no way that could happen!" Tom said with a little hesitation in his voice.

"I'm not sure either but i do know that we have to be careful and we cannot ever split up!" Michael said with confidence

[username: Cjboy

Character's Name: CJ

Weapons: Woodcutter's axe.

Descriptions: CJ is the kind of guy that will make everything seem easy. He is about 6' and always has his thoughts on destroying the apocalypse. He wears his ceramic armor with his handy sniper rifle(Back weapon), and wears cameo pants, as he is a soldier for the army. sorry for the late post :P .]

Everyone is silent, then at that moment a huge horde of zombies seemed to run up to the party

"Crap, we're too out numbered", Tom says

"This might be bad!", Rayna adds

Someone comes and destroys half of the horde of the zombies, " I'd stand back If I were you"

Then he spins wiping out the rest of the Horde with his axe.

"Come, I am the military guide, and please, don't thank me."

Who the hell is this guy?

[Heroic save lol :D ]

[Well. A bit too heroic, no offense.]

"Military guide?" I whispered to Michael, "This doesn't sound good. The military hasn't shown up 'round these parts since the war; but why now?" "I don't know," said Michael, "Maybe they heard that an awesome group of survivors were kicking some serious ass!"

I grinned. "Hey," I yelled to Josh, "Pass us the saw." "Already done," said Josh, "He's clean." I looked around. "Guys, come in here. Sorry. Not you... What's your name?" I asked.

"It's CJ." he replied. Our small group of of Me, Josh, Michael and Rayna formed a small circle. "What do you think?" I asked, "Interigate him!" said Rayna, pounding her fists. "I agree; without the fists part," said Michael.

I walked up to 'CJ'. "So," I said, "What are you doing here, exactly? And how did you find us? And why is the military back here so quickly after the infection?"

[Yeah there was a bit to much "I am super awesome and I killzorz everything" in that post. lol. Time to interrogate your @$$ :P

Sorry I am not RPing that much. lol, I guess I am not that good at it.]

[Hm... k, but I think it was ok :) ]

"I am not supposed to dispense this information, but since I saved your asses from the horde, I might as well say it... I am a lonely man, who actually was sent back from the war, a test in a vaccine that will grant immunity to the infection, so far it seems to be working. I found you through the thermal detector, I use it to also spot zombies, but with a lesser thermal activity than the horde past you I needed to think and act fast. Enough info?"

"Why did you track us?", asks Josh.

"Not purposely, I was only doing my job."

"...So, wh what should we do?" asks Rayna.

"Well, Does this vaccine cure the infection?" Asks Tom.

"I wish, but apparently not.", I say.

"Then, there has to be a way", says Michal.

"Wait, don't you have the keys to the abandoned military bunker, you are a military guide right",Josh says.

"Yes, I do, they said I could have the military bunker for experimenting and keeping others safe", I said.

[Yay!,ROFL]

I looked from Rayna to Josh to Michael and back to CJ. "Ok," I said, "Your not in yet. First thing you need to do is get us to the military bunker." CJ chuckles "Easy as pie." "Anybody know how to bake a pie?" asked Rayna, "I'm starving."

"CJ," I said, "Is there any food at the bunker?" CJ shrugged. "Guys, I think we should go back to the shopping centre and pack up as much food as possible because the bunker might not have any food. Who's with me?"

[sorry i havent been on ive been playing "Prototype" :P]

"I agree just in case theres no food" i said nodding my head.

"Alright lets quickly get over there" Michael said.

We started a small jog towards the mall when i heard a slight high pitched noise.

"Did you guys hear that?" I said stopping my jog.

"Hear what?" replied CJ

"im not sure i heard a high pitched noise though"

"Did either of you guys hear it?" Michael asked Rayna and Tom.

"Nope"

"Nah"

"Thats weird i could have sworn i heard it... it was slight but it was definitly there" i murmered.

"The zombies are evolving..." CJ started. "there could be some that emit a high pitched shriek and since your the youngest mabye only you can hear it..."

"That sounds about right to me" i replied

whew... im not crazy

The noise shot through my ears again

"There it is aga-" i started to say,

i felt my chest being ripped open by some kind of blade.

"Josh are you okay!?" Tom asked as he rushed over.

"shit..." i had a big slash in the front of my shirt blood gushing like crazy.

"This thing is fast we have to be careful, josh i know your in pain but we need you to tel us when it is going to c-" michael started to say.

the noise pierced my ear drum once more and a shadow flew by cutting open tom's shoulder.

"Gah!!!" tom yelled as he slooped to the ground.

"This is ridiculous!" CJ said with anger.

I could fee myself losing conciousness

"michael.. use the your "flamethrower"..." i said

my vision went blurry.

the noise screeched louder than ever.

i slammed my hand on the ground giving michael a signal.

please understand...

the shadow swooped past at the same time michael spun around with his lighter and aerosol and ignited the creature.

A flaming comet shot past as it scuttered to the ground.

"I wanted to see what this thing looked like but my consciousness was gone

[sorry it might be too long but i wanted to make up for my absence]

[it's fine. In fact; I think it is the best post so far :D . No joke. Your an awesome story writer. And you mean the Shopping Center we are going to. The Mall is the most dangerous place]

I gripped my shoulder. I ripped the sleave off my opposite shoulder and used the other discarded shoulder sleave to make a crude bandage. "How's Josh?" I said. CJ pulled out a first-aid kit and bandaged up his chest. "He'll be fine," said CJ, "Lucky; if he didn't become unconsious he could have caused some serious brain damage."

I sighed of relief. The last thing I needed was a body and 1 less team. "Hey," I said to CJ, "I heard a quiet growling back in the tunnel before the train exploded. Samew situation; nobody could hear it." CJ shruged, "Well," he said, "As I said; the zombies are evolving at a nearly unhuman rate."

"No," I said, "This growl was different. It was..." I was cut off by a flashback.

[Guys, in the flashback you guys don't see it, but you can read it as if it was in my character's head. You'll unlock more of Tom's past as the story goes on]

The thunder roared loudly. I drew pictures on the window and it would draw pictures back. "Come on, Tom. This time we might have a better chance." said Shirley. I sighed, "But why would anybody want to?" I said, throwing myself on the bed.

"Well, maybe there is somebody out there who don't care what has happened. Maybe they just think of you as you." Shirley replied. "NO!" I yelled, the room nearly shaking. Shirley quickly ran to my cupboard, pulled out a siringe and injected me with it. I was used to the injections after the first 2 years.

"I've done more bad than good." I said, "And... and..." "Just come on," Shirley said, "They are waiting for you in the dinning room."

[End of flash back.]

"Tom, you ok?" asked CJ. I rubbed my eyes. "Yeah, just Deja Vu." CJ nodded. "Hey, Michael," I said, "What happens if... Josh," "Don't even say that." said Michael, "He'll be fine."

I rubbed my eyes more and looked at my bandage. Blood nearly had soaked into the entire thing. Looks like we'll need to skip the injection today, I thought to myself.

"Hey, Tom," said Rayna, "What was your sister like before the infection," I looked to the ground. "She's not my true sister," I said.

[Who's next to post?]

[Of course! Just post your character information and talk in brackets, these things: []. Make sure you use the character template Tomo made. And please, when you write your story and stuff, make sure you use punctuation and spelling. May I suggest that you come in as someone who is about to be killed, and then someone saves you? lol I know it sounds cliche but it is better than just pretending you were with us the whole time.]

[i just thought of a twist. Maybe we are walking through the sewers (after Josh recovers) and we find a girl fighting off some zombies. It turns out that she is Agatha! [b]Dun dun dun![/b] If you havn't read the story so far, Agatha is my sister but not my true one. You will find out why a bit later in the story. Also, here is the template to make your character on if you choose not to be Agatha.

Username: (Obvious)

Character's Name: (More Obvious)

Weapons: (What 2-4 weapons you decide to use)

Descriptions: (Describe your character)

Also, you can choose 2-4 weapons. If a weapon is dualable, it will take up 1/2 a weapon slot. If it is 2 handed, it will take up 1 slot. You have 2 slots to choose from. Here is the weapon list:

-Metal Pipe

[Dualable]

-Chainsaw

[2-Handed]

[Requires Petrol]

-Kitchen Knife

[Dualable]

-Lighter & Deoderant

[Dualable]

[Requires Deoderant]

-Hand Saw

[Dualable]

-Nail Gun

[2-Handed]

[Requires Nails]

-Woodcutter's Axe

[2-Handed]

-Hammer

[Dualable]

-Dart Gun

[2-Handed]

[Requires Darts]

Hope you join soon :D ]

[Hmm, that seems interesting, but she said she wanted to make her own character so we can't stop her. :P Also. why would Agatha be in the sewers? And why is she not your real sister?

I tried to see if you weren't consisted with your brackets but you were :P.

[well, May i continue?]

Then came a high pitched voice following us

CJ made a nice clean cut right through the zombie "Crap these guy are fast! No time to waist! Michal! Rayna! Get Tom and lift josh to the bunker " I'll lag behind with the food and materials!", CJ ordered

"Got it!", Said Michal and Rayna.

[Flash back (Sorry this is just fun to do)]

"In time, it'll all pay off CJ", said Johnny "This is just a waist of everything, what's the use..." I said. "Ready the injection""Ready",. "Johnny... are you sure you'll come back alive...?", I said,"I might", says Johnny,"I have to leave, I hope to see you CJ...", says Johnny

"Ready the stabilizers", "Prepared"

"Commence operation!"

[End, If it was like Tomo's, sorry]

All of a sudden, Michal and rayna were on the floor

CJ took all of the unconscious members to the bunker and lay them in the beds of the bunker.

"Hmm... If they weren't able to survive, and I was, this must be a Sterodic Amplifier! That's why I get so powerful, it's because of the injection! Brilliant!"

[sterodic: meaning it relates to the drug steroids(Made up, lol ]

I was the first to wake up. I looked around. CJ was walking around. "I'm awake!" I said. I looked at my arm; still damaged. "Hey," said CJ, "How's it been?" I rubbed my eyes. "Good, I suppose." CJ Smiled. "Hey, CJ, you've been in the military. Can you only take an injection in the right arm of can you do it in both?"

"Both," said CJ, "But why?" I smiled, "Way too long a story," I said as I pulled out a small needle and injected my left arm with it. "What the hell is that!?" asked CJ. "I... I don't know. Some kind of stabiliser they said."

"Who is they?" CJ asked.

[Flash back]

7 years ago

"Quickly!" said Agatha as we ran through the wasteland that our troops fought upon 40 years ago. "Here is it!" Agatha said, removing a small pod-shaped thing from the ground. "What do you think it is?" Agatha asked as she tossed it to me.

"I don't know. I think it might be a bio-bomb of some kind. Maybe a weapon." I said. Agatha took a few steps back. "Don't worry," I said, "It's probally deactive."

[End of flash back]

"Can you tell me?" asked CJ. "Tell you what?" I asked. "You know... About the injections and so on." I sighed. "I can't, sorry. Not yet, atleast."

[This is pointless with the flashbacks. Really, can we use them less?]

Username: Aya_Miyaca

Character's Name: Maya West

Weapons: Metal Pipe, Kitchen Knife

Descriptions: Maya is a highschool student attending the local private school. she came from a rich family. her parent always neglected her and didn't pay much attention to her, they gave her brother more priority because he is the one who will manage all their business neglecting her really affected her personality. she is quit a rebel and hates following rules.

Picture:

koudayuu.jpg

[@CJBoy: Well I think the flashbacks are good, no matter how many. It reveals our character's past.

@Aya_Miyaca: I wonder how you will make it inside the bunker? Next post maybe somebody wil figure something out.]

[@Aya make an RP on your self and hope for the best

@Tomo2000 yeah, but use it less, k?