New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.

A few minute passed by and still has no sign of grandmothers friend, i felt many magical energy both weak and strong, some come and go but i really didn't care. i always wanted to be a bounty hunter but grandmother said to always stay safe for my own protection. i believe in her but i feel incomplete if i don't use my powers often. i always wondered why i can control earth elements i manage to learn little water tricks but i couldn't do a good one. as i wondered deeper a guy suddenly at beside i looked at him and smiled, it felt really weird so i moved a little further from him. i then started thinking again.

the girl i sat next to turned to smile at me

I tried smiling back but i haven't in so long i made a weird face that was almost a smile.

She inched away from me.

I probably freaked her out.

I looked over to her and asked

"what kind of magic do you use?"

We jumped out of under the carravan, out of sight, and moved on. I pulled out some savings of 35 gold coins. Then I saw the girl with the black magic I had observed with another male. "Who is he?" asked Ryan. "I do not know, but I cannot let guards see me." I replied.

"Ryan," I said, "Look for a new weapon to buy. I must observe the girl." Ryan nodded as I handed him 15 gold coins. I quickly ran behind a building and activated my camoflauge ability. I then returned to the fountain and sat down on the opposite side of the fountain.

i tried to look away from the guy but then he started talking to me.

"what kind of magic do you use?" he asked me, i really freaked out, did he see what i did earlier or something, is he a guard or is he one of the robbers i killed earlier. many thoughts circled around me about him. i turned to face him and flashed another smile.

"uh, i don't use magic."

i replied, and looked at the opposite direction.

No magic!? I saw it with my own eyes! Maybe she's lying. I was still camoflauged, watching every move she made. Since I was camoflauged, however, my magical output was increased. Thank the gods that guards didn't know a single spell.

The girl kept looking around, either looking for somebody or trying to follow my magical output. I decided to stay put and see what happens.

the girl looked over and said "uh, i don't use magic."

"o ok" i replied.

Hmm... how can i get her to tell me... mabye she's on the run and is afraid of me?

Here lets try this...

"Im not here to hurt you" i said to her without looking at her. "Im just interested in what abilities you have."

She still seemed unsure.

"Ok fine, mabye ill see you later." i said with a sigh

I stood up to walk away, then i sensed it.

"Oh and by the way, youre being watched." i remarked

My heart missed a beat. It wasn't her that was following my trail, it was him. I had two people of intrest now... Then I saw ryan running to the fountain. I had tought him to follow my specific trail. I went behind a building, with him following, and uncamoflauged.

"So, what did you find?" I asked. Ryan pulled out a short sword.

41kK5ZkObTL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

"You like it?" he asked. I eyed the sword. The craftmanship was spectacular. "How much did it cost?" I asked. "15 gold coins," replied Ryan. I smiled, "You bargained with the dealer, didn't you?" I asked. "Yup. It was originally 30 coins! Did good, eh!" I nodded, then rounded him around the corner.

"See that girl?" I asked, pointing to the mysterious girl by the fountain. "Yeah, the one from the forest!" he replied. "Ok, I want you to keep your eye on her, talk to her if you want." Ryan nodded and ran down to the fountain.

I ran and caught up with the man from the fountain. "Hello," I said.

Tatazaki returned to the market, now that he changed into some better cloths, along with a cloak to hide his katars, he decided to buy some empty bottles. He went to the fountain to fill up the bottles. While he was filling up the bottles, he overheard Aster whom he didnt know say "Oh and by the way, you're being watched." Tatazaki was on the other side of the fountain from Aster and couldn't help overhearing what he had said. After he filled his bottles, he walked to a nearby fruit store and bought a couple of apples and sat where he refilled his water bottles. He kept an ear open, wondering what was going on. He started to eat an apple.

I looked back at Ryan to see that he was giving me the hand-signal to come over to where he was sitting. "I gotta go," I said to the man as I ran to ryan. "What?" I asked. "Well... Can you take over?" he asked. "Why!?" I replied. "I really gotta go!" he said.

"Go then!" I said. Ryan slowly stood up and fast-walked away. I looked back over to the other side of the fountain to see another man, eating an apple. How strange. I quiety chanted a black-magic spell (replaces 'Transform' when its not a full moon) and focused on the new person.

The spell was a spell to peer into people minds and see what they are thinking. My eye went black, but for a strange reason I couldn't see what he was thinking. It was either he had some very powerful magic, or I hadn't mastered the ability yet.

My eye returned to normal. Even stranger...

Tatazaki looked into the water. He felt something... not human look at him, but only for a second. He grabbed a handful of water and carefully created a blank coin of ice. He flipped the coin into the air allowing him to see the surroundings, but didn't see anything that had the fierceness of what he felt just a second before he created the coin. He flipped the coin into the fountain and watched it land with a small splash.

When the man flipped the coin, I recognised the look in his eye. It's the same look I always get when I use that, although my brother can do it without the look. I thought it might be the fact that I am a werewolf. The moment I thought of my brother, a thought swirled through my head; helping society instead of being a criminal for the rest of my life.

I decided to talk to the man. I walked up next to him and sat down next to him. "Hello," I said, "Nice day for a festival isn't it?"

"It is a pretty good day for a festival. I am waiting for nightfall to do something that I have been practicing for for quite a while." I said, responding to his question. "I am Tatazaki, small time street performer. I want to perform my favorite dance right here, since this seems to be the closest fountain to where I practice."

I smiled. "Im Jacob. Nice to meet you. So, you use water magic, I take it. I'd like to see your performance, havn't seen some good water magic in quite a while."

"Its nice to meet you too," I smiled back, calming down inside as I didn't see any reason not to trust Jacob. "I wouldn't quite say water... More like pure ice. I cant create water like most people from where I was raised." Tatazaki sighed.

"Really?" I asked, "Well, I'm from the Fire Nation. I do not know which city, exactly, because I was sent at the age of 5 to live with my uncle. He lives deep in the woods near here. I'll show you a trick he taught me."

I used the ability Blue Fire on my feet. I then moved the flame up across my body until it reached my shoulders. Then I shot it into the sky and made it separate like fireworks.

"It looks better at night." I said. I quickly pulled out a small piece of paper and looked at it. Tonight is a half-moon. "I'll be able to watch your performance tonight," I said, putting the piece of paper away.

"ooooooo" Said Tatazaki, looking up. "Thats kinda cool."

Tatazaki stuck his hand in the water and pulled up slowly, freezing and anchoring an ice created sculpture. He made a flower and got it to stand right above the water. "A perfect imitation of a rose." He said, once he was done.

"Wow," I said, staring at the flower, "When you do your performance you should do that and give it to a lady in the crowd. I think the lucky lady would like that." Out of the corner I saw Ryan running towards me. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Come over here!" said Ryan. "I'll see you tonight at your performance!" I yelled back at Tatazaki.

We got behind a building. "There was a guard looking for you," said Ryan. I sighed. "If you see him, tell him you saw me run out of the city, ok?"I said to Ryan as he nodded.

I used my camoflauge ability and started doing some yoga but always looking at the fountain at Tatazaki and the girl with the black magic I observed.

Tatazaki broke the rose from its anchor and created a frozen Lilly pad. He then put an apple on the Lilly pad and pushed the pad towards the young woman without realizing it. 'Ya know, thats not a bad idea. I didn't think of that before.' He thought to himself. He then thought about his routine and where he could place a rose or two.

I enjoyed the city breeze and the noises of people, i never saw such many people that came from different nations. it was my first time seeing an actual fire nation citizen. Poseidon City doesn't allow fire nation citizens to go inside the city, the king said they do too much trouble, but the things that happened today i don't think fire nation citizen's aint that bad. suddenly the guy again spoke.

"o ok" he said, i smiled at him. i then looked in the different direction.

"Im not here to hurt you, Im just interested in what abilities you have." he then again said, but i just ignored him.

"Ok fine, mabye ill see you later." he again said, then stood up. maybe he gave up asking me questions, which was great since i don't really want them to know about my power. im scared that maybe i would scare them, even i and my grandmother are scared of my own power. so its better people not knowing. Necromancy has been banned for over 200 years now on all four nations and i don't want exposing mine.

"Oh and by the way, youre being watched." he then again added, my heart stopped a bit but i tried not giving off any reaction, i just ignored him and just stared at the direction i was facing. gladly he leaved, i breathed normally again, i tried looking around for the one that was watching me but there was no sign.

i just saw a random kid running and sat near the fountain, a guy filling up some bottles of water but no one or thing strange. there was too many magical energy circling around near the fountain that i couldn't locate who or what was looking at me.

suddenly a guy, talked to the other guy that was filling some bottles. they then started a convertion about magic and performance and something. im not really an eavesdropper but i couldn't stop hearing some of their words. then the other guy shoot fire to the sky, hmm a fire nation citizen i thought the other started forming ice thingies on the water, hmm water nation citizen probably from the south since he can only control ice. after seeing some of their tricks i ignored them, suddenly the kid that was sitting on the fountain earlier started calling the other guy, he then leaved.

i was now left with the ice controlling guy and two random people that was sitting by the fountain. suddenly a ice Lilly pad came near me, i looked at it and looked at the direction of the ice controlling guy, i didn't know what to do, maybe he was the one that was watching me like the guy said earlier. i just then flashed him a smile and decided to meet my grandmothers friend in another place. i then stood up and walked towards the crowd of people.

[1 day more before the festival, its already afternoon in the RP.]

As i was walking away i could sense two more beings with magic abilites talking to each other, one of which was the one watching the girl.

Man that girl has some kind of magic ability thats not normal, i need to find out! I dont know why but i feel its really important that i know...

One of the two magic users formed an ice rose with excellent engravements on it.

hmm... impressive...

I heard them talking about a performance of his tonight...

Mabye ill go see it and see what this ice weilder can do...

With a smile i started to head towards the inn.

I walked and looked around the city, some were building their stores and shop already, some also i think are performers prating their shows. a i looked around a saw a shop with a magic sign.

"hmm, must be a magic shop." i said and walked inside.

the shop was empty with people but filled with scrolls, books and some stuff. i looked around the shop, its exterior was quit dark and dusty. just when i was about to touch a scroll in one of the desk a tall shadow came out of the dark.

"i wouldn't touch that if i were you Missy." i tall guy with glasses said. he looked like he was on his 20's - 25's he looked really young, and its unnatural for a young guy to be selling magic scrolls and books since even if your 30's you couldn't really know everything that's in the scrolls. i then looked at him and smiled.

"oh sorry, i was just curios of what kind of spell was inside it." i said and and bended my head a little to the right to look a little cute.

"well, curiosity could get you killed." he said and patted my head. he then walked to the opposite direction. he then walked to the next shelf. i couldn't see what he was doing because another shelf was blocking my sight.

"a water nation citizen huh. i can tell with your clothes." he stated.

"uh, yes." i replied. i really wanted to leave but i think that will be impolite. he then came back and stood infront of me. he then handed me a scroll.

"uh, what is this?" i asked.

"its a water nation spell. it can make you summon sea creatures" he told me.

"but i don't have money. and the price tag says 110 gold coins" i replied.

"its ok, im giving it to you for free." he said and smiled. i don't know what exactly to feel, but its for free.

"oh, ok.thank you" i said and took the scroll. he then just smiled, which was kind of scary or was he just happy, i then waved goodbye to the guy and walked out the shop.

I followed the girl to a magic shop. She entered, but I decided to camoflauge and wait until she comes back out. When she did, she was carrying a scroll. I say a blue symbol on it, indicating that it was Water Nation. I quickly chanted my 'Mind-Peak' spell and focused on the girl.

Through my head I heard This is strange. Why would the man give me a scroll worth 110 gold?. I could also tell she was worried. I allowed my eye to return to normal.

Interesting...

I de-camoflauged and entered the shop. "Hello," said the man inside, "How can I help you?" I smiled. "A girl came inside this shop and you gave her a free water-nation scroll. What does it do?"

"It allows you to summon water creatures." he replied. "I am also looking for a... special scroll. It is of no-nations." I said. The man of the shop took a quick look around, then ushered me into another room. "In here," he said, "Just don't let anybody find you in here." He then walked off.

I looked through the shelves. Most of these were either White Magic or Black Magic, but I was looking for a special kind of magic; Creature Magic. The kind of magic that creatures can use. Normal humans cannot use them, for they do not have that creatures blood in them, and that can sometimes lead to dead.

I found a shelf marked "Humans Beware". That had to be it. I quickly searched through the shelves and found what I was looking for; 'Control Creature'. I took the scroll and walked back into the shop and put the scroll on the table.

"Creature magic, eh? You know that can kill you." the man said. "Well, lets just say I'm not entirely human and lets leave it at that." The man nodded. "That scroll will be... 10 gold coins sound fair?" he asked.

I grinned. "Very," I said, placing 15 gold pieces on the counter, took the scroll and started leaving. "Sir, you..." the man started. "I was not here, ok?" I said. The man put 10 gold pieces into a bag and the extra 5 into his pocket. "Of course." he replied.

I finally arrived at the inn and walked inside.

I looked around to see if there was anything to do.

Nope...

I scanned to see if anyone in the room could use magic.

There was a really big ripped guy in the corner drinking a brandy and he looked completely drunk.

He's Perfect

I walked up to the man

"Hello sir do you know how to use magic?" i asked in a very polite tone.

"Yes i do!" he replied, waving his brandy flask all over the place.

"What kind do you use?" i asked him.

"The magic of Fire" he replied with a gleam in his eyes.

"Oh is that all... nevermind then" i said and turned around to walk away.

Let the games begin

"Hey! are you insulting us fire nation!!??" he yelled.

"Sir i dont want any trouble" i replied waving my hands in a side to side motion.

Excellent, finally i get to get some action

The man stood up and shot a fire ball at me.

Crap that was fast!

I dodged to the left but the fireball ignited some flasks of brandy on the table.

The explosion sent me into a table.

He sent another couple blasts at me.

Maybe this wasn't the ideal location...

"I will kill you!" he shouted.

He began to gather a huge fire ball between his hands.

Aw man this is too easy... at least when he was exploding stuff it was at least a challenge...

The fire ball grew to half the man's size

His grin grew immensly, he thought he was going to win.

He was wrong.

I lifted a big barrel of brandy from across the room, broke the case and formed the brandy into a ball and waited.

"HERE I COME!!!" he yelled.

He was about to throw the fire ball at me but i was faster.

I whipped the ball of brandy at his fire ball and when they hit.

*BOOM*

He was sent flying, i was sent flying, flames erupted all over the place.

The flames then hit all of the other brandy bottles and those blew up as well

The roof started to crumble and the whole place fell apart, the walls fell down and when the smoke cleared many people were on the ground with tables and broken wood on top of them.

I had made an ice armor using the water in the air before hand so i wouldnt be hurt as badly.

The manager walked up and started yelling saying

"You owe me alot of money for all of this!!!"

"Hey it wasent me it was him!" ipointed atthe guy but he was pretty badly burnt and unconcious...

Oops

"Okay how much?" i asked

"1000 gold pieces"

Why does this always happen whenever i want to have some fun?

"Okay"

I walked to where my room used to be and got the only money i had, exactly 1000 gold pieces and handed it to her.

I left feeling unsatisfied.

Now where am i going to go?

[oh, by the way your mind spell can you make it a little less that revealing, what you did to my character was fine, just don't go into a powerful range. Mind reading and time controlling power are actually godmodding but yours is allowed since it doesn't really mess up the character or the rp story.]

I looked at the scroll again, it was pretty weird and im quit not sure about it, i just decided to stock it under all the junk i have in my bag. i breathed deep and looked forward in my direction. now to look for my Grandmother's friend.

after a few minutes a kid came pulling on my skirt. she was really cute.

"are you Cassandra?" she asked.

"yes i am." i said and smiled.

"Grandmother can't come for you, she has work." the little kid said, she must be the granddaughter of grandmothers friend.

"oh, ok." i replied with a mile.

I decided that I would have to question her. I was getting nowhere by following her. I walked up to her. "Hello, Ma'am." I said.

as i was talking to little girl a guy suddenly interrupted.

"Hello, Ma'am." he said. i looked at him, he looked like a fire nation citizen.

"couldn't you be more rude? can't you see im having a conversation here. if you were blind i would understand but it looks to me that you aren't." i said with a strict tone, Grandmother always scolded me for interrupting people when their having a conversation, i guess im like her.

"Oh," I said, looking down at the little girl, "I am sorry, I didn't see your friend here. When you have time, I urgently need to talk to you." I took about 15 steps back and sat down on the grass.

Tatazaki was shaken as he heard an explosion that didn't seem far from where he was. He ran towards the sound and saw smoke, and smelled alcohol in the air. He arrived as the building came down. "awww I wanted to at least save some of the booze from exploding" Tatazaki sighed. He walked away and took out the marble and headed towards a bookstore. He began to browse the shelves and came upon an odd book that had an unusual crest... and was locked tight with no apparent keyhole. He was curious what was locked inside and went to the clerk. "How much for this book?" He asked.

"Make me a frozen rose and its yours" said the clerk. Tatazaki blinked, and took out a water bottle. He made the rose and literally pulled it out of the bottle. "I dont know whats in this book... or even how its opened. You might need to find an artifact expert to figure out this book." She said. "How did you know I could make frozen roses?" Asked Tatazaki. The clerk laughed and pointed out the window. The fountain was in view of the bookstore. "Anything else," she asked. "That will be all" Replied Tatazaki. He walked out of the store with his new book in hand.