New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.

"I dont think I'll need to communicate with you telepathically," I said, "Even with my werewolf side mostly under-wraps, it is still very adaptive. If I even communicate with you once telepathically my werewolf side may take it as something I will always have and..." I sighed, "Let's just say it wasn't very pretty." I said, rolling up the sleave on my left arm.

On my left shoulder was a large scar, nearly taking up all the space on my shoulder. The scar had many smaller scars coming from it, and so on. "If I wasn't a werewolf I would have been dead," I said. I rolled the sleave back over, standing up and returning to the ground-floor.

Tatazaki winced as he looked at the scar. "Remind me not to get on your bad side." He said, grabbing his katar out of the water and putting it away. "Otherwise I might be werewolf meat," he added. "We are done here for today." Tatazaki walked back upstairs and grabbed his things and put them in a bag. He left the bag in the water in an ice block so his things wouldn't get stolen. [its just a book and the marble, the money is still with him.]

I laughed, "Werewolf meat... Or a Werewolf if you are lucky enough to survive." I said. I left the abandoned house and headed out for the forest. "Thanks again," I said, "I'll be back before sunset." Once I was outside the edge of the forest I pulled out my "Animal Control" scroll.

I walked to edge of the forest and saw a rabbit. I opened the scroll, expecting words but instead finding pictures of a movement. Well, this is new. I followed the motion. It was like the yoga poe - The Warrior, only ending with your palm facing the target.

I faced my palm at the rabbit, still in the pose, but instead was blown back and knocked onto the ground. I tried again but the same thing happened. I started getting agrovated. I continued the motion, but everytime having the same ending. And each time I got more angry.

I could feel the tension building up in my left shoulder. "Oh, damn," I said. I quickly shifted in a yoga pose to calm me down. I breathed slowly and the tension relieved itself. I rolled up my sleave and say that the scar had nearly re-opened itself.

I decided to head back into the city. No use killing myself today; especially with the seal still on me.

Edit: Wicked! My 222nd post :D .

Tatazaki left the house and headed towards town to prepare his things for his performance at sunset. [nice Tomo :D ]

I returned to the fountain and found Tatazaki setting up for his performance. "Back a bit early," I said, "Need help?"

Tatazaki looked at Jacob and smiled. "No, I want you to enjoy the festival as much as you can. Besides this can only be done with ice magic. You go have a good time." He said

I smiled, "By fun I hope you mean killing a couple of guards. Anyhow, don't wanna risk my life." I pointed to my shoulder, "Scar nearly blew open. Good luck making your thing," I said as I walked off. I decided to scan a few guards to see if they whoever was running this festival was worried about me.

After about 10 minutes it seems as if Ryan's lie had payed off; or the guards weren't informed. I remembered something Tatazaki said, and focused on my werewolf side. It emerged just enough so I could sense Ryan's trail and know where he went; back to the fountain.

I quickly went to the fountain and saw him there. I walked up to him, "Hey there," I said. "Hi!" said Ryan, "What's up? Anymore guards come after ya?" I smiled, "No. Listen, I need you to go back to my shack, Ok?"

Ryan nodded and took off running. I decided to go back to where Tatazaki was setting up and wait until more people gathered around until I took my seat for watching the show.

Edit: In 4 minutes me and Blackbound will have been online, consectively posting on this topic one after another for 4 hours :D .

2nd Edit: I just realised; Aya will have a lot of reading to do :D .

[haha i had a lot of reading also! :P ]

I woke up and started to wander around the city, nothing very important stood out in my "things to do list" so i decided to go hunting and practice my magic.

I went out to the forest and saw a few deer there.

Let's see if this works...

I focused on the deer with my eyes, an orb of my magic surrounded it but my goal wasn't to freeze it... it was something much more daring...

I kept conentrating until....

*Pop!*

The deer exploded, its inner blood and guts flew everywhere splattering the trees and grass.

Success!

My thoughts were becoming blurry and my vision as well.

I haven't gotten tired after doing magic in a long time...

I slapped myself in the face to prevent myself from losing consciousness, i stood up and looked for another deer.

[whew, that was alot of post. the festival will be this night. please make up a good reason to be in the castle since we will all be suspects. Edit Syaoran and Blackbound since human body or any living thing is commonly made of water, no controlling of others body.]

I woke up with the rays of sunshine shining through the window. i was only using my underwear so i pulled the blanket up with me as i got up of bed. i leaned on the wall beside the window and saw that all were set up for the festival this night. i remembered, i need to report to the castle this morning.

The castle is above ground, it was built on a floating ground above the city, all castle in the air nation is above ground. except for the Capital city, there the whole city floats above ground. the co-Capital isn't floating but is built on a high mountain. all city on each nation has their own design and beauty. Poseidon City is built in the middle of the Mehyera Sea the 2nd known largest sea. im still not sure about the two nation's since i was never in one of them. but i heard that the earth nation has many mysterious and hidden cities. some is hidden in mountains some in deep forests some deep in the ground.

I decided to fix up, i walked toward my clothes but then stopped when i saw something in the mirror. there was something in my back left shoulder. i faced the mirror showing my back then i looked. there was an ancient looking mark tattooed at my back. then i remembered what happened. i ran to my bag and looked for the scroll, i opened it and it was already empty but the sides and design of its outline looked far more ancient.

i then heard a knock on the door, i hid the scroll and decided to open it.

Edit Syaoran and Blackbound since human body or any living thing is commonly made of water, no controlling of others body.]

[aw c'mon! i wont control any other main characters! Just like guards or animals or something! Please! :unsure: ]

I found another deer grazing in the meadows near a water fall.

hmm i like how that guy earlier made the rose out of ice, lets see if i can make my attacks like that as well...

First i took some water out of the water fall and brought the globule over the deer.

The ball of water opened and enveloped the deer, covering it on all sides.

i froze the water so it was stuck in a frozen sphere and moved the sphere to the side.

Okay let's see this happen...

I focused my magic on the waterfall and pulled most of the water from it, forming a giant snake-like figure made of the rushing water.

I closed my eyes and tried to shape the water in what my head seemed like a dragon.

i opened them and a dragon made of water was sticking out of the water fall.

I used my mind and my hands to control it and had it fly around the air.

I froze it turning it into an ice dragon and sent it hurling at the city through the air.

haha i wish i could see the look on the persons face who sees a giant frozen dragon "flying" towards the city!

I grabbed the frozen deer and set up a campfire, thawed the deer from the ice and roasted my breakfast.

[maybe animals, but human sorry but its to powerful. oh and i guess you mean breakfast since we are still in the morning timezone.]

I opened the door and Ellena was standing infront it. i didn't really know what was up but she looks serious.

"come to the shop after you report at the castle." she said with a strict voice, she then leaved. i got really curios but then i remembered that i need to go to the castle. so forgetting everything i changed into my normal water citizen clothes and said goodbye to Lilith. i walked out of the house and felt energized again.

[i have no problem with that- as for the reason to be in the castle, Syaoran will need to help me a bit]

Tatazaki walked to the fruit seller and bought alot of apples. He then walked back to the fountain, took out his katars and stuck them in the water. "Everyone please clear the area immedatly around the fountain." He said. Once everyone was away from it, Tatazaki created a dome of ice around the fountain to hide what was inside.

[well ok. take your time, we still have a whole day in the rp.]

I was on my way to the castle when i saw a lot of people crowding in near the fountain. i then got curious and looked, i then saw the guy that was using ice magic i met yesterday.

"him again. and now his making a scene around the townsfolk." i said and decided to leave it and continue to the castle, i then leaved the place and started walking.

I was waiting near where Tatazaki was setting up. This show was going to be a good demonstration of ice magic. Then suddenly two guards came up beside me and grabbed me by the arms. I would have sensed them coming but I still had the seal on me.

"What is this!?" I said. "You're coming to the castle immidiently," said one of the guards. One word scrolled through my mind; Execution. I sighed. They already had me. I also still had the seal on and even if I broke it now it wouldn't make much of a difference considering it wasn't night yet.

I decided to allow the guards to take me to the castle. I still had my scythe hidden in my clothing, so if things get ugly I would be able to fight back.

As i ate my deer i practiced my water magic by controling the flow of the waterfall, making it go up instead of down.

It was very amusing so when i finished my deer i froze the waterfall, while it was going up.

It looked pretty hilarious...

Then i recalled...

Wasn't that ice wielder doing a show or something today? I'd love to see it...

I headed towards the city, using ice to freeze the road ahead of me so i could slide there.

When i got into the city i could see that man at the fountain asking everyone to stand back.

He then formed a giant ice dome around the fountain...

Very interesting...

I also saw the girl from earlier pass by, i think she was heading towards the castle...

I reached out my sensing magic and i detected the wanted man from before!

Finally i get my money!!!

Then i realized he was already surrounded by guards heading to the castle...

hmm thats weird from what i saw yesterday he should have been able to kill them and escape... oh well i might as well enjoy the show in front of me

I then looked at the ice globe wondering what would happen next.

[we'll have to brake him out after the show :P ]

[i'm going to bust myself out but then after the show I break the seal and turn werewolf and run into the forest :D . But, Aya, why do we need to go to the castle anyway?]

The guards chained my arms facing upwards to a dungeon wall. "So," said one of the Guards, "We finally caught Jacob," "Keep your guard up," said the other, "I heard he's really dangerous,"

Really dangerous is right. I managed to swing myself enough for my death scythe to come loose. I caught it with my feet and severed the chains attached the my wrists.

I did it quickly and quietly; my next move was to escape. Then one of the locks broke. The ice made a rather loud crashing noise and the 2 guards that captured me ran in.

The first guard took a swing at me, but I caught his sword in my scythe, twisted and severed his head with his own sword. The 2nd guard was a bit of a challenge, only because he kept running around.

I kicked the sword out of his hand and used it to pin his shoulder to the wall. Then I slit his throat with my scythe.

[The guards use very crappy armor, btw.]

[purely a post to explain what I have done so far, and some explanation of a few spells: The Werewolf Bind doesn't suppress the werewolf gene, it just absorbs its power, and once my show starts, it starts to absorb serious power, and entirely blocks it off. Once its broken all of the power that was absorbed gets returned and the werewolf's total power increases... with a catch. Tatazaki doesn't know that it also gets sent to the user of the spell. Within the ice dome, Tatazaki cant see or sense anything outside, so he and his apples are just fine. When the ice dome breaks, thats when his show starts. The name of the spell that I used and only called a "Marker" spell, is called Undine's Memory. It has a companion spell named Undine's Echo, and is used when one would need a spot to flee to. However, it can only be used after Undine's memory is cast- and can only be casted while the user is in water, and can only be used once per marker. 1 marker can only be out per caster at a time. Think Faore's Wind from Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.]

I activated my Camoflauge ability and quickly made my way out of the castle. Once out, I ran to where Tatazaki was preparing his show. The sooner it was over; the better. Then the guards would have something... rather unique to fight.

[guys do you think the show goes way fast. its still morning and festival starts at twilight. oh and going to the castle is optional. if you don't like to go its ok. big part of the story is going to happen in the castle so i was thinking it would be nice if we were all there, but its ok if none of you go.]

A i was on my way to the castle when i saw two guards carrying the wanted guy i met yesterday. i didn't really know what was happening but big part of me was really happy and i little bit not sure if he deserves getting locked up. i watched as they bring him towards the castle.

They were gone my eyes then locked at the castle. it was beautiful, it was on a floating island, with waterfalls falling from above. the castle was a little bit mall than the one from were i came from but it was really nice. i came closer and saw bird like creatures that wa used a transportation to go to the castle. i stepped in and took a ride.

I arrive above, the outer garden was really nice, and the structure of the castle was really different from that in Poseidon city. i walked forward and saw five maids outside shearing the bushes.

"uh hi. im Cassandra i was sent here from Poseidon city." i said and smiled on one of the maids.

"oh another helper." she said and smiled.

"just go in the back and you will find a door leading to the kitchen. you will then find madame Ross, who will guide you helpers to parts of the castle. she will also give you your tasks." the other maid said with a smile. i then nodded and walked towards the back of the castle. the door was already opened so i walked right in.

As i arrived at the kitchen a strict looking woman was standing infront 3 more helper like me. i walked closer, he then turned around and raised an eyebrow at me.

"uh, hi im the helper from Poseidon city." i said and smiled. she just looked at me and signaled her stick to make me go infront of her. i walked infront and faced her. im hopping this won't be much of another trouble.

[Tatazaki needs to have a cool environment to work with his ice, and the sun doesnt help him much- at twilight is when his show is supposed to start, at the same time so does the bind on Jacob's arm get stronger- its also why he bought a load of apples. he isnt gonna go anywhere for a while]

[sorry ive been gone :P]

I watched the ice globe expecting something great...

I waited....

and waited....

and waited...

man this is boring well... might as well try and find something to do.

I jumped up and created icicle angel wings that grew out of my back using the water in the air.

It took a lot of energy to make all the engravings and feathers but when it was done i was soaring through the sky looking like an angel... soon to be an angel of death.

This might take a while I thought, observing the ice-angel flying through the air. I decided to follow it.

I quickly but silentily lept from the rooftop I was standing on, my impact not even creating a noise as I landed. I then silently followed it, hiding my magic aura.

i flew above the city observing the people with their average lives...

"Time to cause some mayhem..." I whispered with a smile.

I then hovered in place and put my hands in front of me and began to gather the water in the air into a giant orb in front of me.

What is he doing? I thought as I watched the giant orb forming infront of it. There was nothing I could do; I was fire, he was water. I would just have to wait to see what he did next.