New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.

[lol, are we all going to collect scrolls and books :)]

I looked at the guy and he looked surprised.

"Oh,I am sorry, I didn't see your friend here. When you have time, I urgently need to talk to you." he said and walked away and sat on the grass. i got really pissed on him. who do he think he is. im not her slave to tell me something. or maybe is he a soldier, maybe he aw me use necromancy. i can't go to jail, i till have to take care of Grandma. a i was deep in thoughts an explosion started and saw smoke coming from east part of the city.

"what the..." i said as i looked at the smoke coming from part of the town, the littler girl ran towards the direction of the place, i looked at the guy but the kid is more important so i followed here into the crowd hoping the guy won't find me.

She ran off, but I saw the smoke also. I decided to follow her. By the time we got to the burning inn there were already Water-Nation guardsmen shooting water at the inn. The girl turned around and say me. Then I heard a guard say "Look! There he is!"

3 guardsmen approached me. I drew my scythe and prepared for battle. One slung a sword at me but he was too slow; I easily dodged the blade then cut off his arm. I then dug the end of my scythe into his head and flung him at another guard, which sent them tumbling into the flames. The other guard just ran off.

I looked back at the girl, which stood there watching. I faced the ground and ran away. I kept running until I found a small area under a house to hide. I'm not sure if the girl followed me or not. Now I was never going to talk with her now that she knew I was a wanted man.

[@Tomo, we are on an Air city so i guess there won't be water guards around. maybe water citizens?]

I arrived were the smoke was coming from, i pulled the little kid arm and embraced her. Guards, Water Citizen and some people were all around the burning pub. i looked around and saw the guy earlier. i then just ignored him.

suddenly i heard an Air Guard shout. "Look! There he is!" i looked at the direction and they were pointing at the guy that talked to me earlier, he then draw his scythe and started slashing them. he was a really great fighter but very stupid. because of what he did he will be wanted, and wanted people on a festival is real trouble. if the king or anyone in the court new about him the whole festival would be canceled.

he then started running. i guess he will be hiding now. i wish no one would see him or else my dream of seeing a great festival would be ruined.

"Look there he is!"

I turned around to see a couple of guards chasing after some guy.

Well there dead...

That is the guy who used the invisibility magic or whatever it was... he's too strong for them.

The man killed the guards that rushed at him and jumped away.

I rushed up to one of the guards and asked

"How much is this guy wanted for?"

"Im not exactly sure but im pretty sure its in the thousands" the guard replied.

I didnt need to hear anything else... this guy was mine

I traced his magic signature and followed him, i hid my magic and went onto a house.

I could feel him under the porch...

Crap i didnt ask if the reward was for dead or alive!

Oh well

I released my magic again, i formed an ice spear in my hand from the air's moisture

and i threw it down into the small area beneath the house.

You're mine

[Fight! Fight! lol if ever you start fighting, please no Godmodding.]

the little girl guided the way.

"so, whats your name? i didn't get it earlier." i started to ask.

"oh, my name is Lilith." she replied but didn't look at me.

"oh, what a cute name for a little girl." i said as i followed her.

"little girl? you are more younger than me child." she replied with a cute little girl voice.

"uh, pardon me?" i said with a confused voice.

"i came from the fire nation. from a race that was gifted with the power of time. we are called el Oras." she said.

"El Oras. wasn't that the race that was affected by the shattering of the crystal." i said and showed my knowledge with her.

"yes your right. the shattering of the crystal stopped time for our race but also gave us control of it." she said, but now with quit a serious tone.

"so, does that mean your really really old?" i asked.

"child, are you really that dumb. off course i am." she replied.

"uh, oh ok." i said, i was really embarrassed asking a very stupid question. we walked together but none of us said a thing. then she stopped at a shop with a crystal ball on the sign.

"so grandmothers friend is a gypsy?" i asked Lilith.

"yes, she do fake fortune." Lilith said.

"fake fortune? she has the power of time why does she fake it." i asked her again.

"people who comes here doesn't deserve to see their future, so till someone who really deserves it comes and enters this very door we will still continue faking the fortunes." she said, he then pushes the door open. as i entered i smelled the smoke of incense, the place was covered and deigned by magical looking things. as i looked around i heard a voice chanting some kind of spell or just praying i don't really know. i just really hope everything will turn out great with grandmothers friend.

Tatazaki returned to the abandoned house, unaware of the friend he had just made was in trouble. He set his things upon the table and double checked what he had. "lesse, 5 water bottles, 15 gold coins, a marble with a noble's crest, and a book that cant be opened. Thats everything I have so far." He said as he set the items in a spot where he could watch them and began to practice his ice routine for the festival. After several minuets passes, he got an unusual feeling in his gut. I am not surprised Jacob didn't tell me about his little secret. If anyone can handle themselves, its him. I do hope he doesn't get caught though. Even though he is a Lycanthrope, he isn't a bad person. [lycanthrope- scientific name for werewolf] Thought Tatazaki. He looked at the book and checked it over several times, the only thing that seemed to look like a keyhole for the book was a small half-sphere shaped indent in the center of what looked to be the seal on the book. He decided to go take a rest for the day, and leave the mysteries of today's events behind.

[Aya, the king has plenty of guards patrolling the area. They may be hoping that I'll either run away or get killed. I don't think they would cancel the festival]

I saw an ice-type thing come out from above the building. "Probally a water citizen trying to get the reward for my life." I used my scythe to act like a support as I jumped out from behind the house. Then I saw who was after me; one of the people from the fountain.

"I don't want any trouble," I said, "I'm just trying to make my life as normal as possible. And if guards are going to continuesly chase me; that's their death wish." Then my mind flashed an idea. He uses Ice magic.

I activated my Blue Flame ability and my body was engulfed in the flame. Then I ran again.

[@Tomo200, i won't really cancel the festival. it was only my character's thoughts. oh yeah, just to point out there are the normal guards and there are the court guards, court guards are magic users not like the normal guards so be careful bumping into them and not underestimate them. there are more corrupt official in the city, that you will know who, i think in the next chapter.]

After a few minutes later, the chanting stopped, a woman then came out of the long violet curtain. she was really beautiful, she has red hair, looks just like my age and dressed gypsy like. i couldn't believe that my mean old hag grandmother has a very beautiful friend.

"hi, im Ellena" She introduced, and sat on one of the couch.

"hi, nice to meet you. im.."

"Cassandra, i know" she interrupted before i could finish my introduction.

"oh, so uh is this were you live?" i asked her.

"oh, no. we live in the middle district this is only my shop." he replied with a really pleasant voice.

"oh ok. i wish i won't be of any trouble staying with you guys. im sorry if Grandma asked this favor." i said.

"oh, no its totally fine. me and your grandmother has been friends for a long time. really long. she even saved my life so any favor of her i will do." she replied, looks like they were really old friends. oh yeah i remember they don't age.

"how did you meet by the way?" i asked because i was really curious.

"oh, it was a really dark night. i was being harassed by two guards. i screamed as load a i can. then your grandmother came, and she was also holding you as a child that night. then suddenly the trees around me started moving, and killing the guards. she was a really good at controlling earth elements." she said, i then entered a deep thought. grandmother is a water citizen how could she control the earth element. i thought. i then decided to ask her.

"but my grandmother is a water citizen, she couldn't possibly..." before i could finish she interrupted again.

"i think your tired, why not go to our house and rest first." she said with a strict tone. i didn't really like to bother her so i just nodded. i got my bag and Lilith leaded the way to their house.

I ran around the place as fast as I could until I found an abandoned, ran down house. I quickly de-activated my Blue Fire ability, made an attempt at hiding the magority of my magical ability and ran inside. I quickly put my back against a wall and hid.

Then, to my surprise, I saw Tatazaki inside. I smiled, "Hey there," I said.

Tatazaki was suprised that Jacob had found his little home. He wasn't expecting company at all. He blinked twice and said "Hello there. Fancy seeing you here. I was actually just about to go to sleep. Whats up?"

[it's already late in the afternoon, prepare for the night guys.]

We walked to their house, none of us spoke but i wanted to ask her how and why does my Grandmother have certain powers like what Ellena told me. me too how and why do i control earth elements and not water. my thought got really deep that i didn't even notice that we were already there. their house was lot bigger that ours and it has a very powerful magical aura around it. mut be a shield or something, as i entered their house i felt weak when i walked into their door.

"Sorry for that." Lilith said and lite the lamps around the house, it was really beautiful. decorated with noble clothes and veils. it was like her shop just with the kitchen and the big dining table.

"huh? what are you sorry for?" i asked, still feeling a little bit weak.

"the barrier. it lessens your power when inside the house, if your power wasn't lessen you might burn. there is too much negative and positive energy and they are balanced if it gets unbalanced your own power will burn you to death." she said, i got really scared to what he said, but i heard things like that. if you have to much powerful energy in you and that your body can't handle you get burned with it. it was a really old scary story but now i know its true. i guess i will have to thank the barrier even if it weakens me.

i put my bag in the couch, Lilith started cooking for diner, she uses a stool since she was too short to reach the counter. i stood up and looked out the window, it was nearly dark and the people around was lessening i looked at her and looks like she really need help.

"hey, can i help you in anything?" i asked Lilith she looked at me with her really cute face. he then pointed out the potatoes and spices on the table. i then smiled and we teamed together to make a perfect diner.

The man jumped out from his hiding space using his scythe.

hm and interesting choice of weapon...

I was about to throw another ice spear at him when blue flames erupted out of his body.

I gather a water ball to shoot at him but he was already gone.

I jumped up and started to chase after him.

I jumped from building to building and he finally stopped.

He started talking to the man that can use ice magic.

This wouldnt be good with 2 against one...

Ill be back to get my gold

I threw an ice spear at the ground between the two men.

When it hit the ground 100 other ice spears shot up out of the ground, as i threw it i left

Tatazaki caught the magic signiture before it was too late and grabbed two water bottles, breaking both of them with his katars to form and ice chain. He swung his katars together and the chain shattered, unleashing a pulsewave that turned ice into snow that affected the immediate 20 feet. Rendering the ice spear useless, and turning it into a pile of snow. Tatazaki kneeled down at the amount of magic he had used in that period was a bit heavy. He needed some time to rest now that he figured out what was going on. He sat on a nearby bed, and mumbled to himself. "Well this is a fine mess that I got myself into." Tatazaki said. As he said that, he notaced the lock on the book was undone. He opened the book and looked inside. "How did this open?" He asked himself aloud. He began reading.

"Diner Done." i said as i set the food on the dining table. Lilith climb up the chair and sat down. Ellena then came. "hmm, smells good." she said, she then set her things down and sat on the dining table. i glanced at the window and it was already dark. i sat beside Ellena and we started our diner. Ellena was very pleased with what i cooked, i didn't want to brag but i was a good cook ever since i was a child. grandmother always teaches me new recipes and i tend to give it a new flavor. i also always help the chef in Poseidon city to come up with new receipts.

Diner was finished and all three of us did our own things. Ellena was reading some books as she puff on her cigarette. Lilith was washing the dishes and i was unpacking my things. i saw the scroll i got earlier and opened it, a bright lite covers the room and turned very dark. i couldn't see anything then something came over me i could feel it touch my body and go all around me. just then i lost consciousness.

"I'm sorry," I said to Tatazaki, "It's not your fault. That guy was probally after me for the bounty on my head." I sat down on the wall. "So," I said, "What's in the book?"

Tatazaki replied "Its okay, I already figured out why and personally-" Tatazaki looked at Jacob with a rather serious face "I think its stupid."

"As for the book... It seems that there are some pretty high class Ice spells in here." He said.

[@Tomo2000 & Blackbound: you can finish your conversation and we can start the next day.]

I woke up with loud banging on the door. my head hurts, and i feel really dizzy. i tried standing up but i feel so weak. "Cassandra! Cassandra!" voices shouted as the banging became more clearer and louder. suddenly the door busted open Lilith and Ellena came rushing in. Ellena helded me in her arms, as she picked me up i got a glanced in the mirror and saw myself half naked with tattered clothes like i have been burned. i didn't lasted a few minutes and i fainted again.

As i ran away i looked up to the sky.

Its getting late, i need to find shelter...

I found another inn and i walked up to it.

I convinced the manager to let me sleep there for the night in exchange for an ice sculpture of his wife.

I made it int eh blink of an eye from the water in his sink.

i crawled into my bed and fell asleep.

[i think me and Syaoran will wait for you guys. so feel free to start the new day if your conversation is finished.]

"Jacob, you can stay here for the night, I wont mind all that much." Said Tatazaki, He went to bed, and clutched the book tight in his hands. When He woke up the next day he continued reading the book.

I hadn't slept all night. Was too paranoid about being followed. The last thing I wanted was getting Tatazaki killed along with me. It looked as if I had slept. Being a werewolf and staying awake every day of a full moon had made my body adapt and not require sleep as much.

I pulled out the piece of paper and looked at it. Tonight is a full moon. I decided to tell Tatazaki what I was. "Hey Tatazaki," I said, "You probally already know I am a werewolf, right?"

"I figured it out when you pulled out the paper with the moon chart on it yesterday," Said Tatazaki without looking up from the book. "Actually.... This book has a spell to seal up your werewolf form... but it only last a few hours." Tatazaki blinked. "There seem to be a few other intresting spells in here as well." Tatazaki closed the book after reading the same 20 pages 3 times in a row. "Follow me," said Tatazaki, heading towards the basement.

"This book has a spell to seal up your werewolf form... but it only last a few hours." said Tatazaki. He is just like the others. He thinks I want to get rid of my werewolf form. I followed him into the basement. It was pretty dark, but I could still make out most of the objects that were down there.

[remember, basement is half flooded :P]

"I don't mind when you become a werewolf, its just where is when it matters. I don't want you killed while I do my performance." Said Tatazaki, reading the look on Jacob's face. "But first, I am going to place a marker here, wait a bit before you step in the water."

Tatazaki took out a katar and stabbed it into the ground and began a ritual.

"Echo of water from the deep abyss, remember your reflection,

Point of Ice, shall never melt. Until we call for our light

Ayama Pharos, Euna Else, Caros Undine!"

A wave of light rose from the ground and lit up the room with a brief flash. "Ok, done with that," said Tatazaki. "Now you can get in the water."

I stepped into the water; automatically going light headed as my werewolf-side adapted to the cold. The room now was much lighter. "When you said 'I don't want you killed while I do my performance', you don't think that guards can hold me down? Anyhow; I've learnt, through Yoga, how to contain my form for up to an hour. Unless your performance goes for over an hour..."

Tatazaki looked up at me. "Yeah, there might be a bit of bloodshed. Not of any civilians, obviously, only the guards who attack me." I sighed. "I'll tell you a secret," I said, "I wasn't ever bitten by a werewolf; I was one from birth. Apparently the werewolf gene in my family hadn't been active since my Great-Great Grandfather. My parents think that I might be his reincarnation."

Tatazaki smiled, "You are a smart cookie. Ill explain the seal. What the seal does, is absorb your werewolf form and lasts until all three locks break from the pressure. However, you can physically break the 'spine' of the seal early if you need to. this will unleash all of that sealed up werewolf power that the seal absorbed. Once it breaks, you will have more power than normal." He said. "If you accept, stick your left hand under the water."

I sighed, "I suppose it's for the best." I stuck my left hand into the water and I automatically felt different. The water was suddenly colder, I couldn't sense what was around me anymore. I jumped out of the water. "My god," I said, looking at my reflection in the water.

Tatazaki stuck his finger in the water, a large spell circle reflecting what looked like a giant clock with the phases of the moon on it appeared, along with Jacobs werewolf form in the center. Some of the water wrapped around his arm turning into a strange bracelet with 3 bones on it. Along with the bracelet on Jacob's wrist, a matching ring appeared on Tatazaki's index finger. "I will be able to communicate to you telepathiclly with this," said Tatazaki, showing Jacob the ring. 'As I said, if you need your werewolf powers before the power on the bracelet is depleted, simply break the spin and it will also break my ring,' Said Tatazaki, telepathically.

I blinked as Tatazaki's words echoes through my brain. "Your lucky," I said, "The last guy who talked to me telepathically got decapitated and thrown into a river." I smiled, "He was a bastard, anyway, just asking for my werewolf side to get him."

I waded back out of the water and sat down on the stairs of the basement. Everything was, a little bit, clearer now. I didn't like it very much, however. "So," I said, "How long until your performance; the sooner I can communicate with my werewolf form, the better."

"My performance starts at sundown," Said Tatazaki. "By the way, if you are wondering what that other spell that I did before you got into the water was, it was a marker spell. There is a companion spell with that. I will not use it unless its needed though," he added. Tatazaki kneeled into the water as he had exhausted alot of magic with just those two spells. "It doesnt work completely until the sun is out of the sky, so you can still communicate with your werewolf form until then if you try hard enough. Just flip the bracelet so that the spine is at the bottom of your wrist and most of your powers should return. Oh, one more thing. You can communicate with me telepathically by putting the bracelet up to your forehead."