New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Black Shadow

The Screenshot Thread

It's the FFXII Dimentional Battle System. It's found over at .org, Done by "RTH". I'm still not sure if he is the original scripter or not. If that script is used, just as a heads up, copy the scripts.rxdata. It makes things a lot easier.

Is that the map you told me you been working on for several days 'cuz it looks good.

Guest Hellfire Dragon

@marked, that os looks good,

@leon, amazing! that map rocks.

EDIT:

I decided to try another map. I looked at a mapping tutorial on Damnic forums and made this. What do you think, good, bad, empty, useless

grasslandscreenshotrk0.png

@ Biddy - That is really impressive for your first map I like it.

@ Shadow - Good like always man.

I used the generator then took out the bits I didn't want to make that map. It looks so much better then just using the Generator on it's own. The reason for it's complexity is that it is also the last dungeon in the game, but when you go in it for the lat time, you will be fighting monsters (not random, they will be running around randomly on the maps). This shouldn't be hard because you will be level 60+ (you won't be able to re-enter the dungeon unless you are above level 60, so you have to be level 61 minimum).

Guest Hellfire Dragon

Can't wait for your Rose Skye. It'll be good

rpgmakerscreenshot.jpg

The main city in my rpg.

I'm still using the default battle systems and menu's.

For now I'm just focusing on the game's storyline and plot.

The tiles are not supposed to be used like that, the sides are for around buildings, or the edge of a path, while the middle is for the inside of a path.

Whoa, long time no reply here, eh?

These are screenshots of a game launcher project I'm working on.

5vvz15.png

20kqc0p.png

The menu has yet to be finalized.

woah... Punk, that looks very awesome! infact, jsut those screenshots there have inspired me to start programming again...w aht language is that written in? it is a program you are making right? it looks very sleek and a nice design.

Necroposting in this topic, to keep it alive.

lol-5.png

For those who have noticed, yes, there's flowers and grass in the cave. The cave has connection to both sun and water, but I haven't made a sun-beam fog for the waterfall yet.